Author Topic: Psychiclisa14  (Read 16764 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Psychiclisa14
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2020, 10:15:31 PM »
She did correctly predict that an ex would contact me which was a total surprise but that's the only thing she has predicted for me to come true so far - I like Lisa and i would like to give it a bit longer to see if her other predictions come true.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2020, 01:11:59 AM »
I’ve read with her twice about the same person months apart. She’s picked up “marriage” in both readings. Today she said POI will most likely travel to see me, she didn’t say when. However, despite picking up marriage she warned me NOT to marry this person lol, we aren’t even dating but she just said I should not marry this man. She also picked up on me getting a lot of money soon idk where from but apparently it’s coming.

Offline njlady

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2020, 07:22:25 PM »
OMG I read with her YEARS ago and couldn't remember who she was. 

I had taken an ambien because I had trouble sleeping around that time and for whatever reason it didn't work right away and apparently I made a call and didn't remember squat the next day besides loving her bubbly energy and Jersey Girl accent.  I wasn't even really sure it happened but snippets of our conversation came back to me over the next few days and long term, she was right.   

I don't believe she tries to keep people on the phone.  She could have taken advantage and kept me on for 5 hrs I was so out of it. My cc charge was only twenty something dollars. 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2021, 07:41:13 PM »
Updates?

Offline Esse

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2021, 12:29:52 PM »
Well its been a year and i think one of two predictions came in for me, i was very worried about money a year ago and she was right that was okay, but she wasn't right about me dating - that hasn't happened in a long time.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2021, 01:43:13 PM »
Any updates on her?

I read with her in 2020 and I have found her time frames to be inaccurate af. the first reading in 2020 the information wasn’t that profound but she did say I would always have work and I have so she was right there.

The second reading she was accurate about it being touch and go etc and the overall situation and how it would play out. She was also correct about a change of address as this reading was in October and I already knew I was moving around January. She was wrong about the dates they would separate as they were separated at the time we were speaking.

anything