Author Topic: Arel Psychic, Bryan and Gemini Moon  (Read 6964 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Arel Psychic, Bryan and Gemini Moon
« on: April 08, 2020, 07:05:13 PM »
Hello everyone.  I wanted to know if any of you on here read with anyone of these three psychics on Bitwine?  If so, could you share your experience with them. 

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: Arel Psychic, Bryan and Gemini Moon
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 11:32:10 PM »
Hi WT, I read with Bryan once, i think he is an empath. He picked up the current situations of my POI quite accurately and didn't say much about future. He mentioned this not going to change for awhile. And when he was trying to read about me, he said i was in extremely balanced energy the moment he was reading. So nothing much he was delivered to me.
I was a bit tempted to read with Gemini Moon when she had the deal last time. Since i had cut many readings, i read when i really need someone to talk to, last one was in early Feb.
I have slowly treating reading with psychic is a time pass entertainment, our destiny is in our own hand at the end.
Hope you have a good day! Stay safe and well.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 12:17:10 AM by Flyingsoul »

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 04:42:56 AM »
Thank you very much for sharing your experience.  Bryan is definitely a great Empath.  I like Gemini Moon.  Can’t really say too much for predictions but good at the current.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 10:27:04 PM »
So I wanted to report I read with Bryan and Gemini moon, and although they are both great, Gemini moon is so incredibly ethical.  The other night she literally didn’t start even charging me till she was done with the resting because she said she wanted to make sure she felt connected.  She’s extremely ethical and she’s made two predictions that have happened.  Bryan is good also just waiting on his predictions. 

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 06:16:45 AM »
Is Bryan the guy from the UK? If so, I read with him yesterday. He just asked me if I knew a Derrick... which, I don’t. And he said I needed to let go of my ex. That’s not accurate for me because I’m well over him and have been for a year. I’m actually in love with someone else and haven’t even spoken to my ex. I’m not saying I think he’s fake but his reading didn’t resonate with me at all.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 12:01:41 AM »
Is Bryan the guy from the UK? If so, I read with him yesterday. He just asked me if I knew a Derrick... which, I don’t. And he said I needed to let go of my ex. That’s not accurate for me because I’m well over him and have been for a year. I’m actually in love with someone else and haven’t even spoken to my ex. I’m not saying I think he’s fake but his reading didn’t resonate with me at all.

Hi there, Bryan is from USA and he is on Bitwine. I don't think you read with the right one.
Hope this helps.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 12:10:23 PM »
Sometimes I don't know if need to choose an empath or not because empath usually don't do prediction

Offline mayflower

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 09:33:45 PM »
Gemini moon is very accurate for me for timeline prediction and feeling of person i asked about.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 04:47:47 AM »
Gemini is great, liked bryan int ill recently. He's too moody and a little bipolar in his readings for my liking,  thumbs up on gemini though. 

Offline SarahM

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2021, 08:51:00 PM »
Bumping this.. any more opinions on Bryan?

Offline Mich123

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 02:02:02 PM »
Bryan has been very spot on with me both in terms of present and very near future.  It has also been intricate details that no one could have got.  For example, he saw my poi decorating - he was!  He saw someone in the home who was talking figures and homes - an estate agent.  So things like that.  He’s also got my poi moods, how he was going to contact and quiet periods etc.  He also said my poi is booking a holiday which I didn’t know about which was true.  As an empath I don’t think you can go wrong with Bryan.  He’s one of my few go to’s.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2021, 06:17:28 AM »
Bryan has been very spot on with me both in terms of present and very near future.  It has also been intricate details that no one could have got.  For example, he saw my poi decorating - he was!  He saw someone in the home who was talking figures and homes - an estate agent.  So things like that.  He’s also got my poi moods, how he was going to contact and quiet periods etc.  He also said my poi is booking a holiday which I didn’t know about which was true.  As an empath I don’t think you can go wrong with Bryan.  He’s one of my few go to’s.

How accurate was he in terms of contact?

Offline Mich123

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2021, 09:47:27 AM »
Hi, he didn’t give me any specific dates like in a weeks time he will contact etc but did say things like I can see a meeting with trees all around which was true and did happen.  So everything he did see eg meetings or no contact periods was accurate but I’ve never got any timelines just sort of coming up.  I did ask how far out he saw and he said generally a few months sometimes up to 6 months if he used a long term tarot spread.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2023, 10:32:04 PM »
Something Arel psychic predicted for me did occur but I’m waiting to see how things play out to fully rate him. He seems to be very tuned in though. Not a sugarcoater for sure. Last year he was generally right for me. But I’m still assessing his accuracy regarding predictions.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2023, 08:40:19 PM »
Something Arel psychic predicted for me did occur but I’m waiting to see how things play out to fully rate him. He seems to be very tuned in though. Not a sugarcoater for sure. Last year he was generally right for me. But I’m still assessing his accuracy regarding predictions.

So far, Ariel’s July prediction did not occur. If anyone changes I’ll update

anything