Author Topic: YouTube Reader- Queen of Cups Tarot  (Read 7799 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: YouTube Reader- Queen of Cups Tarot
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2020, 09:00:28 PM »
Queen of Cups is very good & I personally love her monthly astrology readings. I have found them very accurate. However my favorite is probably Soul Whispers. Lumiere can be good & I can't get Charmed Intuition's readings to resonate much. So I guess to each their own & on some days one reader will speak to me more than the other. This has definitely helped stop my addiction in the tracks. I now only read with Yona 1-2x a yr & Leanne sometimes once a yr.

I know it’s a YouTube video but are soul whispers timeframes accurate?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 10:01:47 PM »
Not for me :(

But what see says is, just not timeframes

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2020, 10:22:54 PM »
I know this post is about QOC, and I will definitely give her videos another try. Personally I like Alice - LoveExistsVisions - some people complain that she talks too fast lol but I like it and her readings always resonate with me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2020, 06:52:52 AM »
I know this post is about QOC, and I will definitely give her videos another try. Personally I like Alice - LoveExistsVisions - some people complain that she talks too fast lol but I like it and her readings always resonate with me.
Has anyone had a personal reading with queen of cups tarot? How are her personal readings & how are her prices?

I have once. her reading was absolutely accurate but her contact prediction did not happen, unfortunately. that seems to be the story of my life, no one can predict accurately but they can read the current to the T. go to her website to check her prices, she has a long wait, unfortunately. though there. is a 24-48hr option too for $80 I think. don't quote me on that. if you do get a reading, pls leave a review here, would Love to hear of your experience. good luck

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2020, 10:09:05 PM »
Xmm, I don't know, I have checked a couple of Queen of Cups videos and I'm not very impressed by her card reading abilities. Her voice is shakey and she talks in circles and I can tell by the way she does the reading that she is too not sure about what she is talking about.
I don't know I'm getting a very amateurish vibe from her videos and profile--like she took a fast course or read a book on tarot and stuff but her actual psychic abilities are weak. But I see that she may work for some people because she may pull accurate cards.

I haven't found any pick card readers personally that are accurate for the most and go beyond the usual generic stuff but I've lately had  happening from these readers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMIZfi8fd8 (Charmed Intuition Tarot). I like her because she has a grounding energy and she uses other tools e.g charms, dice, initials to offer more specific readings. Her april reading was totally spot on. Chose pile No.1, she nailed the fact that I would get recognized for my work and would receive financial help (I got a good tip from a client) and that a female friend that hasn't contacted me for a while would contact me. A friend with 2 of the initials she pulled out actually contacted me and asked me to help her with a project she was stuck--I haven't spoken to that friend for nearly a yer so that was cool.

I also used to find Stargirl the practical witch good and accurate but a lot of stuff she said in her past month readings (cause this is the only way to go back and gauge how accurate a pick-a-reader is if you ask me), didn't happen and she started giving advice more than factual readings.

Btw don't even bother with readers who use less than 4 piles each time cause their insight tends to be vague or repetitive. If you also pause and see the other cards and piles, you will realize that they actually give the same positive outcomes with a few minor details changed--and we all know that not everyone's situation is filled with sugar and roses. If a pick a card reader does this to gain more subs and clients, she is not to be trusted. Same goes for regular psychics who only give positive or negative outcomes.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 10:20:26 PM »
Xmm, I don't know, I have checked a couple of Queen of Cups videos and I'm not very impressed by her card reading abilities. Her voice is shakey and she talks in circles and I can tell by the way she does the reading that she is too not sure about what she is talking about.
I don't know I'm getting a very amateurish vibe from her videos and profile--like she took a fast course or read a book on tarot and stuff but her actual psychic abilities are weak. But I see that she may work for some people because she may pull accurate cards.

I haven't found any pick card readers personally that are accurate for the most and go beyond the usual generic stuff but I've lately had  happening from these readers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMIZfi8fd8 (Charmed Intuition Tarot). I like her because she has a grounding energy and she uses other tools e.g charms, dice, initials to offer more specific readings. Her april reading was totally spot on. Chose pile No.1, she nailed the fact that I would get recognized for my work and would receive financial help (I got a good tip from a client) and that a female friend that hasn't contacted me for a while would contact me. A friend with 2 of the initials she pulled out actually contacted me and asked me to help her with a project she was stuck--I haven't spoken to that friend for nearly a yer so that was cool.

I also used to find Stargirl the practical witch good and accurate but a lot of stuff she said in her past month readings (cause this is the only way to go back and gauge how accurate a pick-a-reader is if you ask me), didn't happen and she started giving advice more than factual readings.

Btw don't even bother with readers who use less than 4 piles each time cause their insight tends to be vague or repetitive. If you also pause and see the other cards and piles, you will realize that they actually give the same positive outcomes with a few minor details changed--and we all know that not everyone's situation is filled with sugar and roses. If a pick a card reader does this to gain more subs and clients, she is not to be trusted. Same goes for regular psychics who only give positive or negative outcomes.

I have been watching the Charmed Intuition Tarot weekly tarot reading and none of her weekly predictions have ever past

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2020, 10:24:42 PM »

I have been watching the Charmed Intuition Tarot weekly tarot reading and none of her weekly predictions have ever past

Interesting, I guess each of us connects to different readers. Did you find a reader whose weekly or monthly predictions happened to you??
Btw I personally don't go for weekly readings like that, they tend to be more generic and horoscope-like compared to monthly readings. .

Offline texmex

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2020, 03:33:05 AM »
Soul Whispers Tarot = bomb.com
Lumiere resonates
Celestial Forecasts by Carrie is good
Aqua Moonlight
Serpentine Daughter throws
Red Pill Pusha resonates and cracks me up!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2020, 05:22:53 AM »
Celestial forcast my carrie
Aquamoonlight
MY FAV- RAMBLIN MIKE. He just makes me laugh soo much. Puts me in a way better mood!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2020, 05:24:04 AM »
Oh and SimplyEmpath!!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2020, 05:18:07 AM »
Yes i have! A few times!! She is very accurate! :)