Author Topic: No Contact  (Read 11810 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: No Contact
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 06:17:46 PM »
I agree but as stated I heard that mine was scared of what I'd say if he reached out or that he is trying to get up the nerve to reach out but when I reached out he ignored me....with then puts me back into that we probably won't be together and all these people lied to me

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 06:25:40 PM »
Right, wishfulthinker... I ask myself that stuff all the time.

When I wrote my SM (the older ex) a letter months ago just letting him know everything I was feeling, it made me feel so much better.  In the end, though, all the readers were wrong.  He didn't make a move.  Instead he told me all the reasons why we shouldn't be together.  I am still convinced that he was talking himself out of it, BUT at the same time IF HE WANTED TO BE WITH ME HE WOULD HAVE!!!!  I don't understand.

Now with Chance... I spoke to our mutual friend today who told me that he misses me and is sad we're not together.  Then let's be together!!  What's wrong with these men?! Are they so afraid of opening up, that they're willing to let us go? 

LLL,

You're right.  If you already reached out, then it's on him, but I still don't understand why he doesn't.  I don't understand why all of these men are behaving in this way after making connections with such amazing women, because you really all are amazing. 

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 06:34:39 PM »
Why has everyone chosen to keep from making contact??  Is it because of the "rules", because you already expressed what you were feeling to them at one point and they still walked away, or because you've been advised not to do so by readers?

I'm just curious.  :)

Wouldn't it be grand if people just said what they meant and meant what they said.  We wouldn't need to call psychics ever again. I hate all of this game playing "the rules".  Really - let's face it - guys can be dense.  Really dense.  Not all of them, and not all of the time, but....
Sometimes I ask myself, what if I knew I would never see this guy again...what if he came to me and said "Hey, by the way I'm moving to ten-buck-two".  What would I do different than I am now?  What holds us back from expressing what is really in our hearts?  Is it fear of rejection?  I don't want to be old and look back and see that I didn't take the opportunity to see what could happen.
In my reading with Cookie, she said the simpliest thing "You are not making enough eye contact with this man".  Really, that's it.  After 2 1/2 years of anguish and torment I just need to look him in the eye and swoon at him more. Lol.  See what I said about guys being dense.
Hi WT! You are funny - but I think you are right!!
Cheers,
Glass (a dense guy 8))

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 06:42:04 PM »
Exactly Synergy!

I said merry Christmas and you mean you can't say you too?!?! Even if you wanted to be a ass you could say thanks ...it's insane but they say he's scared. No fuck that! Excuse my language but seriously! I'm REACHING out to YOU and you scared of my reaction?!? That's bs. And this enough of a reason why I should stop talking to these psychics right?! Lol Cookie is the last one I'm going to speak too then I'm done...I just can't doing this..

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 06:45:37 PM »
And what is there to be afraid of?!?!?!?!?  LOVE is a RISK!  It is.  So if you want love, then take the leap!  Heck, I am afraid of being hurt!  I haven't shared this, but the father of my children who I was with for 5 years, impregnated another woman while we were together, and I later found out that he was unfaithful numerous times with other women.  That destroyed me!  BUT I recovered, and I've been willing to be open to love these last two times.  If I can do it, and you all have done it, then why can't these guys man up and face their fear.  I can't make excuses for them anymore.  I can't. 

Offline aquarian

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 07:02:49 PM »
i'm not trying to make excuses, but this is my take from a logical point of view. unfortunately, i think this has to do more with how men think than anything. as we all know, some men dont know how to deal with their own emotions. not knowing why you feel a certain way and not having control is incredibly SCARY. also, men are conditioned to hide their feelings/emotions and not do stuff like cry. i'm sure theres also influence from their guy friends too.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
That is very true, aquarian.  I think I'm just a little angry today because of my conversation with our mutual friend.  But you are right about this.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
Yea that true...I'm just so pissed and annoyed because a friend of mine was telling me his ex gf decided after a month of him giving her a ultimatum that she was going to move out here to be with him even though that was another month ago when she said she was going to do that and he's all gunho about it and it pisse me off because she has cheated on him multiple times,breaks up with him every other month,strings him along and does all this shit but they find a way to work it out (even though I told him don't hold your breath,when she steps foot in Cali is when you are back together) and I look at this situation and look at mine and see how it was nothing like that! My ex never did any of that but we can't be together but he can with this female?! I know life isn't fair blah blah but give me a break!!! Ive alwAys been the one who gets the short end of the stick,always the one who needs to do more than others and STILL rarely get what I want.

I'm happy with this new guy he's nice,he's attractive,smart etc etc but deep down I can't be 100% happy because I know I'm suppose to be with my ex and nobody can tell me different..but what else can I do?! I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired...

I'm just tired of seeing people around me getting what they want when it comes to relationships and the people are 100% wrong for them but no matter what it always works out....seriously give me a break!!

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 08:08:29 PM »
Life really does suck Ladies. I have had no contact for 5 months now from my SM. I text him on his bday & for New Year & got absolutely nothing in response. Is it really that hard for them to say thanks. I mean how rude is that!!! I cant beleive how some of these men would let go everything because either they are scared or influenced by someone. My SM and I were so good together but one argument between us & he lets everything go with the help of his so-called friends who influenced him to break up with me. I mean can you believe that! Yeah and its always me who ends up at the short end of the stick. My three siblings two younger than me all happily married & I cannot even seem to hold onto one relationship decently. I am in my late thirties with no one to share my life with. How frustrating is that! What are we asking for really? Just someone to love us for who we are & in return we love that person equally or even more. Is that so much to ask for? Sad! Its darn annoying & damn frustrating!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
((((big hugs)))) lucky - we can all relate one way or another. It will get better - it always does.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »
I understand you lucky! I mean even in school I always had to bust my ass to do well...meanwhile all these others are like oh I barely studied an I got a A and I studied my ass off and go a C...I mean I it make me a stronger person because I have to work so hard but just to have something my way esp the or thing I want...man that'd be the best day of my life. Lol

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 12:27:36 PM »
From the latest comments here it sounds like a lot of you are finally reaching that anger point and I think thats a good thing. Makes no difference if you are man or woman, we all got the same reading, our SM was fearful. BS!!!!! I know that my SM isnt fearful of what he's in now, he's been in this relationship for over a year now, so it doesnt sound to me like he has any fear at all. I pray for the day that you all can move on and find love with someone that deserves you. Believe me, it takes time, but it happens faster when you stop calling the psychics and looking for those predictions to manifest. I think Ive finally learned that we find love then we lose it, but we will find it again. But in the end, if someone walks away from you, let them go, it doesnt do us any good to pine for them. If they truly love us, they will reach out and try again. If not, put them in a little box and store them in your heart but dont let them take over your life. Life is to be lived, go out and enjoy it.
As far as the no contact rule, I agree to a point. But if you were in a relationship with someone for a period of time, I see no reason not to send a hello text or email. But if you get no response, take that as your answer. Its hard to hear, but its the truth. Silence speaks volumes, sometimes we just have to listen. I know I didnt for so long, but when I did, things got so much better. And I have so much more money now to spend on me and my family. Blessings to all of you.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »
i'm not trying to make excuses, but this is my take from a logical point of view. unfortunately, i think this has to do more with how men think than anything. as we all know, some men dont know how to deal with their own emotions. not knowing why you feel a certain way and not having control is incredibly SCARY. also, men are conditioned to hide their feelings/emotions and not do stuff like cry. i'm sure theres also influence from their guy friends too.

That holds true for most guys, but my guy was an emotional waterfall. I found it refreshing that he could get emotional after making love, or just after a great day together, really showed me how he felt. So I know he has it in him to fully express himself because he spent OVER THREE YEARS doing it to me!

Go figure.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »
Glass,

Hi there.  I'm positive you are not a dense guy!  But I thought it was hilarious that after everything I have put myself through over this guy - for months on end - Cookie's response was so damn simple.  It just kills me.  Maybe life really is that simple.  :P
Hope everything is going well with you. 

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2017, 02:22:58 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:18:42 AM by Sunlightstar »

anything