Author Topic: YouTube Reader- Queen of Cups Tarot  (Read 7801 times)

Offline wishes215

YouTube Reader- Queen of Cups Tarot
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:51:41 PM »
I have mentioned her on here before but you guys need to give this lady a watch. I've gotten a personal reading from her too and she couldn't be more right. the way she reads into you situation, its incredible.
 and frankly, if you want to stop calling psychics she is perfect for that. just do her pick a card readings and  you won't feel like calling another psychic.
watch her and tell me what you guys feel.

Offline Fairydust123

Re: YouTube Reader- Queen of Cups Tarot
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 09:15:04 PM »
Agree!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 09:59:27 PM »
I just tried and watched one video and could not get either pile I picked to resonate. So unfortunately, nothing she said was relevant to me.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 01:39:53 PM »
I had the opposite experience to Marcia. Picked two piles in two readings and it was eerily accurate both times. I love her! Plus, she has a dog. Thanks for this recommendation, helps pass the time.

SAMEEEE! i was like holy shit, this is so true. I think you have to Intuitively connect

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 03:07:39 PM »
this her?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpY0k2SzD0PTWPhfhN7V1g?app=desktop

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »
Meh- I tried two videos picked card, and with both stopped it between because it then starts to contradict and then I find it so general.

I dunno I may unpopular but pick cards don’t help me, they’re triggering, they’re general, and ever since I saw Darren brown give ppl their horoscope - this kind of prediction style is a form of general cold reading. But if it helps you, cool... I use play a tons on facade.com tarot ...just be careful

https://youtu.be/neFRvEghhkc

Yessss!!! I noticed she did that too!! She was also very jumpy, then would say things that were positive but then spin it negative for the same card, like wtf. Even though I don’t like pick a cards, I’ve seen a lot better than her. When I was into Youtube readers and all those pick a cards, I would try her and just never vibed with her. Something about her turns me off.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2020, 03:13:22 PM »
I dont understand Tarot well enough to do pick a card.... Like shes doing this reading and I dont know who he is talking about:).  I have an ex but I am also talking to someone????

So I am like UGH is my ex the snake or the new guy???   

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2020, 08:17:18 PM »
I recently started following her and I really like her. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Ra1SCLCwIVGWjs1dpCiuQ/featured

Share what you guys think.xx

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 08:45:27 PM »
I recently started following her and I really like her. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Ra1SCLCwIVGWjs1dpCiuQ/featured

Share what you guys think.xx

so I used to follow her too but I thought she was too positive for me;) I like QoC for the reason that she isn't positive all the time.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 08:48:49 PM »
Meh- I tried two videos picked card, and with both stopped it between because it then starts to contradict and then I find it so general.

I dunno I may unpopular but pick cards don’t help me, they’re triggering, they’re general, and ever since I saw Darren brown give ppl their horoscope - this kind of prediction style is a form of general cold reading. But if it helps you, cool... I use play a tons on facade.com tarot ...just be careful

https://youtu.be/neFRvEghhkc

if Pick a card or youtube readers are not what u like then obviously she wont work for you.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 08:51:57 PM »
I dont understand Tarot well enough to do pick a card.... Like shes doing this reading and I dont know who he is talking about:).  I have an ex but I am also talking to someone????

So I am like UGH is my ex the snake or the new guy???

ha ha! that could get confusing. but what helps me is when she starts with the past so I know who she is talking about. some reading she did talking about the POI's feelings and I was like, "wait, thats how I feel" :)) but at that time it turned out we were mirroring each others feelings. so there you go.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 08:54:36 PM »
I am personally a fan of charmed intuition tarot, kino tarot, and soul whispers. Those 3 resonate for me. I also felt like qOc kinda jumped around.

I like soul whispers too, just started watching her. haven't tried the other two, will give them a try. thanks for the recommendations.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2020, 12:12:53 AM »
I tried Soul Whispers and it seems like she’s the bees knees. Her delivery is phenomenal and she was completely accurate without question.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2020, 04:26:00 AM »
ahh! nice...I will look her up  :) Thanks

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2020, 05:18:00 AM »
Oh she seemed really on point. I like her!

anything