Author Topic: Asian Sunshine (former Keen reader)- Has anyone read with her recently?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Theladyleo76

Maybe a shot in the dark but has anyone read with a reader who went by the name of Asian Sunshine?

She was a Keen reader back in 2017-early 2018. I am not sure what happened but one week she was doing readings and then the next her account was deleted completely.

I think her name was Kay and she did tarot along with help from her "guides". I think she was based on the West Coast- maybe California- but she also had family in Asia. I also think she was in college during that time that she was reading. (This is all stuff I gathered from various calls and chats I had with her.)

She was a phenomenal reader and I really wish I knew if she went on to another site or has her own site. She is the only adviser that got everything 100% accurate- even if the timing was slightly off. And usually, if the timing was off she could explain why things had changed- and she was right about it every time.

If you happen to know who I am talking about and know where she is currently reading, please let me know. Thanks!

Offline HornetKick

How could she be 100% accurate if the timing was slightly off? This would mean she wasn't 100% then right? I mean no one really is 100% accurate. No one.

Offline Theladyleo76

For the sake of clarity- she was 100% accurate in predicted outcomes even if the timing for which those outcomes were to occur was slightly off.  And actually her accuracy for me isn't the point of this post. I am just wondering if anyone has read with her and on what platform. Thanks! 

Offline HornetKick

How could she be 100% accurate if the timing was slightly off? This would mean she wasn't 100% then right? I mean no one really is 100% accurate. No one.
Yeah I get it.
That is what I said, no one really is 100% accurate.
No one.