Author Topic: Is anyone good for general readings?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline chi109862

Is anyone good for general readings?
« on: April 01, 2020, 02:12:42 PM »
I don't have any specific questions to ask, am just looking for someone who is good with random general readings. I had one with Leanne in the past and loved it.

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Is anyone good for general readings?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 02:47:45 PM »
That would be Psychic Will and Yona.

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 06:41:36 PM »
Leanne is decent

Offline chi109862

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:11:02 PM »
Thank you both!! I looked into both Yona and Psychic Will (pretty pricey for him). Set up a call with Yona but she's so booked up! Worth the wait, I'm sure.

Offline user5942

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 07:32:45 PM »
Yona is the queen of specifics and when her predictions happen, it’s exactly how she describes

Just don’t ask her any questions or her interpretation of the cards isn’t as accurate

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 09:15:50 PM »
Huh?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 10:47:18 PM »
Professor, the Yona predictions that have manifested were very specific. Even though they weren’t lofe changing, when they happened I definitely knew they were a hit

She’s gotten career movements right for me, my Tower was dead on (unfortunately), and a situation with a light haired and light eyed man that was a romantic interest, along with situations I’d have dealing with friends and a very difficult situation with a friend’s mother

I’m hoping her more positive predictions happen

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 11:34:25 PM »
I see. Got it. I have a two yr wait for my poi. She described my poi to a T and gave so much detail abt how we would reunite. I hope it comes true because i dont want anyone else.

Offline hope36

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2020, 02:07:03 PM »
Major +1 for Yona!!!! Def the general reading queen imo, do not ask her specific questions though.. lol

Kisha's general email reading has been spot on for me!
Looking back at the email in Mar2019 that I'd gotten from Kisha, about 70% came to pass!

Offline chi109862

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 03:53:11 PM »
Thank you, Hope! I didn't realize Kisha did general readings too :)

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2020, 05:13:26 PM »
Yep she does. I should get mine by Friday this week. Lukn frwd to it. I feel it will be more accurate since i havent read with her in months. She once literally threatened to ban me for getting too many readings. But I hardly do nowadays.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2020, 08:26:11 PM »
Professor,

Do you feel kisha or yona is better for love predictions

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2020, 09:43:38 PM »
Thank you both!! I looked into both Yona and Psychic Will (pretty pricey for him). Set up a call with Yona but she's so booked up! Worth the wait, I'm sure.

Its hard to tell at this point. Regarding describing the present situation and poi’s personality, I give them both a perfect score. However, for future connection they have something slightly different to say. Firstly, Kisha has seen in several readings that my poi does care abt me and has romantic feelings for me, but due to unresolved issues tries to bury those feelings and is being plagued by those feelings which they cant get rid off. So she says that while the feelings are there, she sees no action connected to it, meaning she doesnt see them choosing to reach out to me, as far out as she can see. Im not sure how far out into the future she was able to see when looking into this situation. But I will work with that. She could have said that from what her guides tell her, this person has moved on and doesnt care and she sees no possibility ever, but she sees that they try to forget me and try moving on but they cant and it plagues them, so I will take that glimmer of hope. On Yona’s end, she sees the same thing that poi has feelings for me and fantasizes abt me but the cards show they are being crossed by family and that they will reach out but only when the time was right. She guessed i would have 18 months to 2 yrs to wait. So, they both see my poi struggling with feelings for me and being held back by family/family expectations but as far out as Kisha can see at the time of the readings she sees no reaching out by them, and Yona sees a reaching out but in a 1-2 yr timeframe. Ouch!!! It has already been 2 yrs without any communication but while im open to new love, ive never ever wanted anyone else. So i dont mind waiting. I just wish the universe would give me a sure sign that one day we will reunite so that I can get a handle on the anxiousness/loneliness. So lets see. I used to struggle with trying to figure out if something is wrong with me as to why I cant let this person go. And there have been times I feel like Im moving on and I get dreams of them that bring the emotions right back. I no longer question my feelings and have been learning to simply accept things as they are in my path.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 09:52:00 PM by pRoFeSsOr777 »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 05:00:53 AM »
Yona

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 10:14:32 PM »
Trevor's pretty good. Usually sees out about 6 months but occasionally a few years for some predictions. Prices are in Canadian dollars so its a deal if you're paying in USD, Euros or GBP.

https://www.trevorsense.com/

anything