Author Topic: I had a tarot dream  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Lovergrl

I had a tarot dream
« on: April 17, 2020, 11:07:39 AM »
Hi everyone,
I d like to share a dream I had. An odd one too.
I was out to eat with ours ordering food to go. In the dream there was a woman who did tarot/oracle cards. She had a stone like necklace that had my green birthstone on it. When I looked at the stone it turned from green to transparent revealing a page of cups card.

However, this page of cups was not like your typical card. The young person on the card appeared to look like Peter Pan and he was either blowing or drinking out of a drinking horn. Next to him in big letters read “surprise” and over his head in a thinking bubble said “news”.

I can maybe make out this dream but any thoughts on this?

Offline Ninacy

Re: I had a tarot dream
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 04:42:45 PM »
Hi everyone,
I d like to share a dream I had. An odd one too.
I was out to eat with ours ordering food to go. In the dream there was a woman who did tarot/oracle cards. She had a stone like necklace that had my green birthstone on it. When I looked at the stone it turned from green to transparent revealing a page of cups card.

However, this page of cups was not like your typical card. The young person on the card appeared to look like Peter Pan and he was either blowing or drinking out of a drinking horn. Next to him in big letters read “surprise” and over his head in a thinking bubble said “news”.

I can maybe make out this dream but any thoughts on this?

Looks like you have "seen" the arrival or return of someone younger who is a free spirit, most probably around your birthday. That "Peter Pan" you described is associated with the energies of the card "the fool" which is not very different than the page of cups. It's actually a free and more teenage-spirit version of page of cups.

Let us know if something actually happened out of this.