Author Topic: Reading with Yona Farrell  (Read 4314 times)

Offline Carmicsa

Reading with Yona Farrell
« on: April 13, 2020, 04:39:46 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today and I’m kinda disappointed. She seemed mediocre to me. I told her I wanted to focus on finances and love life. She gave a generic reading, saying I had an Entrepreneurial frame of mind, and I would be doing a little job fillers for the next six months. I’m a nurse and I have absolutely no interest in having my own business. Then she said my POI was a good guy but not very motivated to be in a partnership due to past relationships. She said I would meet someone in the medical field but didn’t pick up I was in the medical field. I didn’t bother recording or taking notes bc the reading didn’t feel like it was accurate. I asked if she sees us (me and my poi) still casually dating she said yes until the new guy comes in but she can’t say for sure that he’ll be completely out of my life. After reading some of the comments on here my reading sounded similar to several other readings on here. I had a reading with leelo last month and she was definitely spot on with her reading.

Yona was my last scheduled reading so I’m done. I’ve only had two readings in the last month. This just solidified me needing to walk away from psychics and not look back.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:02:44 PM by Carmicsa »

Offline user5942

Re: Reading with Yona Farrell
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 04:43:38 PM »
Why did you make your own separate thread for your Yona reading if you already posted your opinion in her thread haha

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 05:03:13 PM »
Sorry I’m new and still getting use to things

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 03:43:09 AM »
Yona is a lot of things but mediocre she is not. Maybe you didnt like her style but ive had several readings from her and never was she mediocre. You mustve of read with a different yona farrell because people make fake reviews about the real yona everyday because shes so good.
So yeah, no i dont beleive this for a sec

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 05:48:26 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today and I’m kinda disappointed. She seemed mediocre to me. I told her I wanted to focus on finances and love life. She gave a generic reading, saying I had an Entrepreneurial frame of mind, and I would be doing a little job fillers for the next six months. I’m a nurse and I have absolutely no interest in having my own business. Then she said my POI was a good guy but not very motivated to be in a partnership due to past relationships. She said I would meet someone in the medical field but didn’t pick up I was in the medical field. I didn’t bother recording or taking notes bc the reading didn’t feel like it was accurate. I asked if she sees us (me and my poi) still casually dating she said yes until the new guy comes in but she can’t say for sure that he’ll be completely out of my life. After reading some of the comments on here my reading sounded similar to several other readings on here. I had a reading with leelo last month and she was definitely spot on with her reading.

Yona was my last scheduled reading so I’m done. I’ve only had two readings in the last month. This just solidified me needing to walk away from psychics and not look back.
NP Carmisca, Yona can be said to be mediocre for you since that is your experience and your story. You're still free to say whatever you want about any psychic.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 07:09:14 PM »
Believe*

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 08:40:14 PM »
Yona is a lot of things but mediocre she is not. Maybe you didnt like her style but ive had several readings from her and never was she mediocre. You mustve of read with a different yona farrell because people make fake reviews about the real yona everyday because shes so good.

Why do people like you feel the need to come under other people’s comments and tell them what someone is. If you had a great experience with her. Good for you but don’t ever come under my comments telling me what my experience was like. Or insinuating that I have the wrong person because she didn’t work for me. She was mediocre to me, I said what I said. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 08:41:57 PM »

NP Carmisca, Yona can be said to be mediocre for you since that is your experience and your story. You're still free to say whatever you want about any psychic.

Thank you! I don’t think she’s a bad person, in fact she was quite pleasant, she just didn’t work for me.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 10:55:48 PM »
I've had several readings with her over a 3yr span and I would agree at this point she's been mediocre at best.... And people need to realize that one reader can be great for them and mediocre or horrible for the next.

I too wish the Yona defense squad would just stfu sometimes.

Why do people like you feel the need to come under other people’s comments and tell them what someone is. If you had a great experience with her. Good for you but don’t ever come under my comments telling me what my experience was like. Or insinuating that I have the wrong person because she didn’t work for me. She was mediocre to me, I said what I said. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2020, 11:01:45 PM »
Yes! I’ve never gotten on here and bashed, judged, or threw shade at people because of the experiences they’ve had with other psychics. It’s just like trying on running shoes, ASICS may work for me but new balances are better for you. People need to get a life.

I've had several readings with her over a 3yr span and I would agree at this point she's been mediocre at best.... And people need to realize that one reader can be great for them and mediocre or horrible for the next.

I too wish the Yona defense squad would just stfu sometimes.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 01:09:08 PM »
Please keep this forum organized and search if there is an existing thread about this reader already so things don't get messed up and confusing for other members.

With that being said, I personally haven't tried Yona because I don't get a strong feeling that she is as talented as most people here and in other psychic forums claim to be. There are hordes of people who admitted that their timeliness were way off but because she is ethical and a nice lady, they defended like she is a living goddess or a psychic authority or something. I have spoken with a few members who told me in pm that yona couldn't even pick-up major predictions e.g their POI was getting engaged, pregnant, whatever, and that they were shattered because she seemed to have work for everybody else. But again, each of us has their own standards of who is a good reader and who is not. If she worked for many good, and I think we'll agree that she is not a fraud but yes, there are some of us who are not fully convinced about her psychic talent.