Author Topic: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?  (Read 40974 times)

Offline Bg2020

Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?
« on: April 22, 2020, 04:00:16 PM »
Hi, Please let me know .... my heart is aching...

Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on a long term OUTCOME? I'm not talking about timelines... contact  -- I'm talking about big picture outcomes. I can't find anywhere in the forum were she's been wrong. All the other big hitters do have misses. But I can't really find anything on ST. Please post if she missed for you. 

Had a reading with Stephanie Theresa, and she said that most likely my POI will not change his ways...and commit. She said we have a really deep connection -- that we have feeling that she can't even describe BUT he will never change his in/out ways. 
It kind of aligns with what Matilda and EffieK said in some ways. Both Matilda and EffieK said it could happen but it would take a really long time-- and I will move on. And someone else would come into my life... 

BUT
A lot of the big hitters said it will be slow, take time but can evolve to a committed relationship:
Kisha, 
Venus (CP), 
Indio (CP), 
Lady P, 
Celeste (CP), 
Barbara4846 (Keen), 
Golden Dawn Tarot (keen), 
Luke Andary, 
Deborah Graham (from TV), 
Moira (PS), 
Bianca (PS)
Bridgette (PS), 
Shani (PA), 
Raymond (PS), 
Tajah (CP), 
Vincent (PS)
Kira (keen)
Savva (keen)
Syd Saaed (Bill Olson)
Raynee (mypsy)
Anthony (mypsy)
Silas (mypsy)
Marie Anna (keen)

I still have a reading scheduled with Sherri Lynn.
In May I have a session with Yona (if she connects with me)...and Jessica Rae in June.

I wanted to read with Cookie -- but it's been impossible to get an appointment with her -- Pls PM me if you know a way to get to her. 

The other impossible to reach is ULI from (CP). If you know a way...I'm all ears. 

Like most of us I guess, I just wish I'd know so I wouldn't get hurt... I guess only time will tell. After I get the final readings in, I will stop with all the readings....and I'll come back to update. But that will be in a year or so...

This has been a really long and painful process of back and forth with my feelings pulled in different directions....anxiety ridden... and I was just looking for some respite in readings...but I guess it doesn't work that way. 

Please post your experience. As I can't really find any negative review on ST. 

Thank you

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 04:16:53 PM »
I had a reading with ST and it is pending predictions but she read the situation really well.

As I read your post I am thinking that we are going through the same thing as in I have read with everyone and the only ones I did not read with and want to is Cookie and Uli :)

I do want to mention that Yona and ST had a somewhat different way of how it will play out:

ST: said we will get in a relationship that may go for some time, it will be bad for me and I will be hurt but I will be the one walking away but I will get hurt
Yona: said we will get into « something » , she did not say a relationship, she said either physical or emotional intimacy, and that I will not be hurt and just get bored and walk away.

A lot of people say that Yona predictions happen so I am not sure but wanted to mention that.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 04:30:37 PM »
Hi -- I guess we are...
Life is funny isn't it?
My right brain is telling me -- there's nothing to know....life will happen and things will unfold...and deal with it as it comes.

BUT I've been afraid of feeling pain and trying really hard to find a way to avoid that by getting readings -- but it feels like I'm just going in circles  :'(

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 04:36:39 PM »
Hi -- I guess we are...
Life is funny isn't it?
My right brain is telling me -- there's nothing to know....life will happen and things will unfold...and deal with it as it comes.

BUT I've been afraid of feeling pain and trying really hard to find a way to avoid that by getting readings -- but it feels like I'm just going in circles  :'(

This is the realist comment I've seen. I have had heavy hitters tell me that I'm in a fated connection. But we are not in contact and broke up in September. I still feel his energy, but I'm confused. If its fated, divinely guided and all this other stuff....why isn't he reaching out or why isn't it coming together? I'm confused 😕

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 06:15:02 PM »
So I tried Stephanie Theresa after reading about her on here...she didn’t totally pick up my situation and said that she feels like my poi is part of my journey and more of a stepping stone. But she also didn’t see things ending or give me any real predictions. I had credit on Kasamba so I read with her there...I’m pretty sure she’s the same as the one on the other site (I can’t remember if it’s bitwine or keen). If she’s not the same then disregard this but I wasn’t super impressed with her reading and didn’t feel like we  completely connected. Which was a bummer to me bcuz other people love her.

Offline laoch

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 10:57:56 PM »
Where did you find her?

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 01:00:41 AM »
at business readings, she was wrong with client a i asked if he will place order she said yes but end up he didnt; but overall her direction was accurate, i meant going up or going down.

at relationship readings, she was accurate for me. when i asked a very new guy; most readers said no i dont see connection only ST told  me yes, he really likes you and she said he may approach very subtlely later but there is nothing common between us so nothing will happen. she was right. my other friend also used ST and my friend was in a triangle relatioship; ST told her that if she can wait she will get what she wants but it will be a LONG wait, my fd told me yes ST was right because she later found out it may take her 10 years to wait....

my opinion is, if you dont want to give up then keep going; one day you will be tired then you will quit.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 01:37:06 AM »
Hi, thank for your feedback ...I think I'm getting there--moving on...but the mind plays cruel games with us.
I'm a rational person trying to make rational decisions based on readings -- total oxymoron -- I know...crazy humm.

One side of me is saying -- don't worry about it, life will unfold, and you'll deal with it -- BUT the other side is so afraid of getting hurt that I'm trying to make sence of it all through these readings. And I'm going around in circles in my mind.

I was just hoping that if ST's reading turned out to be wrong for someone -- than maybe mine would be too. But so far -- no one that came forward...
I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 01:52:13 AM »
Hi, Please let me know .... my heart is aching...

Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on a long term OUTCOME? I'm not talking about timelines... contact  -- I'm talking about big picture outcomes. I can't find anywhere in the forum were she's been wrong. All the other big hitters do have misses. But I can't really find anything on ST. Please post if she missed for you.

Had a reading with Stephanie Theresa, and she said that most likely my POI will not change his ways...and commit. She said we have a really deep connection -- that we have feeling that she can't even describe BUT he will never change his in/out ways.
It kind of aligns with what Matilda and EffieK said in some ways. Both Matilda and EffieK said it could happen but it would take a really long time-- and I will move on. And someone else would come into my life...

BUT
A lot of the big hitters said it will be slow, take time but can evolve to a committed relationship:
Kisha,
Venus (CP),
Indio (CP),
Lady P,
Celeste (CP),
Barbara4846 (Keen),
Golden Dawn Tarot (keen),
Luke Andary,
Deborah Graham (from TV),
Moira (PS),
Bianca (PS)
Bridgette (PS),
Shani (PA),
Raymond (PS),
Tajah (CP),
Vincent (PS)
Kira (keen)
Savva (keen)
Syd Saaed (Bill Olson)
Raynee (mypsy)
Anthony (mypsy)
Silas (mypsy)
Marie Anna (keen)

I still have a reading scheduled with Sherri Lynn.
In May I have a session with Yona (if she connects with me)...and Jessica Rae in June.

I wanted to read with Cookie -- but it's been impossible to get an appointment with her -- Pls PM me if you know a way to get to her.

The other impossible to reach is ULI from (CP). If you know a way...I'm all ears.

Like most of us I guess, I just wish I'd know so I wouldn't get hurt... I guess only time will tell. After I get the final readings in, I will stop with all the readings....and I'll come back to update. But that will be in a year or so...

This has been a really long and painful process of back and forth with my feelings pulled in different directions....anxiety ridden... and I was just looking for some respite in readings...but I guess it doesn't work that way.

Please post your experience. As I can't really find any negative review on ST.

Thank you

There is only one maybe 2 "Big Hitters" on this list.
And I wasn't impressed with the reading that I got from Stephanie.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 02:15:39 AM »
Hi Purplerain -- thank you! Did you feel you connected with ST? Did prediction come to pass?

Also, I'd love to know who your go-to readers are --  and heavy hitter.
I was under the impression it was:

Kisha
Lady P
Yona
Leanne
Jessica Rae
Cookie
Uli (?)

I have reading lined you with Yona, Leanne and Jessica -- I'd love to have a reading with Cookie but haven't been able to get through to her.

ANYONE out there that has the secret recipe to get to Cookie PM me pls!  ;)

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 03:15:26 AM »
Even when I’ve hated what she had to say, Stephanie Teresa has been 100% accurate for me. 4 readings over 3 years and always always always accurate.

I have a pending prediction with her but it does look like it’s panning out to unfold.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 01:00:36 PM »
Hi! Thanks!!!
The problem is that I think we connected--she picked up the situation and my POI to the -T-
Wish more people would come forward with predicted outcomes that didn't pan out!

I read with her once or twice back in the day.

She was fairly crap for me, nothing she said ever resonated with the current situation and nothing she said ever happened. She was fairly negative too...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2020, 01:39:37 AM »
Hi Purplerain -- thank you! Did you feel you connected with ST? Did prediction come to pass?

Also, I'd love to know who your go-to readers are --  and heavy hitter.
I was under the impression it was:

Kisha
Lady P
Yona
Leanne
Jessica Rae
Cookie
Uli (?)

I have reading lined you with Yona, Leanne and Jessica -- I'd love to have a reading with Cookie but haven't been able to get through to her.

ANYONE out there that has the secret recipe to get to Cookie PM me pls!  ;)

Hey Bg,

These are all my go to's and heavy hitters except Uli, Lady P and Jessica Rae (never read with them before)

HOWEVER, the only good outcome reader on this list for me is Cookie (with relationships). Other than that its Celeste for me with CP.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 01:44:39 AM »
I read with her once or twice back in the day.

She was fairly crap for me, nothing she said ever resonated with the current situation and nothing she said ever happened. She was fairly negative too...

She connected with my current, so the predictions (negative) seem like theyre mostly likely to happen. Was she correct in your current but just wrong with outcome, or both for you?

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2020, 10:49:36 AM »
I have a question and wasn't sure where to post it, so I guess here works. Have any of you been told that a POI/EX would return, but the reader cannot see "When". I've been told this by 3 or 4 readers, including Stephanie Teresa, and I don't know what to make of that. I know at this point I just probably need to let it go and not think about it anymore, but I just thought it was odd because everyone always seems to post that they got a timeframe (ish). Thanks all!  :)