Author Topic: E. Kelly  (Read 21999 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: E. Kelly
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2021, 03:40:52 AM »
Why doesn’t she have a single negative review?

Offline Jeni

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2021, 10:59:40 AM »
Is this the same E Kelly that is on Keen as well?

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2023, 09:35:19 AM »
Update : I was wrong, she's brilliant! TRY HER
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 11:43:24 AM by saxenaniks »

Offline mei22

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2023, 09:46:10 PM »
She is 100% scam

Hey love!! Wait you really think so??? I read with her back in Dec and didn’t realize she picked up 6 and he actually contacted me on 01/06! Then she detailed exactly how the reconciliation would go.. and it went exactly that way.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2023, 10:01:58 PM »
I just had a reading with E. Kelly, never have before. She said that he and I will connect and got a 9, said it could be days, weeks or even months at the most. Also said it could be 9th, 19th or 29th, pretty broad terms here but interesting nonetheless. She didn't blow me away, she seemed short on her responses and didn't say anything groundbreaking. I had to ask very specific questions that she would answer in plain terms. She said that last summer he just wasn't ready and had some personal stuff going on, when I pushed on what that was she said some generic things like, "hardship, struggle, and that it could be with personal growth, finances and work related." I mean, that's pretty all-inclusive to me but we'll see. I do know he's always stressed about his job. When I asked if he'll approach me she said that he wants to but doesn't always feel confident so I have to let him know I'm still interested. Then later she said that he'll pursue me if he feels things between us are "balanced." Does any of this sound familiar to anyone else? Hopefully not because she seemed pretty accurate for a lot of you. :)

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2023, 06:20:52 AM »
I just had a reading with E. Kelly, never have before. She said that he and I will connect and got a 9, said it could be days, weeks or even months at the most. Also said it could be 9th, 19th or 29th, pretty broad terms here but interesting nonetheless. She didn't blow me away, she seemed short on her responses and didn't say anything groundbreaking. I had to ask very specific questions that she would answer in plain terms. She said that last summer he just wasn't ready and had some personal stuff going on, when I pushed on what that was she said some generic things like, "hardship, struggle, and that it could be with personal growth, finances and work related." I mean, that's pretty all-inclusive to me but we'll see. I do know he's always stressed about his job. When I asked if he'll approach me she said that he wants to but doesn't always feel confident so I have to let him know I'm still interested. Then later she said that he'll pursue me if he feels things between us are "balanced." Does any of this sound familiar to anyone else? Hopefully not because she seemed pretty accurate for a lot of you. :)

This lady was soooo wrong and fake for me. She was proven wrong for me within an hour. She made statements that could fit my situation but honestly anyone emotionally vulnerable would think so. When I confronted her, she got nasty with me. Big fake in my books.

anything