Author Topic: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?  (Read 39093 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2020, 07:57:12 AM »
I tried her today.   Incredibly underwhelmed I’m sorry to say.

No validations but told me my poi will come in then go out etc and not to bother too much.   Waited until the free mins were up until she answered.

sorry to hear that, love. yeah, it's hard with her because she doesn't give timeframes and can be vague slash deliver outcomes that are heavily left up to free will (if that makes sense). she has been 100% correct for me on outcomes throughout the years, but it only makes sense when i go back a year later and read the transcript. i never feel fulfilled immediately after the reading because the road leading to the outcome isn't really discussed. i tend to only go to her if i want to know a final outcome. i have to prepare for myself to hear the negative. i'm a very go with the flow, enjoy the process kinda gal--so, i usually wanna know things like "will we ever hangout again, are we gonna go on that trip we have planned, how will this next plan go, etc" and she doesn't really focus on those details along the journey. she usually just comes back with a "you will continue to communicate and spend time however you'll most likely not continue long term simply because his anger issues will be something that makes you tired and you will choose to go on with another" or "you can continue with this man and have the opportunity to, but you will not want to because you will have another option and will want to move forward with the other option. should you choose to stay with the first guy, it will be a difficult road." its all very vague.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2020, 08:00:50 AM »
on another related note, a gifted, ethical reader could not connect with a person (example: i haven't connected with kisha/she has given me 5 very wrong readings and have had heavy hitters get nothing right for me as far as predictions, but there's no denying they are magical/accurate for others) -- that doesn't make them a scammer.

readers will be wrong for you -- they're not a fraud. you didn't connect.

then there are scammers, frauds who use fear tactics to get you addicted to getting more readings from them, pay for candle work, chakra alignment, energy clearing OR come in hear and self-promote.

these are two very different things. use words wisely.

pfizer

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2020, 09:35:00 AM »
i have been in this psychic reading world over 10 years; i NEVER called anyone scam
really, i meant; just few times readings and even if all turned out wrong; i really dont have enough proof to say he/she is a scam
i will just said we didnt connect.

as for ST. she connects really fast; that is her way of reading. she connects really fast and before the clock starts she flows herself.it's been many times she is accurate with me. but yes not many people like her way of reading because she doesnt give timeframe. if i asked her about client's payment; she can tell me it's very fast like hanging above your head and it drops anytime and many times it meant within a week or so. from my personal experience, she is more trustful than Ari who i think is very very talented.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2020, 10:43:06 AM »
I’m in full agreement with you, Pfizer.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2020, 11:18:41 AM »
As most of us go to psychics to know about our future considering we are already aware of our present, she comes across underwhelming due to the lack of detail or info she gives.

For example, yes he will be back but I dont know when or yes he will contact you but I dont know when.

It makes it very hard to review a reader like this and gives that particular reader a higher 50/50 chance of being right whereas the psychics that give prediction timelines come under much higher scrutiny and negative feedback when the timelines dont happen.

Not saying shes a scam but saying that its hard to judge and not enough meaty info to go with.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2020, 11:38:42 AM »
As most of us go to psychics to know about our future considering we are already aware of our present, she comes across underwhelming due to the lack of detail or info she gives.

For example, yes he will be back but I dont know when or yes he will contact you but I dont know when.

It makes it very hard to review a reader like this and gives that particular reader a higher 50/50 chance of being right whereas the psychics that give prediction timelines come under much higher scrutiny and negative feedback when the timelines dont happen.

Not saying shes a scam but saying that its hard to judge and not enough meaty info to go with.

I whole heartedly agree

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2020, 11:45:29 AM »
Oh I never said she was a scam.  Just underwhelmed as I’d heard big things from her.

She just said he’ll be in touch but inconsistent.  But that didn’t tell me which one of the three men I’m asking about.

She was just not for me.  That’s all.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2020, 12:12:54 PM »
Just to clarify 😂 my scam comment was directed at the one person who has 4 new accounts and goes in multiple readers threads (heavy hitters bc they’re a noob) saying “this one is a scammer” so that we don’t accuse them of only coming her and spamming the forum with over the top praises about one reader.

Obviously we are all here to share our opinions. I’ll be the first to say when a popular reader didn’t work for me.

But it’s annoying af when a spammer is in here just throwing around the word “scam” or “fraud” just to make their profiles seem more unbiased.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2020, 12:33:58 PM »
Yep!  I know a few of those. 

I’ve kind of given up now.  I don’t think anyone’s that good anymore. 

Offline JJC

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2020, 01:01:23 PM »
She was wrong when I read with her 12 years ago on liveperson(kasamba), I asked about my ex and a POI, she said ex will contact in 6 weeks, but we won't reconcile it will be short lived, my outcome on this is that ex eventually contacted me 8 years later and is still trying to contact till date but I have moved on. She said there was strong potential and feeling from that particular POI but nothing happened with that guy.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2020, 05:14:30 PM »
She was wrong when I read with her 12 years ago on liveperson(kasamba), I asked about my ex and a POI, she said ex will contact in 6 weeks, but we won't reconcile it will be short lived, my outcome on this is that ex eventually contacted me 8 years later and is still trying to contact till date but I have moved on. She said there was strong potential and feeling from that particular POI but nothing happened with that guy.

ex contact you 8 years later? Wow, that was really random lol. I guess every psychic you asked was wrong about the timeframe...I don't think any psychic could have accurately predicted such a long and unexpected timeframe.

Offline bonba

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2020, 12:21:06 AM »
she was absolutely wrong for me and seem like her readings are mostly negative .she could mot balidate anything so I know it resonated with me and he reading was more of advice not predictions and no timeframe provided . waste of  time and money .

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2020, 12:41:02 AM »
she was absolutely wrong for me and seem like her readings are mostly negative .she could mot balidate anything so I know it resonated with me and he reading was more of advice not predictions and no timeframe provided . waste of  time and money .

Now you’re saying it was more like advice than predictions but before you said that the total opposite of what she said happened... so what did she say would happen and what actually happened?

Which readers do you think are good and not scammers?

Offline massine

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2020, 05:28:21 PM »
Guessing bonba's profile was removed? 😂

ST has been accurate so far about how there was a hidden truth around our breakup. Will keep you all updated if her other predictions come to pass

Offline sexyp

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2020, 05:44:14 PM »
Guessing bonba's profile was removed? 😂

ST has been accurate so far about how there was a hidden truth around our breakup. Will keep you all updated if her other predictions come to pass

is bonba wilddolphin? ;D ;D ;D