Author Topic: Is anyone good for general readings?  (Read 4167 times)

Offline chi109862

Is anyone good for general readings?
« on: April 01, 2020, 02:12:42 PM »
I don't have any specific questions to ask, am just looking for someone who is good with random general readings. I had one with Leanne in the past and loved it.

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Is anyone good for general readings?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 02:47:45 PM »
That would be Psychic Will and Yona.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 07:11:02 PM »
Thank you both!! I looked into both Yona and Psychic Will (pretty pricey for him). Set up a call with Yona but she's so booked up! Worth the wait, I'm sure.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:32:45 PM »
Yona is the queen of specifics and when her predictions happen, it’s exactly how she describes

Just don’t ask her any questions or her interpretation of the cards isn’t as accurate

Offline user5942

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 10:47:18 PM »
Professor, the Yona predictions that have manifested were very specific. Even though they weren’t lofe changing, when they happened I definitely knew they were a hit

She’s gotten career movements right for me, my Tower was dead on (unfortunately), and a situation with a light haired and light eyed man that was a romantic interest, along with situations I’d have dealing with friends and a very difficult situation with a friend’s mother

I’m hoping her more positive predictions happen

Offline hope36

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 02:07:03 PM »
Major +1 for Yona!!!! Def the general reading queen imo, do not ask her specific questions though.. lol

Kisha's general email reading has been spot on for me!
Looking back at the email in Mar2019 that I'd gotten from Kisha, about 70% came to pass!

Offline chi109862

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 03:53:11 PM »
Thank you, Hope! I didn't realize Kisha did general readings too :)

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2020, 08:26:11 PM »
Professor,

Do you feel kisha or yona is better for love predictions

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2020, 05:00:53 AM »
Yona

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 10:14:32 PM »
Trevor's pretty good. Usually sees out about 6 months but occasionally a few years for some predictions. Prices are in Canadian dollars so its a deal if you're paying in USD, Euros or GBP.

https://www.trevorsense.com/

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 04:49:27 PM »
I would go with a general email reading from Kisha.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 04:24:47 PM »
What does Kisha talk about in a general email reading? I never had one with her and I am considering.
I am mostly concerned about love and career but wanted to know what topics she talks about in a general reading.
Does she make predictions in the general reading? if so, did they come to pass? what about time frames? or is it just present and past?

Also, I read with Leanne last September for 10 predictions. Right now only 1 seems to make sense out of the 10. Does she mix past events with future predictions?

It’s general and can mention anything. It goes into all areas of your life but sometimes one area is stronger than the others depending on what is going on in your life.

I think the question about Leanne should be asked on her thread.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 04:31:24 PM »
What does Kisha talk about in a general email reading? I never had one with her and I am considering.
I am mostly concerned about love and career but wanted to know what topics she talks about in a general reading.
Does she make predictions in the general reading? if so, did they come to pass? what about time frames? or is it just present and past?

Also, I read with Leanne last September for 10 predictions. Right now only 1 seems to make sense out of the 10. Does she mix past events with future predictions?

It’s general and can mention anything. It goes into all areas of your life but sometimes one area is stronger than the others depending on what is going on in your life.

I think the question about Leanne should be asked on her thread.

I had to buy the 2 questions email from Kiesha because the general reading is not available.
How should I formulate the questions? My topics are work and love but in both I would like to ask about a specific job and person. However, not sure asking specifics is a good idea. Not sure how to ask

I only get general email readings and I ask specific questions in phone readings. I would ask what she sees coming up with the person and the job you are asking about. You can ask a specific question without going too in depth.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 06:29:07 PM »
Trevor's pretty good. Usually sees out about 6 months but occasionally a few years for some predictions. Prices are in Canadian dollars so its a deal if you're paying in USD, Euros or GBP.

https://www.trevorsense.com/

Have you had predictions come to pass? Has anyone else tried him?