Author Topic: E. Kelly  (Read 21862 times)

Offline LayaLove

Re: E. Kelly
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2020, 07:05:55 AM »
I have also opened up other threads am I also those readers?? So you don't have any receipts? I'm on this site to get insight on who to go. I have paid thousands of dollars from different sites including keen, bitwine, Psychic Oz, and in person readings.
I peek everyone's comments who comments on anything in discussing to see how legimate your threads are. And your someone who has a friend working on bitwine & saying their site is fake and this person wrote you and your friend the same thing but you can't produce receipts. Just keep your negative comments to yourself in that case. I absolutely hate negative energy and am bothered by anyone who goes around spreading it because they are bitter. No one is here because we just love getting readings but the least you can do is be respectful to our process and not lie about your experiences as if it is nothing but a game to you.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2020, 05:48:41 PM »
Right so you don't have receipts and your reasoning is that "I've been caught". Really clever. Show me the receipts please. While your at it you can show how you feel the reviews on bitwine is from the owners. You can say a million different lies but your not giving us any reason to believe you. Your ridiculous.  @Amour sorry I don't believe that E. Kelly is rude at all and she has giving me a lot of free minutes and usually doesnt start until after she shuffles. You guys are not even talking about her readings your fake on here talking crap about everyone. I did not "attack @Hamilton I asked to share your reading that you claim you & your friend had the same reading. Which you couldn't do. And Amour I'm not even talking to you so mind your business. Anyways you guys are lame & make it difficult for people to actually see which psychics are good. Psychic Ari is very good as well as loving touch https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/47597-jessieroro?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead on Bitwine.
I would also recommend Enchantment, Psychic Janine & Psychiclisa14 on keen.
Produce the receipts or you have no merit. Be real with your reviews or shut up.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 06:22:42 PM by LayaLove »

Offline Mich123

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2020, 06:41:41 PM »
I have to add that E Kelly has also been very generous with me.  I do believe she has a gift and I do believe she is honest.  Have also read with Ari and Loving Touch who said similar things and outcome (loving touch a bit more negative) but I think both are honest and accurate.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2020, 06:57:37 PM »
Omg my feelings are soo hurt, lol. I'm sorry to say Amour you sound like your working with @Hamilton. Someone else asked him for receipts before I did. I wanted to see how legit this person was so I looked up what they actually think of other readers. Come to find out he is just trolling on the internet. I've been on this forum since early 2019 looking for the best readers because I have an addiction to readings & you can look back at everything I ever commented on. Maybe I should be flattered that you think I'm a psychic. You both sound like your trolling.  If I were going to be this advisor you don't think I would respond to everyone else who had something negative to say? Sorry Hamilton review is fake. There are a ton of people who go on bitwine and some who's predictions have come to pass. @Amour you want me to believe some conspiracy theorist who thinks Admin writes reviews and that all readers have access to everyone's readings so thats why some things have come to pass for them?? @Hamilton sounds delusional. And I'm sorry that your so personally offended by this @Amour. So back to real reviews please. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:47:46 PM by LayaLove »

Offline jz507

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2020, 11:26:05 AM »
very very wrong for me....do not waste your money on her

Offline xanda12

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2020, 02:55:47 PM »
very very wrong for me....do not waste your money on her

I'm new, I usually just browse the site to see some reviews of who's been proven reliable but yeah I read with EKelly and she was wrong for me as well. For some reason I feel she has some intuition but it clearly gets confused

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2020, 09:26:04 PM »
i agree that e kelly might have some intuition, but not a super strong one.

she said me and poi will be getting together with other people— we never meet with other people only 1:1.

she also was just very flat and unimpressive. she seemed to assume he and i are already together when we aren’t, was thinking one of us would end things but that in a month we would be together, and that i should avoid telling other people about us because stuff about us is “sacred” but that i will meet  my soulmate after i am in a relationship with poi. just random. she said she sees “8” (weeks,  days) but told me a second later our 8 mins is up. ha.

however, she did ask if i’ve been getting a bunch of readings and i have, and she said it’s not good for the relationship. i know readers can see stats on clients but i will give her that one anyway.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 09:28:50 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2020, 10:07:13 PM »
She was absolutely no good for me. Nothing resonated at all and very general

Offline jz507

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2020, 09:15:07 AM »
She was absolutely no good for me. Nothing resonated at all and very general
Yeah I was not impressed. Super slow & generic responses. She kept starting to type something then erasing it & starting over my my dime. Super frustrating. I cut the chat off early she was so bad & requesting a refund which she denied. Whatever lesson learned will never read with her again nor recommend her to anyone

Cannot agree more! She has a horrible attitude and denied my refund as well...

Offline jz507

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2020, 11:49:54 AM »
I was wondering that too...I was not able to leave my review after I ended my reading saying that she did not connect with me

Offline jz507

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2020, 01:27:47 PM »
I was wondering that too...I was not able to leave my review after I ended my reading saying that she did not connect with me

did you pay over $10?, because below $10 you can't leave a review.

It was 9.50 dollars, I wonder why she made such a deal just under 10 dollars....

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2020, 02:35:17 PM »

did you pay over $10?, because below $10 you can't leave a review.

It was 9.50 dollars, I wonder why she made such a deal just under 10 dollars....

wow! I was wondering about that too! And had no idea about the $10 rule

Offline Mich123

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2020, 03:04:55 PM »
She was very good with me and also spent lots of free time with me as she felt I needed it.  She’s direct and will be very honest to the point when sometimes you think ouch!! I had a reading with her and Cleopatra Divine on the same day and they both said exactly the same thing.  Some of the things she has told me I can validate so I have to say in my experience she is genuine.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2020, 01:02:18 AM »
Same again readings with me personally were accurate. There are also other readers that people say were accurate for them and didnt work for me. So you have to just go with your intuition. In terms of the $10 thing I think its both for keen and bitewine. If you want to leave a review you can purchase more time or ask for a refund in the beginning of the reading. Not sure if that would help but just in case you find readers are not connecting with you.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2020, 07:17:33 AM »
Told me it was over between me and my bf- that couldnt be far from the truth and it just made me so anxious

anything