Author Topic: Psychiclisa14  (Read 16875 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Re: Psychiclisa14
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 10:08:51 PM »
Would yall go with lisa or tasaram

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2020, 05:03:25 PM »
Just read with lisa, she is accurate!  Super kind. Reminds me of my family, without the smoking. Very mobster brooklyn vibe
 I was living for it.

Predictuons match brian mason and conor brooks. She said 3 weeks at the latest and starting as of yesterday. Said pois living a nightmare with what they chose 🤣🤣

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2020, 05:19:55 PM »
Just read with lisa, she is accurate!  Super kind. Reminds me of my family, without the smoking. Very mobster brooklyn vibe
 I was living for it.

Predictuons match brian mason and conor brooks. She said 3 weeks at the latest and starting as of yesterday. Said pois living a nightmare with what they chose 🤣🤣

She’s very accurate with the present, if she said he’s living a nightmare he might actually be

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2020, 05:57:11 PM »
Well its funny because conor and brian said the same as well as all my family and friends! Thats what you get when you run to what you ran too i guess! But they all said now he will realize how kind i was and stuff! I love this and am sooo living for it!🤣🤣 raynee and anthony said the same too lol just didnt use the word "nightmare"

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2020, 12:15:40 AM »
Yea your right that is def weird. Cause i was pissed off when she said that and to the point where I swore that I wouldn't call her ever again for trying to put me in a negative space but damn she was right 😐 #awkward
Well ive called her since she has said that this guy and I will be getting together soon and it will turn into a serious relationship, we would go on vacation and that I would get what I want. I will have to see how that turns out tbh so even with accurate readers they are not always right. They are reading a possibility or high probability doesnt mean its set in stone. So best thing to do is pray & meditate and work on manifesting.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2020, 09:38:31 PM »
I had a hit with her. She told me that I was going to hear someone passed if I hadn’t already. The next day I found out someone had passed the day before our call.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2020, 10:04:17 PM »
Im soo sorry! :(

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2020, 10:05:49 PM »
She must be able to read tarot and is clairvoyant as well i guess?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2020, 05:19:20 PM »
I had a reading with her but wasnt impressed. Very nice lady but i felt she kept repeating things and didnt provide much details- I asked her if she could tell how my poi is doing and she said hes doing okay. Ive had other readers who give more details.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2020, 07:20:27 PM »
I just had my first reading with her today. and i'm kinda shocked!
she asked me what i do for work, a teacher,  or what am im learning or if im going to school -she said its one of those 3...  I'm a training and development mgr. and i just decided maybe two months ago that i'm going back to school this fall-..
she also knew what sign my POI was with out me saying... I'm floored.
she also nailed a few other factual details that are true to my situation, things that had been on my mind without me saying.
hehe fingers crossed outcomes are on point!
PS.. she did bring up the virus but luckily kept it brief.. i kinda cut her off with another question lol...

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2020, 08:36:13 PM »
She was wrong for me, as was everyone else

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2020, 01:53:32 PM »
When she read for me yesterday she asked if i was talking to or checking in with an ex.... and i thought it
was strange because i really have no connections to any exes.

weirdly today on fb an ex messaged me.....

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2020, 03:39:03 AM »
She brought up some oddly specific stuff but her predictions were wrong

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2020, 06:41:36 AM »
She flipped her predictions from 3 weeks...
Said he didnt want to talk to me and asked me if i was reaching out to him a lot i was like nooo havent heard from him in 5 months (technically).

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2020, 06:33:33 PM »
Hmmm that is really weird!!
The two time i spoke to her shes been very nice just the predictions didnt match up at all. For energies to change that much in 3 weeks is crazy. And i really havent spoken to poi at all or even tried to reach out so idk where she picked that up from. Also she said id be getting a lot of money and theres something about my family
 And that i was talking to a scorpio. Lol im not crazy, I would never date a scorpio haaaa. Not with my elements itd be a disaster. Im not even talking to anyone!!! 🤣🤣

anything