Author Topic: Psychiclisa14  (Read 16762 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Psychiclisa14
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2020, 06:57:43 PM »
Hmmm that is really weird!!
The two time i spoke to her shes been very nice just the predictions didnt match up at all. For energies to change that much in 3 weeks is crazy. And i really havent spoken to poi at all or even tried to reach out so idk where she picked that up from. Also she said id be getting a lot of money and theres something about my family
 And that i was talking to a scorpio. Lol im not crazy, I would never date a scorpio haaaa. Not with my elements itd be a disaster. Im not even talking to anyone!!! 🤣🤣

FUCK I feel this! I'm an Aries dating a Scorpio and we can really go off on each other over stupid shit like the sky is blue no it's green.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »
The two time i spoke to her shes been very nice just the predictions didnt match up at all. For energies to change that much in 3 weeks is crazy. And i really havent spoken to poi at all or even tried to reach out so idk where she picked that up from. Also she said id be getting a lot of money and theres something about my family
 And that i was talking to a scorpio. Lol im not crazy, I would never date a scorpio haaaa. Not with my elements itd be a disaster. Im not even talking to anyone!!! 🤣🤣

FUCK I feel this! I'm an Aries dating a Scorpio and we can really go off on each other over stupid shit like the sky is blue no it's green.

I would never date a scorpio again.... never ever ever. Friends, maybe, but dating? Hell no. Run from that shit!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2020, 07:42:26 PM »
Lolol I dont even associate with any scorpio men or women hahahha!  Or am even thinking about dating rn. Soobidk where she got that from. The only one i know who has scorpio in their chart is my poi and its house not sun moon or rising. Soooo i guess we just did not connect at all!!

I also forgot on my first reading she said, im picking up you dont want to be with poi. If i didnt why would i ask if she sees us making things right
Soo idk. Like i said, she is nice and works for some. First read seemed accurate but not now :/

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2020, 08:33:49 PM »
HAHAHAH

if anyone is crazy its be a gemini or aries hahahaa

Offline maggs30

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2020, 11:03:04 PM »
HAHAHAH

if anyone is crazy its be a gemini or aries hahahaa

My Scorpio keeps telling me I'm not normal. I'm like idk I'm pretty normal for a fire sign. I scare him.....
One son is a Gemini one is a taurus and the ex husband was a Leo. I guess my normal is crazy to other less intense signs?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2020, 11:54:10 PM »
Nope, Im right there with ya, my venus is in scorpio and im all fire in my sun moon rising 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I always gravitate towards aries, pisces, leo, sag, gemini, and aquarius haha.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2020, 03:45:06 PM »

lol....my dad is an Aries....I am glad he married my mom (a Libra) because he is "always right" ;)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2020, 04:40:17 PM »

lol....my dad is an Aries....I am glad he married my mom (a Libra) because he is "always right" ;)

I am always right but apparently so are Scorpios lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2020, 05:33:37 PM »
Don’t want to say what I am. Lol

I wanna know what sign you are now :)

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2020, 06:46:17 PM »
I had a reading with here yesterday. She was able to pick up on small personality traits of me and him. She said she sees a house or move. She didn’t talk to me about the virus and I didn’t ask for a contact date. I asked for a general read for us. She says she sees us together. I’ll just watch what happens.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2020, 06:50:13 PM »
Call her in 3 weeks and see what she says 🤣🤣

I hope she is right for you!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2020, 05:11:44 PM »
Any prediction updates?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2020, 05:58:01 PM »
YES... STILL WRONG LMAO

Its been 1 1/2 months now. Called her end of may.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2020, 03:20:19 PM »
She nailed my poi mannerisms, told that he loves me but is scared to approach due to past relationship wounds, and will approach soon on August/October.. I'll update if she's correct or not..

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2020, 08:47:19 PM »
How is she with contact predictions and short term stuff?