Author Topic: Lauren Divine  (Read 12164 times)

Offline aries1995

Re: Lauren Divine
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2020, 12:24:05 AM »
She went from really lovely to suddenly a little rude

UPDATE: I stopped reading with her a while ago but she gave me a few predictions for June and it’s safe to say they did not happen. She’s definitely not for me
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 06:05:01 PM by aries1995 »

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 01:44:03 PM »
I just had a chat reading with Lauren Divine on Bitwine, I didn't tell her any information other than a very general question asking about me & my poi. She just requested our first names & dob, that's it! And she picked up our situation correctly of which I considered it as an affirmation & clarity. She has some prediction for this Fall. Her reading & prediction were actually aligned with other psychics whom I asked about the same issue. I also asked about another person (my ex) & I also didn't tell her anything but name & dob, she also picked up who the person is & how he feels about me! I guess she was really tuned-in & connected.

I like her chat reading style too, she likes to give the reading in paragraph instead of short ones which is more in-depth & informative for me, so my first experience in getting reading with her was overall positive! I will update if her prediction comes to fruition this Fall.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2020, 12:14:18 PM »
Quite confused about her readings actually.. gave her like 2 poi and told me that no one will actually end up in a relationship with me.. then gave out a prediction for a new man in June 2020.
The man never came by, but I read again with her this month and she suddenly shifted her prediction to meeting the someone in December 2020.
I also asked her to describe this man to me but she says she can't describe him and only feel his energy around me so I was like oh, okay.

Also she asked me questions like how long have I known these two people for and when was your last contact with them?

Well, if you're the psychic medium aren't you supposed to be knowing these stuffs lol  ::)

Offline aries1995

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2020, 01:22:29 PM »
She also predicted a new guy for me in June 2020 which didn’t happen. She gave me a prediction for March that didn’t happen so she changed it to April and then May. So I think she just moves the time frame

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2020, 02:53:50 PM »
She also predicted a new guy for me in June 2020 which didn’t happen. She gave me a prediction for March that didn’t happen so she changed it to April and then May. So I think she just moves the time frame

I suggest don't keep reading with her.. I mean if she keeps on moving the timeframe that screams something "cold reading" about her.
Pretty much guessing that a "human being" is going to socialize, meet people and in the midst of it meeting a new poi.. lollll unless we live in forests

Offline aries1995

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2020, 04:04:51 PM »
Yeah I stopped reading with her a while ago lol :)

Offline ferney456

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 02:00:36 PM »
Shes always been wrong on contact prediction but correct in the overall prediction- I think she should stop doing contact timelines tbh because she hasnt been wrong in my experience on what happens but awful with the timelines.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2020, 04:34:39 PM »
Shes always been wrong on contact prediction but correct in the overall prediction- I think she should stop doing contact timelines tbh because she hasnt been wrong in my experience on what happens but awful with the timelines.

Was she correct in the prediction for short term or overall big picture as well? like maybe getting together with POI after 2 yrs or so.. can she see that far?

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2020, 04:37:36 PM »
Lauren Divine has a prediction for me, if this pans out it should be this Fall. But when I had a reading with her, she seemed to tuned-in with me, she picked up my current situation with my poi & she also was able to differentiate the energy of my ex & poi without me even saying anything, I just threw two names & she correctly picked which one is my ex & which one is my poi.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2020, 05:34:08 PM »

Was she correct in the prediction for short term or overall big picture as well? like maybe getting together with POI after 2 yrs or so.. can she see that far?

I dont do readings for anything long term. Its always short term stuff. If a psychic says a POI wont reach out for another few months then I'm done lol.

The bigger prediction being right with her is that she has got things right that a POI will be in contact soon, that things will be sorted out etc but shes got the timing wrong. She could say 24 hours when in fact it takes a week or two.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2020, 12:57:39 PM »
I had a positive read with her but it turned out to be wrong. She predicted reconciliation with my ex a while ago now and nothing so unfortunately it’s an no from me.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2020, 12:09:26 PM »
She is known as a negative reader though

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2020, 12:16:57 PM »
Positive readings but nothing she said came to pass

Offline Theladyleo76

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2020, 01:53:25 PM »
Lauren has been pretty accurate for me.  Here are a few examples (direct quotes) from readings I had with her about my ex and I getting back together.

Reading 4/17..  At the time that I first started reading with her , he had ghosted me for about 3 months.. I asked when I would hear from him.

“Honestly... nothing is going to change for him for about three to four months”

She was correct, he called me for the first time in July and started calling and texting me more following that.

… “may not be until some time towards the end of summer you both meeting but after that planning on your futures together because I do feel after you both see each other he is going to want to start planning the future with you and secure his place with you”..

She was correct, We actually saw each other twice in September (which is summer) and he started talking about us and our relationship status.

Reading 5/30.. He had started texting me again and I was wondering when we were going to actually talk on the phone.. (I refused to be the one to call him since he ghosted me)

“Some time during the summer and I feel he will better explain himself too and apologize and open up to you more about his issues that he has as well”

She was correct, He did reach out in July and he has explained what happened as she said he would and apologized.

Reading 8/13- I asked did she think we would see each other soon and when. (We live in different states).

“Yes either next month or or end of next month”

She was correct, HE planned to trips to see me the beginning of September and the end of September which were both what she said. He planned them without prompting. He came and we had a great time.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2023, 07:05:20 PM »
Recently read with her and she gave a positive outcome, fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Update: Her contact prediction for April failed. I won’t try her again.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 12:11:28 AM by MAgirl »