Author Topic: Princess Petie  (Read 33629 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Princess Petie
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »
i read with Petie recently and i figured i should share my experience.

first, right off the bat, she seemed to have somewhat of an abrasive tone with me. sorta like i was bugging her, or she was doing a reading when she didn't want to be doing it. it's hard to explain. the tone stayed around for the entire call.

as she read my situations she made predictions, but related the current situations to her predictions. i don't feel like her comments about the present were all that accurate. i can't say the future ones are or aren't, but i felt like she was really off with some of the things she was saying about the here and now.

i took notes though, so if her other stuff comes true then i'll use her again.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 03:20:47 PM »
@Jen80 and @Luckystar:

Thank you for input! She was at least off at the first part of the reading,and i will try not to think about the second part.Its very easy to be caught in a circle of fear..

@Truth:

She was not very welcoming with me either.She picked up the phone and said"Yes?"(and with a tone following"what is it?")

I will of cource update about if she was right or not.

jen80

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 04:09:32 PM »
@zenia

Good for you. Am sure she was wrong on the second part too. Trust me.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 11:13:00 PM »
Ohh well, she had no clue whatsoever about any of my situation. And every prediction she mentioned was wrong - every single and  I knew then only that it was all crap.

Not even a single psychic, I mean single from Cookie to Sincerity to Dorothea ( you name it n I will tell that I read with all of them :D) none had been right to me even for 20% at the bigger picture. So guys save your money, I didnt call any after Dec and doesnt look like that am gonna do it again. Cheers  ;D

Offline mignnone

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 03:28:05 AM »
I agree with Newgirl. I started calling psychics in 2006 and I have came to the realization that they are only good for looking at current events(the present) or looking at the past. Future wise, it's just not worth it. It's money I could have saved or payed off some student loan debit. It truly is for entertainment purposes. I've had a psychic see a few months into the future and she was right but it wasn't even about me. One minute they tell you this, then freewill changes everything. Nothing's set in stone. So if your calling to know your future, you're probably wasting your time. Time frames wise, I have only had predictions be true that were within two weeks, anything longer and it just didn't happen. If you have been holding out hope for an ex to come back and it's been more than two years, please do yourself a favor and move on. I started calling psychics in 2006 because of a guy I was seeing. I waited for him, not living my life, not dating other people until a psychic told me, if it is going to be it will be. Go out and start dating, meet someone else and if you don't fall in love then it was meant to be. Well that was probably the best advice a psychic has given me, plus I was tired of the crap. By me letting go, I met my best friend and the love of my life. Sure things were not  and are not smooth sailing all the time but I don't have to question whether he is interested in me, if he is going to call me, if he loves me or wants to spending time with me. My ex treated me like crap. Didn't know when he would call. Make time to see each other and he backs out. Excuses. I lived in fear. Fear motivated me. The fear I'd miss his call. The fear of telling him no. Real love has no fear. Real love is security and trust. I just wanted to share my story and hope it helps someone else. If you are wasting money calling a psychic about some guy, he's probably not worth it. I know in my case, he wasn't and I finally found someone who is worth it and I do not need to depend on psychics any longer.

jen80

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 06:51:40 PM »
I agree with Newgirl. I started calling psychics in 2006 and I have came to the realization that they are only good for looking at current events(the present) or looking at the past. Future wise, it's just not worth it. It's money I could have saved or payed off some student loan debit. It truly is for entertainment purposes. I've had a psychic see a few months into the future and she was right but it wasn't even about me. One minute they tell you this, then freewill changes everything. Nothing's set in stone. So if your calling to know your future, you're probably wasting your time. Time frames wise, I have only had predictions be true that were within two weeks, anything longer and it just didn't happen. If you have been holding out hope for an ex to come back and it's been more than two years, please do yourself a favor and move on. I started calling psychics in 2006 because of a guy I was seeing. I waited for him, not living my life, not dating other people until a psychic told me, if it is going to be it will be. Go out and start dating, meet someone else and if you don't fall in love then it was meant to be. Well that was probably the best advice a psychic has given me, plus I was tired of the crap. By me letting go, I met my best friend and the love of my life. Sure things were not  and are not smooth sailing all the time but I don't have to question whether he is interested in me, if he is going to call me, if he loves me or wants to spending time with me. My ex treated me like crap. Didn't know when he would call. Make time to see each other and he backs out. Excuses. I lived in fear. Fear motivated me. The fear I'd miss his call. The fear of telling him no. Real love has no fear. Real love is security and trust. I just wanted to share my story and hope it helps someone else. If you are wasting money calling a psychic about some guy, he's probably not worth it. I know in my case, he wasn't and I finally found someone who is worth it and I do not need to depend on psychics any longer.
everything you said made sense especially that love has no fear. You are so right.

Congratulations on your new love. I wish you the best, you deserve it.

Blessings to you.

Jen

Offline mignnone

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:40 PM »
Thank you for your warm wishes Jen!

jen80

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 11:57:19 PM »
Thank you for your warm wishes Jen!
:) you're welcome, now go out there and love and be loved!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 11:48:12 AM »
Excellent post!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2013, 04:26:56 AM »
I called her and she was not right for me at all. So, I left her polite feedback with a 1 star rating, citing "possibly not connecting" as the reason and what predictions were down right inaccurate. I got an email from her that was highly unprofessional and rude, considering my feedback was done tastefully. I guess that b***** tone in her voice is because that's what she is.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 04:41:17 AM »
I believe Princess Petie is gifted!!!!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 05:53:17 PM »
I believe Princess Petie is gifted!!!!

Care to share why?

Offline Zee

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 06:10:27 PM »
I guess that b***** tone in her voice is because that's what she is.

Hilariously!! Can I use this quote sometimes as my own??

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 10:36:53 PM »
I know people are not a big fun oh her but she was one of the few who has been accurate with me regarding work and relationship. She had told me my relationship with B would end by march and not to give up on A.I did not tell her at the time that A and i were not communicating but she told me that he is the one i would be making future plans with and that she is aware that there has not been NC. she told me i would get a part time temp position and that something better will come along b4 April and that is true i found a good paying job.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2015, 12:22:39 AM »
I read with her last year and her predictions came to pass regarding contact and work. I recently read with her and her time frame was in line with my faves