Author Topic: Princess Petie  (Read 33617 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: Princess Petie
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2021, 10:50:40 PM »
I actually have to say she got contact date down to the exact date August 23rd... she was not fairytale at all and was pretty blunt as to letting me know things don't just start up and get to commitment, explained feelings and stated contact would be on the 23rd... I was thinking how far that was and yet she was right...

Offline glamgal

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2021, 02:52:54 AM »
Was the rest of her reading correct?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2021, 01:37:56 PM »
I actually didn't take notes, I was outside when I got the call... which I am so upset about because from the little details I remember she was very connected I didn't say anything other than what do you see coming for me and POI... and she got details around the past weeks issues that we normally don't have and saw the exact contact date... her predictions line up with Kisha as well and a few other for things happening in the fall more.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2021, 03:00:06 PM »
I had free credits on my keen account so i decided to try her. She sounded a bit abrasive like I was bothering her. She was able to pick the present but not sure if it was just a lucky guess. She gave me a timeline. I noticed that she doesn’t provide many details but maybe it was just my case.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2022, 03:03:15 AM »
She wasn't giving me predictions or timelines at all - she was all about giving unwarranted advice.  Although I will say her initial read of the situation felt accurate but from there I could have been talking to anyone... just speculation and guesses.

anything