Author Topic: Right and Wrong on Keen  (Read 6732 times)

Offline russianred

Right and Wrong on Keen
« on: April 22, 2020, 05:55:11 PM »
I have had some requests so here is my list.  The specific question I called about is resolved.  I am no longer doing readings on what will happen to me and this person because I don't want to be a slave to readings anymore.  I would love to see everyone else's lists too.  I hope that this is helpful to you and would love to read about your experiences with these advisors.

RIGHT:
Advisor Neal: timing correct. He said that something was influencing the situation that I don't think was, but he was right OVERALL & very confident
Finna: timing a bit off
Anastasia Christine: timing correct
Magdelena: timing quite off
Rev Charlie: timing a bit off
DruidsGlenTarot: I think timing was correct
Agent Carter: I don't remember timing
Olu Elegun: I don't remember timing
SunnyJ of SunPixies From Dixie: correct and made a very specific timing prediction that was right. But she was off with timing another time.
SINCERITY: said something was influencing situation that I don't think was, but timing correct. Felt generic though.
Lotus Love Tarot - don't remember timing; sort of a "fairytale" vibe to be honest
CL Ravencroft - timing a bit off. Said something was influencing situation that I don't think was.

MAYBE:
Kira/Shaman Kira: timing correct and made several smaller predictions that came to pass but also said various things I know to be false
Zadalia: first got timing right but then pushed it out and was wrong. First thought I was connecting with her really well, then didn't feel the same over time.

WRONG on outcome:
Mysticalcraft Arianna
Clergy Girl Tarot - very kind though
A Rolling Mystic
Katariinas readings
Queen of Cups18
Astro Wing
Infinite Star
Karma Warrior - WRONG and was unfriendly
Aries Intuition - completely wrong. I read with her when I was starting to give up hope so I think she picked up on my energy.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 08:32:18 PM by russianred »

Offline russianred

Re: Right and Wrong on Keen
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 06:29:29 PM »
awesome to hear things are working out! I always wanted to try Druidsglen...maybe I should give her a try!

Thank you. I remember really liking her as a person and would recommend her.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 10:55:12 PM »
I read with Finna, she seemed nice waiting for her predictions...

Can you tell her timing is off by months or weeks?

Offline russianred

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 11:19:28 PM »
I read with Finna, she seemed nice waiting for her predictions...

Can you tell her timing is off by months or weeks?

Her timing was off by about 2 months (it happened about 2 months before she said it would), but she told me at the time that she tends to make conservative predictions.  I thought some of her advice was worthwhile too.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 12:50:25 AM »
For me contact from POI she predicted in spring she said I see blossom leaves...well spring is till Sept in Canada..so i don't know hopefully she is right..thanks :)

anything