Author Topic: E. Kelly  (Read 21863 times)

Offline LayaLove

E. Kelly
« on: April 17, 2020, 08:45:55 AM »
I just started reading with E. Kelly on Bitwine. https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/440915-lovelyflower?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Has anyone had a reading with her?

Offline mayflower

Re: E. Kelly
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 07:34:33 PM »
I read with her and i think she is psychic not fake. As i don’t tell her anything but she knows we had argument between me and poi. Price is okay too.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 11:20:59 AM »
She was pretty accurate for me. She told me how to get my boyfriend back and so far 2 predictions that came to pass. Still waiting on the major one which hopefully happens in 2 months.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 12:23:33 PM »
I seldom have readings now but I did go to her recently to check in on my friend because my intuition was telling me he isn't in a good place right now. She is very accurate and descriptive about that and his character, not things you could guess, she did most of the talking too.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 12:35:45 PM »
I had a reading with her a few weeks ago, she asked me to stop her if she doesn’t resonate of which I appreciated that. During the reading she asked me about something that I never experienced it, she said she has to stop the reading & refunded my money. I know we didn’t connect but I respect her for being an ethical reader. I won’t mind to read with her again next time & hope we can connect.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 10:11:45 PM »
Any updates regarding this reader?

Offline HappE

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 12:50:42 PM »
I had a reading with her this morning.  She was very nice and seems ethical.  I did the 8 minute reading for $10.  She does not start the time until she has connected and is ready to start delivering the message(s) which is nice.  She did not give me any info that I could immediately validate but I will say that I don’t necessarily think she was wrong about anything either. She did not provide timing on the one prediction she did make. Overall, I would have preferred more detail but I realize 8 minutes may have been too short of a reading. I will most likely read with her again to see if she can provide additional info.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 04:03:13 AM »
But her profile looks fake. she didn't even catch my attention, I didn't even know she is there.. Is she accurate?

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 01:54:42 PM »
Read with her before. Not mindblowing but dont think she is fake.

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 04:00:45 PM »
I read with her recently a few times. The first time she was completely off about the career field I’m in so I stopped the reading. I didn’t feel that she was a fraud though so I tried her again a few months later. The second time she seemed to pick up quite well on my POI. It all certainly applied to him but at the same time it wasn’t super specific. Curious if her predictions will pan out.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2020, 10:57:23 PM »
So giving an update. Her big prediction for me did ended up coming to pass which is rare. Maybe it was a fluke. I only read with her and Psychic Ari on bitwine & Advisor Janine, Psychiclisa14, and Enchantment on keen. No one else has been accurate for me to be honest.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2020, 08:16:46 PM »
@Hamilton Sing
May I ask what the script looked like? I am curious now as to what she had said to me and my issue.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 12:25:27 AM »
Yes please post the script. ESP since it's word for word!!

Offline Mich123

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2020, 10:43:00 AM »
I like E Kelly and I think she does have some talent.  I have however had a few mixed readings.  First was positive on poi, next different and negative, after that consistent and positive so not sure on actual predictions but present and reading a person she seemed very on point.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2020, 02:26:00 AM »
Sorry I thought you were being legimate here by saying the copy & paste thing. But your claiming that admin is writing reviews which is taking this to a whole new level. We come to this site to really be able to find readers who may be able to give us some guidance and here to make weird statements that have no merit. Seriously not fair to people on this forum & really sad on your end. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

anything