Author Topic: Princess Petie  (Read 33588 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Princess Petie
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 09:43:46 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 11:56:24 PM »
shes a mild favorite, but itsnt on often. She and Leanne saw that I would be forced into a certification program. PP saw it way before her, looking at my notes. She does sound grumpy when she picks up, but her details are really good.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 01:36:37 AM »
She actually has a Pals list of favorities - many have been mentioned, some I've never seen before. https://www.keen.com/grouplist/8393/GHP/1
Many are affordable too.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 05:59:01 AM »
I just got a confirmation on a prediction from her that just happened today 10/27. I wish it weren't true, but I've had two readings with her now and looking back through the posts I don't recall her being kind of abrasive as some have stated. I even had doubts in the reading that she was going to be wrong, just because of how kind of general she was from the beginning.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2017, 02:39:43 AM »
I just got a confirmation on a prediction from her that just happened today 10/27. I wish it weren't true, but I've had two readings with her now and looking back through the posts I don't recall her being kind of abrasive as some have stated. I even had doubts in the reading that she was going to be wrong, just because of how kind of general she was from the beginning.

Sorry about the prediction. Most recently, PP mirrored a prediction that Leanne told me about during a 10 Predictions Reading last year. She said it would be something about March, and PP came up with this same prediction as well months back. I definitely think shes no-fluff, to the point reader. And shes very detailed for the price and dosent goad you on to spend more minutes.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:41:29 AM by bstalling »

Offline whskers

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2017, 02:42:27 AM »
Read with her and i was so impress (still in shock) with all the details she said. I didn’t even have to ask a question. She gave me advices that is different from a lot of readers. She didn’t give me an impression of the grumpiness. She was actually very motivating.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2017, 02:50:32 AM »
Read with her and i was so impress (still in shock) with all the details she said. I didn’t even have to ask a question. She gave me advices that is different from a lot of readers. She didn’t give me an impression of the grumpiness. She was actually very motivating.

Yeah, shes pretty good, I have to admit. LOL Shes just not on often.

Offline whskers

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2017, 03:14:47 AM »

Yeah, shes pretty good, I have to admit. LOL Shes just not on often.

I find that she’s on very early mornings. Like 6-ish pacific time. But omg. She was so good.. well with the past. I don’t know about her predictions. Now I kinda wish I recorded my conversation with her. Her and judi’s Inner light left me speechless. Omg. They can even repeat what people said verbatim.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2017, 08:05:08 PM »
Any updates ?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2017, 09:15:19 PM »
I had a reading with her recently, she completely picked up on the situation

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2017, 11:35:52 PM »
Holy crap!!! Be careful with this reader... I can't verify this, but group list for me are HUGE warning signs that readers will share information with each other. Seeing her list makes me cringe at some of the ppl!!!

Seeing my post of hers! Argh even makes me see she was about 50/50 on everything!!! She got few things right with guessing but the rest I filled in the blanks with her.

When I read with her the summer later in 2014... I asked about two POIs, the 1st one I was more interested didn't pan out, he ended up dating so many women and finally getting married! (Which on one level is so frustrating to see a 'player' finally get married and I still face the same single situations problems. But also ...I am grateful I'd hate being married to that creep and we recently hung out and are finally just friends. So I feel at peace with that POI) And the 2nd POI was who I ended up being in relationship and am currently broken up with. In hindsight she did not pick up that my 2nd POI had a past and she didn't pick up a lot of his qualities; just an assumptions of what I thought he was and knew back then. She knew I was more invested with the first POI. She also didn't pick up that my 1st POI was dating so many other ppl, and didn't think he was in serious relationship... seeing my posts, sigh, it hurts to be denial and want something so bad to only to work out so differently. Or who knows maybe she assumed I would not choose to be with my POI of 2nd choosing. Argh and maybe I'm still denial about it all!!!

Be careful.

But is she works for you then good.

Good to know...I read with her once a few weeks ago and then again today. For some odd reason i felt today made me question this reading. I have read with 2 people on her list, one whom gave me the opposite reading. I did not get a bad reading from her, but with the feelings I'm having i don't think ill call back.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 03:03:53 AM »
Is she known to give positive love outcomes?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:28:48 AM by Universal9 »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 12:14:11 PM »
No she gave a friend a very negative prediction in the past not sure about now

Is she known to give positive love outcomes?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 03:54:12 PM »
She gave me a positive. I know one person who said Petie leaned towards positive love prediction but that did not happen. This is why I am not so sure if she sugarcoats or if she is really ethical and accurate in what she sees. Lets see..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 03:59:47 PM »
I just read with her a few minutes ago, and I liked the reading. I always forget to have my questions reading. She also sends minutes. Does Cookie ever do this? PP was not a wow moment and a few things I can’t confirm yet, but I did let her know she was accurate on the last reading I had with her about a guy I called about. I have until the end of Dec and will report back about her predictions.