Author Topic: Are Psychics Rating Themselves?  (Read 882 times)

Offline listenlisten

Are Psychics Rating Themselves?
« on: April 01, 2020, 01:09:38 AM »
Hey all!

Im new to posting on this site, so I'm sorry if this has already been talked about BUT.... has anyone noticed that like the same few people post on certain readers pages as reviewers?

Ive seen this a lot on Bitwine and keen.... just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and questioned the accuracy of their readings afterwards because it makes me think that its the readers (psychics) logging onto different accounts making good reviews for themselves... idk maybe im overthinking it.

Offline Mirosee

Re: Are Psychics Rating Themselves?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:18:07 AM »
I think i can answer that. I read a lot on bitwine (still on progress to stop completely) and I think I read with so many readers that my names are on majority of their review page.
I'm not sure about whether the psychics put their own review. But for people who binge reading I think that happen a lot. Either they keep reading with the same psychic everyday for reassurance or they jump to many readers on daily basis (I definitely did. And much worse than now) ;D I hope that help at least a bit.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 05:07:53 AM »
I definitely think it's common for binge readers... And some people who are addicted can spend a lot of money constantly getting readings with the same reader. There's a page I've seen on PO where someone has been getting like 5 readings almost daily with the same reader for the past few months. It's honestly very alarming. It does make me question someone's accuracy but it especially warns me of how ethical a reader may be. I once had a reader tell me "you need to stop asking about this because I can't keep telling you the same thing over and over again." They weren't mean about it btw, and I was very anxious at the time and was becoming dependent on readings, getting them more often instead of living my life and actually giving things time to pan out. It was eye-opening.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 02:33:10 PM »
Im really glad that that reader told you this because I think thats definitely something we all need or have needed to hear at some point or another during our binges.

Thank you both for replying! Ive definitely been there when ive read with certain readers a bunch, so that does make sense.

anything