Author Topic: Contact Predictions- Who wants to follow this with me  (Read 13730 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Contact Predictions- Who wants to follow this with me
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 10:12:17 PM »
I agree with the previous 2 responses. Letting go is the healthiest thing, and when you choose the path of least resistance, energy starts opening up. It’s weird

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2020, 02:08:41 AM »
Thank you for responding and the welcome here :) my situation with POI is very complicated. We have been talking and Most often than not I am  the one initiating the contact( I know men should) but as I said it is very complicated and there is a reason why I initiate first sometimes.  Last time we spoke was a couple of weeks so not too long.

I read in this forum that people connect with some psychics and not others so I am trying to figure out who I will connect with and also let everyone know my experience and who could be good at contact.

I need to let go which is easier said than done. This specific instance of contact will be a huge step for us.

I am also thinking if there are so close together then it must happen, right? And what if they are all wrong about contact?

Why “yikes”? I thought that is what this forum is for is to share our stories and support each other. Right?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2020, 02:15:29 AM »
Conor has got 2 contact predictions in 5 days for me.  Would like to say when I went to him first time i haven’t spoken to my sp in 11 days, i was worried. He told me Friday/ Saturday. I was hoping but not holding my breath. It came on Friday. I saw him. I felt good about the hangout that night. Went to Conor yestersay (Saturday) after the hangout he goes it’s gonna be really soon. He goes sunday/Monday. I was thinking Monday. I got this unexpected text from him. It was such a out of the blue generous text. But it happened. So 2/2 in about 5 days

Where can I find Connor on ?

He is on Keen - conor brooks

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2020, 03:51:12 PM »
He said we would be speaking again.. and a big prediction about that would be later this year. But he contacted me rigjt after my read and i didnt respond. So we shall see if like Anthony said, he comes through right!. I also just read with Conor! He had same prediction as Amanda Bury and he was really good tooo!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2020, 03:54:12 PM »
Conor is on Keen Bee! I read with him yesterday. He literally gave me exactly what you said too, everytying you said!!. It was crazy! He is cheap! I would try him! Super kind too!

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2020, 02:39:23 PM »
Update: the ones that got the exact day are liam from cp, and faery lady

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2020, 02:52:06 PM »
Update: the ones that got the exact day are liam from cp, and faery lady

Yasssss! So glad prediction passed and you got contact. How do you feel?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2020, 05:20:48 PM »
Good.. it was very brief like just checking if you are ok  Thank you
I am actually quite shocked because there is a part that really don’t believe psychics and a part that does so it was nice to see that some were spot on and some almost got it right.

They all said there will be a contact so I guess they were all right.

Lady P is the one that said he will reach out but not the way you want him to, she said it will be more like in line of checking on you. Pretty close to what he said

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 05:23:49 PM »
Good.. it was very brief like just checking if you are ok  Thank you
I am actually quite shocked because there is a part that really don’t believe psychics and a part that does so it was nice to see that some were spot on and some almost got it right.

They all said there will be a contact so I guess they were all right.

Lady P is the one that said he will reach out but not the way you want him to, she said it will be more like in line of checking on you. Pretty close to what he said

So are you guys back on communication now? Or he was just checking that day? So happy for you

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 05:29:19 PM »
my situation is super complicated.. he was just checking in and he never does that , I am always the initiator because of a reason that I don’t want to discuss publicly:) it is a good reason too :) pm me if you want to know more and if you wanna know who picked up really well on my situation

Offline cinderella

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2020, 04:37:49 AM »
i'm t sure if it was detachment  was a factor in mine or not.  Back in Winter I was determined to try and find a psychic about my situation. Which is how I found this board. I never tried one though, because well I never had tried one and I wasn't sure who to try. Should I get a  phone reading or in person first and what kind etc. Plus all the heavy hitters. Their stuff is always filled and what if we don't connect etc. I sorta detached from the psychic idea (I still wanted to try one but I had no clue where to start etc) and then I detached from my poi. I figured when I worked up the courage and figure out what psychic I would try first, hopefully they could give me some sort of hint of my love life (even if it's not him, hopefully something like saying you meet a guy in a bookstore, go then etc) once I did detach myself, he came back. A friend said it was because guys have a sixth sense and he can sense another guy hitting on you and he doesn't like it haha.
I don't know if he did or not or why he came back. But now he's disappeared again :/ I did try a psychic. We shall see and if I detach myself again, maybe he might be back for good or the one for me finally arrives

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2020, 12:00:36 AM »
Fairy dust had this outcome come to pass from Anthony on mypsy for you ?

quote author=Fairydust123 link=topic=5658.msg112655#msg112655 date=1585669872]
He said we would be speaking again.. and a big prediction about that would be later this year. But he contacted me rigjt after my read and i didnt respond. So we shall see if like Anthony said, he comes through right!. I also just read with Conor! He had same prediction as Amanda Bury and he was really good tooo!
[/quote]