Author Topic: Heavenly Moonlight Starr - KEEN SCAMMER ALERT!!!  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Pisces2020

Re: Heavenly Moonlight Starr - KEEN SCAMMER ALERT!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 08:14:42 PM »
@marybell

I kept telling the customer representative that I had a picture of it and that I could email it to them to prove she WAS only $1.99 per min when I clicked to pay and start the chat and she didn’t care. She kept saying all they could do is give me $25 credit because their advisors can change their rate whenever they want.

Offline marybell

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 10:03:35 PM »
@marybell

I kept telling the customer representative that I had a picture of it and that I could email it to them to prove she WAS only $1.99 per min when I clicked to pay and start the chat and she didn’t care. She kept saying all they could do is give me $25 credit because their advisors can change their rate whenever they want.
Maybe you could try speaking to a different cs rep?   Some are more receptive than others.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2020, 02:33:57 PM »
One of my favorite readers lowered her price to accommodate due to the virus, which I find to be a very nice gesture.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2020, 06:54:16 PM »
@jas
Is it Intuituive Azzy?jw You don’t have to say if you don’t want to but this psychic, I thought that was nice of her to lower her price.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2020, 07:02:57 PM »
@Pinkamena
Thanks for letting me know about fair play. I’ve already disputed 2 of the charges for $59.90 with my credit card company and they said I’m likely to get my money back since I have proof but that they’ll let me know within 90 days. So hopefully I do get my money back. Now that I know they’re allowed to scam people that way, I’ll be more cautious when and if I do choose a new psyhic. I hope this psychic Heavenly Moonlight Starr doesn’t recover from this on Keen. I feel she purposely did this to scam me. I’m glad I gave her a bad review.

Offline marybell

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2020, 07:09:17 PM »
@Pinkamena
Thanks for letting me know about fair play. I’ve already disputed 2 of the charges for $59.90 with my credit card company and they said I’m likely to get my money back since I have proof but that they’ll let me know within 90 days. So hopefully I do get my money back. Now that I know they’re allowed to scam people that way, I’ll be more cautious when and if I do choose a new psyhic. I hope this psychic Heavenly Moonlight Starr doesn’t recover from this on Keen. I feel she purposely did this to scam me. I’m glad I gave her a bad review.
Of course she did it to scam you - she changed her price WHILE you were talking to her.  By condoning this, Keen scammed you as well.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 07:11:25 PM by marybell »

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2020, 07:13:14 PM »
@marybell

I just checked and KEEN took down my one star review I gave this scammer Heavenly Moonlight Starr and she’s back on at the rate of $1.99 per minute.SMFH
She’s gonna do it again to someone else.

Offline jas

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2020, 07:40:06 PM »
@jas
Is it Intuituive Azzy?jw You don’t have to say if you don’t want to but this psychic, I thought that was nice of her to lower her price.

It was Astro Wing.  She has been on Keen since 2001 and her rate has been $6 a minute for years.  She has now reduced it to $4

Offline jas

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2020, 07:51:54 PM »
I just took a look at the profile for her listing.  Based on what I read there is no way I would ever read with her.  First of all, she has only been on Keen since March of this year.  Even if a reader changes their name, the start date with Keen remains the same.  So she is brand new which is the first ding against her.  Second, if you read her profile is states she has a "management team".......bawhahahh......yeah, sure....this is the second ding.  Third, it states her rate was, at one time, $5.99 in the hopes of getting rid of abusive callers and according to what was written, she has had a lot of abuse thrown her way.  For me, that is the last ding.

She has a cheap rate but far too many red flags.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2020, 08:00:49 PM »
@jas

Oh she changed her profile stuff. I had some good readings with some other new psychics of theirs so I thought I’d give her a chance too.  I’ll nvr do that again. What she is saying makes no sense about getting abuse for being a 5 star psychic. I called Keen and they said they can’t tell me why they removed my review. They’re scamming people along with her.smh

Offline marybell

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2020, 09:56:59 PM »
@marybell

I just checked and KEEN took down my one star review I gave this scammer Heavenly Moonlight Starr and she’s back on at the rate of $1.99 per minute.SMFH
She’s gonna do it again to someone else.
Thats crazy! 

Offline bazzer

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2020, 12:13:00 PM »
I am not a lawyer however there is such a thing as a contract. YOU purchased this reading based upon the agreed price as per your picture - the offer was made and you accepted the price of $1.99 per minute for a total of 10 minutes costing you $19.99. Unless it is stated anywhere within the Terms and Conditions they are not allowed to legally change their pricing. I would ask Keen to point out to you where it stated in their T&C's that this practice is allowed. Here in the UK we have a Trading Standards which if we are unsatisfied with a service / product we can report it.

Does the US have anything like that? If Keen refuse to refund you then I would report them to the appropriate government body.