Author Topic: So Does Keen Have info too?  (Read 2105 times)

Offline LAW1974

So Does Keen Have info too?
« on: January 13, 2022, 05:49:04 PM »
I saw all the posts about CP having all of our info ahead of time so it makes me think theres no reason to ever call anyone on there?   Does Keen have it as well?

Offline starGazer

Re: So Does Keen Have info too?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 02:02:44 AM »
I talked to someone last month that mentioned “I see in the notes this is __my name__ and we’ve read about POI”

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 02:18:24 AM »
They see your nickname for sure - and get to recognise you from that.. but I think that's it... don't think they see DoB.. I've been asked for it too many times..

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 02:28:00 PM »
They see your nickname for sure - and get to recognise you from that.. but I think that's it... don't think they see DoB.. I've been asked for it too many times..

I get asked for name and DOB on CP every time tho too

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2022, 03:00:35 AM »
I was on the Keen site yesterday looking for something and found the Advisor Guide or Handbook (not sure what it was called) and it was enlightening.  Our information definitely pops up automatically along with their notes, how much money we've spent with them, last call, etc.  I was honestly pretty surprised that they had it available for customers to read. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2022, 03:44:33 AM »
I was on the Keen site yesterday looking for something and found the Advisor Guide or Handbook (not sure what it was called) and it was enlightening.  Our information definitely pops up automatically along with their notes, how much money we've spent with them, last call, etc.  I was honestly pretty surprised that they had it available for customers to read.

Why would you be surprised?  of course they are going to have how much you've spent, it would be weird if they didn't. I don't know why this would be a secret?

Things they see is your birthday, only if you add it for horoscopes. On my old account and i noticed that some used that in their readings. on my new account i don't and some i have read with on the old account asked what my bday was.

They will see how many times you spoke, when the last time is , amount spent but only with them. promotional mins sent. They do have the ability to keep notes, doesn't mean they do. I have spoken to some a few times and they legit forget things we spoke about a week ago.  Yes they will see your user name. I'm not sure why people think this is odd. If you were using a service like a plumber or even chiropractor, they'd have this type of information as well.
The information they have is only seen by them and. i guess keen support if they needed too. But other advisors cannot see this info about other clients.

I had one tell me she likes to record first name, bday and a short bio to jog her memory. She sends me free mins on my bday each year, which i think is sweet.  She said it saves her time asking each time. that's fair.   I'd rather not have my time wasted with this stuff. and if its an ongoing situation, i don't want to keep repeating it all the time.  I personally don't see it as an issue.  I'm sure every psychic line has a version of the same type of system.

anything