Author Topic: Soul Navigation  (Read 20570 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Soul Navigation
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2018, 08:43:48 PM »
OK, I'm just trying to find readers who are SUPER honest and will jsut tell you no this won't be anything if that's the case and read that she is honest. I got more than enough fairy tales with the last POI!

Honestly, try Angels guidance. She’s so blunt and spot on with present. Doesn’t give time frames that often which I like , if she doesn’t see something she’ll say it. She has really worked for me. And she’s only $2.99. I hope this helps

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2018, 08:53:23 PM »
OK, I'm just trying to find readers who are SUPER honest and will jsut tell you no this won't be anything if that's the case and read that she is honest. I got more than enough fairy tales with the last POI!

Honestly, try Angels guidance. She’s so blunt and spot on with present. Doesn’t give time frames that often which I like , if she doesn’t see something she’ll say it. She has really worked for me. And she’s only $2.99. I hope this helps

Thank you!

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2019, 08:28:44 AM »
Has anyone read with her recently? Any feedback on how she is with POI and intentions?

Offline Kate

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2019, 10:39:38 AM »
Funny you ask - I read with her on a whim today. Unusual for me as I try and stick to one reader.

Anyway - I have read with her previously, and know she has a talent for reading a man's intention and personality pretty well.  She has been accurate with me in the past, so maybe today's reading was an off day.

I didn't give her much info.. just a little outline re a man I am interested in, and that I was not in a relationship with him, but we had dated sporadically..

But I think the problem came because she misheard me when I mentioned his age. 

I think she thought he was a lot younger than me.. and she came out with this Mrs Jones type of reading where she saw me as the older woman teaching a younger guy how to be sexual with comments like "you were his passageway into manhood" and "he made you feel like a woman again/"  He's only 3 years younger than me!  Divorced with 2 kids.. I certainly wasn't teaching him anything in the bedroom department!

$90 down the drain..

The problem is that there is a dearth of good readers out there who are talented enough to do instant phone readings. I think Meredith has talent . as I said she has read for me in the past and been pretty good.  But, I recall talking to Matt Fraser when he used to be on BSD.. he was SO talented. HE would zone in immediately re anyone I was asking about and give me straight, factual answers that I could always validate. 

Anyway..

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2019, 11:00:07 AM »
Made you feel like a woman again hahahha are you kidding me? She wasn’t detailed at all for me just kept saying: he finds you very beautiful but he’s confused

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2019, 01:24:55 PM »
I also did not find her very informative and she had made predictions in the past it did not pass or make sense to my situation

Offline SarahM

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2019, 03:21:03 PM »
Never understood the hype about her either... her along with Sacred Path on Keen :-\

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2019, 04:50:54 PM »
Made you feel like a woman again hahahha are you kidding me? She wasn’t detailed at all for me just kept saying: he finds you very beautiful but he’s confused

Word for word what I got..."he finds you so beautiful" but "he's so confused", "he doesn't know what to do, or what he'll do, he's just feelings and emotions right now, he doesn't have any set intentions" blah blah blah. 

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2019, 05:19:02 PM »

Word for word what I got..."he finds you so beautiful" but "he's so confused", "he doesn't know what to do, or what he'll do, he's just feelings and emotions right now, he doesn't have any set intentions" blah blah blah.

OMG I just re- read what she wrote to me that is exactly the same thing.. AND SHE IS EXPENSIVE - not even funny

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2019, 05:25:34 PM »
"you were his passageway into manhood"? Who the f! talks this way?
Honestly, it seems like she was totally making up fairytailish fluff based on what she was told by the caller.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2019, 08:07:26 PM »
What she said about POI and his tendencies made me think she was connected. She gave me the truth I needed to hear after many fairytales. POI won't be back and the why made a lot of sense too. It was my last reading and I've been clean since. 17 days ago. She was EXPENSIVE but in the long run I'm saving because he's the only reason i kept getting readings. I'm glad to be moving on. If by any chance he does show up, I'll update she was wrong. I'll update if the new man she saw shows up too.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2019, 01:09:22 AM »
I only read with her twice (a long time ago) - I’m looking at the chat right now and she didn’t really make any predictions for me per se. it was more of her giving insight into why my boyfriend was acting a certain way (we were broken up and things were confusing). Re-reading the chat and it seems that she was just wasting my time and giving me advice vs predictions/anything useful. BUT when I did read with her I was going on a binge and she was like the fourth I’d read with that day (I know, I know) so maybe that’s why I wasn’t able to get as good of a reading like others. Is it worth trying her out again?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2019, 02:45:22 AM »
She told me something similar about the “finds you so beautiful it hurts him but he’s confused and needed to run away”... Incidentally my POI did come back but I felt that her responses were really scripted

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2019, 03:16:21 AM »
She told me something similar about the “finds you so beautiful it hurts him but he’s confused and needed to run away”... Incidentally my POI did come back but I felt that her responses were really scripted

I think it's safe to say she's a copy-paste cold reader.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2020, 01:29:24 AM »

I think it's safe to say she's a copy-paste cold reader.

Definitely a cold reader... she based the reading off what I told her. All I got was a bunch of generic statements. She’s expensive for nothing

anything