Author Topic: Princess Petie  (Read 33619 times)

loops77

Princess Petie
« on: February 06, 2012, 11:14:05 PM »
Hi,
 I'm new to the boards. I've had some readings with Princess Petie that were definitely specific, detailed and interesting. Anyone have any experiences with her? She may not be good with timing, but her description of events to unfold about particular people around me that I never mentioned, sound quite probable.

Offline funnygirl

Re: Princess Petie
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 01:38:22 AM »
Hi Loops77- I actually had a reading with her in 2009 and believe it or not, she nailed my first reading...I could not believe it. However, I called back in August 2010 and she said some story which I don't even think made sense. My next call was September 2011 and she said some things regarding my ex which did not really come about. I was actually curious to call her back again now but I did not want to hear another story that did not make any sense. But, her first reading was incredible...she kept mentionning to me that she saw cherry lights like a police care and sure enough, I got a speeding ticket a week later (and I have never ever gotten a ticket in 15 years). After that, I was so disappointed. But I may decide to call back. I am happy if she managed to give you an amazing reading. Please let me know if you get any other readings from her and if predictions come to pass. Good luck :)

loops77

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 04:51:31 PM »
Just an update: A prediction that petie predicted over a year ago that didnt make sense happened today..or started happening. It concerned a business issue..at the time it did not make sense. But it is happening like she said. Her reading suddenly popped into my head as I found out about it. 

Furah2fun

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 08:06:41 PM »
Hi Loops,

That's great to hear! Was it a substantial prediction? Its funny how once the prediction is forgotten about,  it comes true! Now if only I could forget about my situation!!

loops77

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 09:09:44 PM »
yes, a pretty important prediction. petie is weird. she can say some things that you know are totally off, but when she describes people and situations, you know what she is saying is accurate and will come to pass sooner or later.

Offline kari

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 02:27:35 PM »
I LOVE HER.SHE IS VERY ACCURATE.

loops77

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 12:22:09 AM »
what did she get right for you, kari?

Offline katjul

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 12:53:05 AM »
Can anyone please update?

Anyone else have a reading with her?

Have any predictions that Princess Petie gave you manifested?

loops77

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 01:12:55 AM »
Princess Petie saw a business transaction that took place...although, it was almost 2 years later that it happened. I didnt understand what the hell she was talking about at the time, but it did happen. Petie saw the new Gemini male around me. Sometimes she glosses over issues...you have to pull her back and say, "Ok, look deeper into that for me. What is that about? For example, she saw a funky work situation with an enemy at work..she said "Who is the red head at work causing problems?"..then she will quickly go in another direction. If that is what you want to talk about, gently pull her back and let her know it is a serious topic for you. Her timing isnt great, but if she explains somthing in explicit detail..you can count on it happening sooner or later. A big plus is that she will mention things before you ask about them, so you are sure you are not leading her on.

Sometimes, I have read with her and I can tell she is talking about another person completely. I've ended the call quickly, so no hard feelings. Thats a con with her.

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 01:19:29 AM »
Well what type of reader is she? Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience, what? Her site on Keen doesn’t say much other than stuff about her college and studies.  Do you have the link to her personal site? That too is mentioned on the one on Keen.

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 01:22:08 AM »
Sometimes, I have read with her and I can tell she is talking about another person completely. I've ended the call quickly, so no hard feelings. Thats a con with her.
Hey loops, what did you mean by that's a con with her?  Does she do that on purpose...picking up on other people to throw you off - I'm not sure what you mean.

loops77

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 01:28:21 AM »
Hey loops, what did you mean by that's a con with her?  Does she do that on purpose...picking up on other people to throw you off - I'm not sure what you mean.

Sometimes she would talk about another person in my life, when I named another person....I would be like "No, thats Derick, not Gerald". Or she is clearly talking about another person that has nothing to do with me, as if her lines got crossed or something. I would just say we werent connecting and hang up. She would still accept my calls again, though.  I dont think she is doing it on purpose.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 05:16:12 PM »
I got curious,and caught her online.

On one part of the reading she was clearly off.I didnt ask,but she mentioned me travel to my sick father.My father passed 10 years ago,and i told her.Then she changed it to a "familymember".But i have no family.

I asked about my loveintrest(and ex),and she said he was involved with someone else.I pressed her for info,and she gave some features on the person.And the T in the first name,and that she was on his Facebook.No one on his FB fits that description.Not with the initial T anyway..True?Not sure.I am rather confident he is not deeply involved in someone,but she didnt imply that.This was just something that he was not clear with,and he needed to sort out before he came to me.

Maybe i didnt want to hear that,and guarded myself for the rest of the reading.Now my head is spinning about who this person might be,and if its true.I pray i will not call around for more info,because i really cant afford it..

Can anyone tell how accurate she is with initials and names and cases like this?

jen80

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2013, 06:44:50 PM »
She already showed that she did not connect to you by talking about your father. Not all psychics connect to everyone.

She has put the fear and anxiety in you and made you feel like getting more readings when you can't really afford to.

She did not connect with you please don't go on a psychic binge.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2013, 07:22:44 PM »
She has put the fear and anxiety in you and made you feel like getting more readings when you can't really afford to.

Zenia try not to worry about it, i think she told someone else about another girl (that could also be found on facebook) as well. I do believe she might be capable of doing what was stated above by Jen.

anything