Author Topic: Princess Petie  (Read 33650 times)

Offline Universal9

Re: Princess Petie
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 05:06:09 PM »
So like a love prediction manifested like on actions, or was it rather feelings? Do you think she sugarcoats btw?

I just read with her a few minutes ago, and I liked the reading. I always forget to have my questions reading. She also sends minutes. Does Cookie ever do this? PP was not a wow moment and a few things I can’t confirm yet, but I did let her know she was accurate on the last reading I had with her about a guy I called about. I have until the end of Dec and will report back about her predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 08:56:14 PM »
The second reading, I called about a guy, but it wasn’t love related. The first reading, she mentioned a guy and how a relationship would start, just because of the circumstances, but this didn’t happen because I didn’t go back to that job. I don’t feel she sugarcoats, but I don’t call about relationships, not romantic ones any way.

This current reading I asked about a job and she said something I already applied for will want to interview me and will contact me via email. And I thought that sounds kinda shady, but a large bank sent an email about an hour later, to see if I was still interested and to set up an interview. So, we'll see what happens. I can post more specifics once I transcribe the recording.

Offline patu005

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2018, 09:48:59 PM »
Any updates about her? I had read with her and she seemed accurate and on line with other readers

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2018, 12:08:00 AM »
I like Princess Petie and have had some good experiences with her. I think I've only had 2 readings in total with her, but she hit something specific in each one, as follows:

In the first, she said there was something related to my career and/or classes I was taking that would be important to me, and she threw out a first name. I am taking a year-long course related to a transition I am trying to make in my career and the name she threw out -- which was very specific -- is the name of my instructor / mentor. I didn't ask about this at all; she volunteered it mid-reading.

The second reading I asked about a poi and how a recent dinner 'date' had gone. She said very well and that I'd hear from him very soon if not already via text or email (written, not phone -- she was specific), and that he'd want to get together again. I actually thought the evening had ended awkwardly and didn't expect to hear ... but I got a text about 2 days later and indeed he mentioned getting together again (not a date invite per se, but he referred to a next time).

I'm on a hiatus (day 12 of 30, maybe more) but if I was reading Princess Petie would be one of only a few I would call right now. That said, in my experience / opinion even if a reader is really right about a few random things or for a while, and it doesn't mean they will get everything.  Princess P did have a couple of bigger predictions related to the POI and, if they happen, I will post an update on this thread.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:17:06 AM by doubleoh8 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2018, 01:41:08 AM »
Now that some significant time has past and I've reviewed my notes.....nothing she said ever, ever, ever transpired.
I read with her in Aug 2017 and Nov 2017. Absolutely nothing.

She seemed so on point and like she knew what she was talking about, plus I wanted to believe her, but man oh man. Just wrong with life in general.
I'm the only fool here though, can't blame her.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2018, 03:56:42 PM »
Now that some significant time has past and I've reviewed my notes.....nothing she said ever, ever, ever transpired.
I read with her in Aug 2017 and Nov 2017. Absolutely nothing.

She seemed so on point and like she knew what she was talking about, plus I wanted to believe her, but man oh man. Just wrong with life in general.
I'm the only fool here though, can't blame her.

You're not alone - I had a similar experience with her in 2012. I guess when we like someone, we really want the reader to be accurate so we do whatever it takes to make the reading fit our needs. I've been guilty of that. She was completely wrong for me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2018, 07:25:03 PM »
I found her to be most accurate in non-relationship stuff. Shes been pretty accurate with work, random things that eventually do happen. Earlier this year, she predicted a random trip for me in April and its happening.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2018, 09:09:08 PM »
I found her to be most accurate in non-relationship stuff. Shes been pretty accurate with work, random things that eventually do happen. Earlier this year, she predicted a random trip for me in April and its happening.

I believe most readers work for you. You're easier to read than most. It's a good thing to have though so I'm not faulting you at all.
You seem to get at least one golden hit, even if some of the reading is off. I'm hardly that lucky.

Offline Member5

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2018, 04:11:55 AM »

I believe most readers work for you. You're easier to read than most. It's a good thing to have though so I'm not faulting you at all.
You seem to get at least one golden hit, even if some of the reading is off. I'm hardly that lucky.

I am the same way HK, and I feel like even if they are great for me once, it is super rare that they are again... PP made my reading with her sound very believable like everything she predicted could happen, but not one single thing did. At this point since none of the beloved readers people rave about here have really worked for me, I wonder if I should just call the ones everyone hates and see if I have better luck lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2018, 05:43:38 AM »

Hmm yeah...I do tend to get some type of hit from real readers. I'm still rarely satisfied with anyone though. Who has worked for you at least once?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2018, 06:03:59 AM »
A woman who no longer reads. God, oh god I pray that she returns. She was the best of the best (for me) and when I found her I started reading with her weekly, on different questions. So helpful, thorough although I didn't get many, if any predictions from her. She had a death in the family and felt she wasn't doing anyone any good, so she stopped reading, took down her website, facebook and all that. I'm so hurt. I understand her reasons, but to find a reader that works is such an ongoing saga, it's pathetic. Persephone Hesperus. I discovered her from SPS and she went poof and then no more. I had about six readings with her and she was affordable too.

Offline Kate

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2018, 10:56:06 AM »

I wonder if I should just call the ones everyone hates and see if I have better luck lol

LOL good idea - just don't start with Persian Medium! 

Offline Kate

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2018, 10:57:48 AM »
She also sends minutes. Does Cookie ever do this?

Cookie has with me on occasion. (3 mins)

Offline Member5

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2018, 04:58:10 PM »

I wonder if I should just call the ones everyone hates and see if I have better luck lol

LOL good idea - just don't start with Persian Medium!

Haha! I am not paying those rates! Although it would be ironic if she was super accurate for me, with my luck it would be only the people charging more than $30/min that can read me :(

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2018, 12:53:16 PM »
Princess Petie is a NO.  I just wanted to know when I would have contact and she predicted we'd be dating by the first week of June.  I never received my contact, so of course we are not dating. She said someone would die, and that would make him contact me.  Her whole reading was like a soap opera, she's crazy. None of it happened.