Author Topic: Thank you for this site!  (Read 2414 times)

WaitingOnFaith

Thank you for this site!
« on: April 02, 2012, 08:42:26 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have been reading this site for about 3 weeks and was so relieved that I am not the only person out there that have gone through the nightmares of calling psychics and getting the runaround or disappointed.  I know that a psychic is like a guide, but there are so many out there that give such false hopes for the mighty buck.  My experiences have been so heart wrenching and honestly I feel foolish when I look back at what I believed.  When I was going through some things with my SM (when we had broken up) and called to find insight into the situation.  I called numerous readers, mainly on Keen.  For some reason CP never really appealed to me.  Don't know why just never liked the energy or no one really caught my attention.  Then again, I didn't really search on CP either.  Anyway, I called many readers on Keen to be told such BS.  One even told me that my SM was driving around my home late at night.  This was after I told this reader that I heard a motorcycle the night before and it REMINDED me of my SM.  She went on to say "Oh that was him!"  Let me tell you she strung me along so much and when you are in a vulnerable state you believe it cause you are hoping it is true.  Long story short I found out a week later, it was my neighbor that bought the motorcycle and it was him driving around that night.  But man, that reader really had me going, calling her back with all the free minutes and emails she was sending me.  When I wrote her and told her no, I discovered it was my neighbor and did not even say she was wrong, I got a very mean email back and she blocked me!  I did not 1 star her or nothing!  This was awhile back but wow talk about feeling emotionally beat up.

I have read with many readers on Keen.  I have found a few that are good and ethical.  I have read with the many you have posted on here and agree with your statements about them.  I have found the ones that are not constantly on all the time are the ones to really read with.  I had often wondered how some of these readers can be on day and night and I mean all night and still have the energy to read into so many different people's lives.  Well once you call them you see its for the money not the person. 

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself first and again say thanks for this site.  I will be posting on my own experiences with readers like you all have.  The above was just an example of the damage these people can do to people and it seems they just don't care.

Thanks for listening!

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: Thank you for this site!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 09:07:03 PM »
Hi

We have all been thru the pain and this forum has offered me so much support that there are others just like me.Even though I m also new here but m well versed with whats going on with others life here. Literally felt like stalking them .hehehe

Anyways even I am keen addict and though thought many times ti open an account on CP but it never happened. May be you are right that CP is just not that appealing.

And which reader on keen are you talking about who blocked you? I think I know whom are you talking about but just want to confirm. I am also there on psychicsource but the rates are so high that i prefer using keen for my addiction although I have spoken to a few on psychic source also

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 09:31:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum WaitingonFaith- just out of curiosity, would you be able to list a few readers which you found to be ethical and accurate? I know everyone's experience is unique but any feedback is appreciated. Thank you :)

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 10:24:09 PM »
IMO post it under Keen . That way it would be easier for the guests to find out information :)

anything