Author Topic: Other psychic review forums?  (Read 7938 times)

Offline bee.23

Other psychic review forums?
« on: April 21, 2020, 03:36:38 AM »
Out of curiosity, could anyone recommend any other popular psychic review forums on the web? I literally can’t find any other apart from this one

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Other psychic review forums?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 12:32:18 AM »
this is the only one I know and I am so glad I came across it because it helped me see I am not the only one going about readings a while back.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 01:50:26 AM »
in my opinion -- this is the only good site -- i think the other one is worthless... they dont like anyone exceopt YONA... I like Yona too but literally they dont like anyone else

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 05:29:49 AM »
I know .... if I never found this site I would’ve thought I was a bat shit emotionally challenged hopeless romantic, 1 reading away from an insane asylum😂😂😂😳  and the only crazy person who could binge for months on a love interest, when reality was right in my face, and readers were not needed. But this forum helped me see the silver lining in that, we’re all a little crazy, and all a little emotionally entangled by love lol.... merp

No regrets 😂
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:31:50 AM by bee.23 »

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 07:53:47 PM »
Preach, Bee, Preach!!!!!!! 

Offline Esse

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 09:29:25 PM »
there is another one apart from sps, but it mainly reviews UK Psychics - psychicshows.co.uk

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 08:24:01 PM »
I have been a member in sps review form and while this site doesn't have any ties with Yona (I don't think she would do anything like that), she has cult-like followers who will attack and bash anyone that doesn't support her and supports other psychics (especially platform psychics on Etsy, Fiverr, bitwine, etc). I was also attacked for defending Anne and another psychic and not trying out Yona (I personally feel she is a nice lady and a good card reader but nothing more). 

However, to be fair one good thing about sps review forum, is that the forum's owner is very fierce when it comes to taking down actual shilling accounts and has been threatened numerous times by fake psychics with lawsuits, curses and stuff but the forum is still up and thriving. She doesn't let such threats affect the actual freedom of speech of such members. Here the forum owner has taken down a post where I exposed Bitwine scammers by names and told me he/she feared they would or I would get a lawsuit because of my list. It's such a pity I can't post this list online but anyone who uses Bitwine, please pm me.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 08:38:52 AM »
The other forum I think use to have some good members but they all left because there are bullies all around.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 10:11:14 AM »
I don’t understand the Matilda drama. She’s actually a super nice person, read with her today. I’ll let y’all know about my reading soon tho.... and how it went

Offline bee.23

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2020, 10:39:34 AM »
Sorry! Lmao just realized I posted that on the wrong thread 😂😂

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 12:53:30 PM »
Lol I think this quarantine thing lately has made many folks here go cuckoo. This is the zillion time a member posts in the wrong thread about a different reader and a different experience. Anyways, hope the admin consolidates the messages in the right threads because the forum here, unlike SPS lacks organization and clear policies.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2020, 01:58:14 AM »
I actually launched my own forum about a week ago. I’m working with someone now to help boost it and have it come up on Google search. It’s a literally got no post except like the admin one but I think within a few months my goal will be to have it even bigger than this one.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2020, 02:34:41 PM »
I actually launched my own forum about a week ago. I’m working with someone now to help boost it and have it come up on Google search. It’s a literally got no post except like the admin one but I think within a few months my goal will be to have it even bigger than this one.

Congratulations serenejoy! Can you pm me the link when you start accepting new members? Thanks in advance.

Me too me too!!!

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2020, 11:23:43 PM »
I would love to have all of you join it!! It's got just 1 member, but I finished tweaking some stuff on it today. It's primarily for Purple Ocean/Purple Garden readers but there is space for everyone. If there is anything you guys would like to see, you can always message me here. The chat feature is way better and your profile can have a pic so it's a lot nicer  ;)

http://thepurplereviews.com/

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 02:50:25 PM »
I would love to have all of you join it!! It's got just 1 member, but I finished tweaking some stuff on it today. It's primarily for Purple Ocean/Purple Garden readers but there is space for everyone. If there is anything you guys would like to see, you can always message me here. The chat feature is way better and your profile can have a pic so it's a lot nicer  ;)

http://thepurplereviews.com/

It says connection refused, been trying to register for like half an hour. Maybe you want to check if it's public,  like released as a page on the internet? But all the best and I look forward to participating there ♥️

Hey! Can you check again? I've had others join and there were no issues. Let me know if you still have this problem!