Author Topic: ruined my life, depressed because of this  (Read 5609 times)

Offline Cancersun22

ruined my life, depressed because of this
« on: April 16, 2020, 12:49:37 AM »
Hi, I've been addicted to talking to psychics for 5 years. I've wasted so much money it makes me want to cry. 99% of them have been completely wrong about their predictions. I feel so stuck, I usually ask about my relationship ''Is he the one?'' ''Will he propose?'' ''How does he feel about me?'' THIS have caused so much stress, depression and just destroyed me mentally.

I feel like my boyfriend is the one and we share the same values (not about psychics tho), vision about the future and so on. Yet i spend dollar after dollar, I just want to stop.  :( This obsession of knowing everything and not only about my love life but, career and so on.

I have probably been getting 200 readings from psychics from Etsy, reddit, keen, kasamba and fiverr.

How does one simply stop??

Offline Natashanyc

Re: ruined my life, depressed because of this
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 01:16:50 AM »
Try to stay busy and find things entertaining. It’s a gradual thing tho... u have to discipline yaself into goin from reading daily to monthly or weekly... let predictions happen or don’t happen ... and then make a list of who was right vs who’s not. Then go to reading maybe bi monthly etc ... I used to be the same way n I had to wrk on my anxiety n get out of situations that stress me or trigger me to read. Now I read sparingly n only with trusted advisors that have a record for being spot on with ME and their connection. Best of luck to u it’s ok to vent here too when u feel like u need a read. Many are goin thru the same

Offline Cancersun22

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 07:36:20 AM »

First off, try to close out all your accounts. The big sites will block duplicate cards from being used if you sign up for a new account with another email.

Secondly, kudos for admitting you have a problem. Make it your mission to solve this problem with a solution to stop. Don't have an I can't mentality, have an I don't mentality about it.

Thirdly, know that no one psychic can truly predict everything with accuracy. I got readings in 2018 and early 2019 and not a soul told me the complete life altering things I went through in 2018 and 2019. If they had, would have I have acted any differently? Yes, I would have lived in more fear instead of handling it as it came with as much sanity, faith, and grace as I could.

You can do this!

Thank you so much,I will delete the accounts so that I can't contact them or block the pages on my computer and phone even. I haven't gone a day without one question for months... But I also think that, the fact that two of them predicted (around a week ago) that something will cause major problems in my love life, like death or something like that. And it has really stressed me up since, they predicted that and that I have felt that big change is about to happen. But it also taught me to back off, because ... theres NOTHING i can do about it.

Thanks for replying and you're right, some things we have to go through without guidens and predictions, it shall just happen.

Have a great day!

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 12:47:16 PM »
I stopped reading all together and feel so much better. Such a waste of money.

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 09:00:01 AM »
Hi everyone I’d like to share a personal story that might help you!!

I went on a binge calling psychics for 3 years and the questions would always be about this one guy or my business. After the binge I stopped for several months and then I found myself desperately calling psychics again. My breaking point was when I started acting super crazy drunk towards my POI. He didn’t reply to me at all... immediately after I spent $250 on keen. The psychic told me she thought I needed help and asked me to go see a therapist. So... I thought about it...

There are several therapists on the Internet. I use Harley therapy online and there are several qualified therapists you can speak to via Skype, phone, zoom etc. I’ve had 4 sessions now and will continue to have them once a week. She also helped me come up with a cool texhniaue of what to do when I get that urge to call a psychic. She asked me to pull angel/oracle cards when I’m feeling anxious and give myself a reading. After the reading is done I pay myself that money into a savings account rather than paying someone else. It’s worked wonders and since speaking to a therapist my addiction has altogether stopped. A lot of the time when we call psychics we often just want someone to talk to.
And let me tell you... out of all the readings I’ve had over past 3 years... none of the large big picture predictions ever came to fruition. It goes to show that free will plays a big part in this, our thoughts and feelings towards things and life events. Circumstances change regularly which psychics don’t tell you. Have you noticed whenever you confronted a psychic for getting it wrong they blame it on your attitude? External events? Or “timing is hard” (meaning it will never happen).

I would suggest to everyone to see a therapist once a week. They will help you break that cycle. What’s great is you can talk about other stuff to get your life back on track! I haven’t felt this happy and confident in such a long time.

I also suggest reading a book called “women don’t owe you pretty” by Florence given. It teaches women especially how we shouldn’t be searching for our happiness in someone else. How often we are supposed to “get married and have kids” because that’s what we are supposed to do according to history and society. It teaches you to not be afraid of being single. It also helps you remove certain toxic relationships from your life, how women should make their own money before entering a relationship if they choose to. It’s absolutely fantastic.

I hope the above helps. Psychics are just complete BS now it just makes me laugh!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 12:41:53 PM »
Hi everyone I’d like to share a personal story that might help you!!

I went on a binge calling psychics for 3 years and the questions would always be about this one guy or my business. After the binge I stopped for several months and then I found myself desperately calling psychics again. My breaking point was when I started acting super crazy drunk towards my POI. He didn’t reply to me at all... immediately after I spent $250 on keen. The psychic told me she thought I needed help and asked me to go see a therapist. So... I thought about it...

There are several therapists on the Internet. I use Harley therapy online and there are several qualified therapists you can speak to via Skype, phone, zoom etc. I’ve had 4 sessions now and will continue to have them once a week. She also helped me come up with a cool texhniaue of what to do when I get that urge to call a psychic. She asked me to pull angel/oracle cards when I’m feeling anxious and give myself a reading. After the reading is done I pay myself that money into a savings account rather than paying someone else. It’s worked wonders and since speaking to a therapist my addiction has altogether stopped. A lot of the time when we call psychics we often just want someone to talk to.
And let me tell you... out of all the readings I’ve had over past 3 years... none of the large big picture predictions ever came to fruition. It goes to show that free will plays a big part in this, our thoughts and feelings towards things and life events. Circumstances change regularly which psychics don’t tell you. Have you noticed whenever you confronted a psychic for getting it wrong they blame it on your attitude? External events? Or “timing is hard” (meaning it will never happen).

I would suggest to everyone to see a therapist once a week. They will help you break that cycle. What’s great is you can talk about other stuff to get your life back on track! I haven’t felt this happy and confident in such a long time.

I also suggest reading a book called “women don’t owe you pretty” by Florence given. It teaches women especially how we shouldn’t be searching for our happiness in someone else. How often we are supposed to “get married and have kids” because that’s what we are supposed to do according to history and society. It teaches you to not be afraid of being single. It also helps you remove certain toxic relationships from your life, how women should make their own money before entering a relationship if they choose to. It’s absolutely fantastic.

I hope the above helps. Psychics are just complete BS now it just makes me laugh!

Love the idea of pulling a card and paying yourself! That brings up a question for the forum. I used to use "Tip Yourself" but the app has closed. Does anyone else have a suggestion of a virtual "piggy bank"?

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2020, 01:35:24 PM »
I either put the money in savings account or I put it into an investment such as stocks/shares or buy physical gold and silver (coins or bars). You can buy silver coins for as little as $25. Gold and silver are always good assets to have for the long term.