Author Topic: Andrea Review  (Read 4870 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Andrea Review
« on: February 12, 2011, 05:23:46 AM »
This lady is also amazing to me!  I would have read with her each and every time on PS but she is also hard to find online.   She told me amazing things when I read with her about my past life and SM's past life and how it affects this life.   It made sense to me but I know there is no way to verify it. 

Her readings were accurate however she instills an amazing sense of hope and happiness that helped me to get through the hard times.   I really believe she is one of the reasons why I am where I am today with SM!

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
Re: Andrea Review
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 02:22:45 AM »
Sunshine -
I can't find Andrea on the PS site.  It looks like she's no longer there :(

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 03:14:37 AM »
Shoot... it looks like your right Shoe Gal!   She was great!   Hopefully she shows up somewhere else.  :-(

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 03:22:35 AM »
Well, that sucks.  I've going nuts dialing excessively for either Ricky or Amy.  They MUST update their phone system (maybe they can conference with CP's Info Tech team)!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 03:26:04 AM »
I know Shoe Gal.   The phone system is very irritating there but I do find I like many of the psychics on PS better than those on CP.     

I even took a survey for PS a little while ago and complained about their phone system.  They said they were looking at making updates, but still nothing.

anything