Author Topic: Psychiclisa14  (Read 16755 times)

Offline Rayban212

Psychiclisa14
« on: April 07, 2020, 03:15:45 PM »
I wanted to start a thread on this reader because I thought she was pretty good and picked up on issues that I’m having. I wanted to know everyone else’s experience with her as well. Was she accurate?

Offline Rayban212

Re: Psychiclisa14
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 06:24:14 PM »
Anyone? lol

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 08:45:16 PM »
Ahhaha just wrote you back on the other thread. Will keep you posted. I also found her reading to resonate and connect in the present. One small hit came through for her yesterday, but major predictions start this Thursday.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 11:51:43 PM »
Keep us informed!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 02:02:23 AM »
Maybe today was not her day, I’ve have better readings with her but today all the call she was talking about the virus, yeah I know there’s a virus going on lady!!! And I don’t buy that person of interest are not reaching out because of virus. If they are locked up in quarantine with their phone 24/7 like seriously there’s no reason no to reach, but she kept saying he’s not reaching because of the virus, bullshit

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 02:09:35 AM »
I literally just read with her because im freaking tf out over a third party situation ugh

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 02:10:51 AM »
I literally just read with her because im freaking tf out over a third party situation ugh

Did she talk to you about virus instead?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 02:12:38 AM »
I PM you and no she didn't

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 02:23:46 AM »

so i just read with her for the first time yesterday. we did not connect, which i get bc not every reader connects with every caller. but as i was saying thank you, i said "stay healthy" too.  and that prompted her to go on a tangent about the virus and all that. during her tangent i got the prompt of "you have one minute remaining," and she kept talking the whole last minute about the virus and we got cut off.  so yeah, she was talking about the virus with me too!

Yes!!! Like seriously We all are fully aware there’s a virus going on that has changed our lives!! We didn’t need a full lecture about the virus   :-\ :-\ ughh such a waste

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2020, 02:34:34 AM »

so i just read with her for the first time yesterday. we did not connect, which i get bc not every reader connects with every caller. but as i was saying thank you, i said "stay healthy" too.  and that prompted her to go on a tangent about the virus and all that. during her tangent i got the prompt of "you have one minute remaining," and she kept talking the whole last minute about the virus and we got cut off.  so yeah, she was talking about the virus with me too!

Yes!!! Like seriously We all are fully aware there’s a virus going on that has changed our lives!! We didn’t need a full lecture about the virus   :-\ :-\ ughh such a waste

LMAO!!! This reminds me of Delores’ @$$ yesterday telling me about numerology and the virus and how my life is gonna suck all year. REFUND!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 08:54:19 PM »
Updates?

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2020, 08:52:48 AM »
I read with her all the time. She is accurate. Sometimes a little too accurate. One time she predicted someone close to my family would die and sadly she was accurate on this :(
She has also predicted other little things like me working from home. 
She does however try to keep people on the phone probably because she is worried about her money.
But I haven't called her as of late so I haven't wasted anytime talking to her about the virus!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 01:39:55 AM »
I read with her all the time. She is accurate. Sometimes a little too accurate. One time she predicted someone close to my family would die and sadly she was accurate on this :(
She has also predicted other little things like me working from home. 
She does however try to keep people on the phone probably because she is worried about her money.
But I haven't called her as of late so I haven't wasted anytime talking to her about the virus!

I am so sorry for your loss. She told me that I was going to get back news soon about someone being sick or passing. Barbara4846 said my POI and I will reconcile but it’ll begin because of grief around his mother. I’m very nervous now and a bit shaken up with those two predictions together. Has anyone had this?

Offline librasun

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 02:46:48 AM »
I just read with her and she was on point describing my situation. Predictions are 2-3 weeks so we’ll see. She also did talk to me about the virus and how the world is so horrible now, I was like, yeah I’m aware! Lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2020, 03:23:34 AM »
I just read with her and she was on point describing my situation. Predictions are 2-3 weeks so we’ll see. She also did talk to me about the virus and how the world is so horrible now, I was like, yeah I’m aware! Lol
I just had a reading with her. She asked me if I was pregnant,  talked about me traveling and asked about a change of address. These are the things my ex and I discussed. I just asked her to tell me what the cards show and thats what I got. I don't know if I should be excited or not lol

anything