Author Topic: Psychic Abigail Love  (Read 4123 times)

Offline SixOneSix

Psychic Abigail Love
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:34:55 AM »
Did anyone try a reading with her? She is new on Bitwine but has excellent reviews.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Abigail Love
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 01:28:44 AM »
I just caught her on. Predictions are a ways out (3 mths or so). I do feel way better after speaking to her, but very positive readings do that. She wasn't extremely specific, more general like this will happen or that will happen kind of thing. I'll report back. I take great notes, so I'll let'cha know.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 01:46:43 AM »
I waited for my receipt after the call because it provides a link to leave a review, but it then showed that the time to leave a review expired. Bitwine has changed that now. I mean it wasn't even 20 mins yet and I was on the call for over 10 mins.

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 02:26:50 AM »
That also happened to me the other day and I spend more than $10, but not today. So not sure.
I think I'll try her anyway.

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 04:54:45 PM »
So I had a reading with her yesterday. It was wonderful, she is very kind and was spot on about my situation, gave me really good insight, not all were positive but I felt that I needed to come down to reality. She is also able to read your chakras and tell if something is wrong and she was correct reading my condition. She also advises how to balance them. It was one of the best readings I got on Bitwine, I'm just waiting for the predictions to pan out, and then will leave a review.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 11:51:18 PM »
I tried her...she was way wrong for me. Lol. Wasn’t connecting to my situation at all. When she asked if it made sense I told her it didn’t.  She said she was sorry it was what she was getting and refunded the time I’d used.  She was super nice though.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 12:08:38 PM »
Nothing special i feel just general.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2020, 06:10:36 PM »
I had a reading with her not long ago , she seemed genuine. However I noticed she has changed her picture and it looks totally different so I feel possibley a scammer.

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2020, 12:40:20 AM »
The previous pic she used was Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks, who was known for her magic/psychic powers. I mean, that's pop culture.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 08:30:48 PM »
The previous pic she used was Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks, who was known for her magic/psychic powers. I mean, that's pop culture.

Oh yeah it was wasn't. Its been a long time since I watched it lol

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 12:52:34 PM »
Well, I still use this lady and honestly is one of the few I trust. Her predictions are generally spot on and, most importantly, she really cares about my situation.

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2021, 07:36:56 PM »
Hi - any updates on this reader?