Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 17242 times)

Offline librasun

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2020, 09:33:58 PM »
Thank you guys!! You rock!!

Oisin16 he is not always positive, with me he is honest into what he sees and he has told me things I did not want to hear but that I know are true 

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2020, 04:18:52 AM »
Hey guys i spoke to him last night and honestly i agree hes incredibly talented at picking up the situation without any input. However i see that a lot of stuff he said to me is similar to what all you have described i.e third party being very negative; that there are family and financial issues and the virus thing..it was an overly positive reading so I dont know what to make of it yet. My contact is to come next week so will keep u posted :)

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2020, 04:40:11 AM »
How are you guys getting a hold of him? I sent a message but he’s got no arrange call option, etc.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2020, 02:12:23 PM »
Hey guys i spoke to him last night and honestly i agree hes incredibly talented at picking up the situation without any input. However i see that a lot of stuff he said to me is similar to what all you have described i.e third party being very negative; that there are family and financial issues and the virus thing..it was an overly positive reading so I dont know what to make of it yet. My contact is to come next week so will keep u posted :)

Hey!
just wanted to say that he didn't mention any of the things from your reading that he did in mine. not one! so maybe he really is good at what he does, but alot of you guys may have similar situations and have relatable readings?

overall outcome is still pending for me... it does seem very positive and almost impossible at this point in time lol

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2020, 02:40:48 PM »
His reading about my POI was also so different from what he said here. Including all the bad habits and he can see that he is having hard time stopping that. His outcome was positive (i read with him last month) but it got worse this month (aka POI veing super spiteful and salty) so i don't know if this will get better at all even though i hope it will.

I hope his positive prediction will happen for you guy! Nothing better than seeing things work out well.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2020, 03:53:04 PM »
I hope so too! My situation seems super impossible as like dead as a dog in the middle of the street impossible. Soooooo i hope i get that message. (First prediction was for middle to end of april). Second was summerish picking up, and thenn late fall (same as anthony and raynee).
Ps. This is for hope for you all, I doubt my situation is like any of yalls. So hipefully he is right for all of us!

To get a hold of him i had to try a bunch of times because it kept saying message didnt go through! But i logged out and logged back in the next day and then tried and it worked :)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2020, 10:00:37 PM »
His reading about my POI was also so different from what he said here. Including all the bad habits and he can see that he is having hard time stopping that. His outcome was positive (i read with him last month) but it got worse this month (aka POI veing super spiteful and salty) so i don't know if this will get better at all even though i hope it will.

I don't know you, your POI, or your situation but do you think this whole pandemic is causing stress on your POI to act this way? I only ask because my POI and I are normally on good terms but since this pandemic started it put a strain on us and he's been lashing out. He and I don't live together, and my roommate is a miserable bitch who refuses to let anyone in the house see their significant other, so I haven't seen him about 2 weeks.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2020, 10:33:18 PM »
Why can't you see at his home? You could also meet for a walk.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2020, 12:02:48 AM »
Why can't you see at his home? You could also meet for a walk.

My roommate is being a complete and utter c**t during this whole situation. She sent a group text to the group the other day saying "With everything going on and the four of us in the house I think it would be a good idea to follow the CDC guidelines and not hang out with/see people outside our household".

The thing is I would understand if she's susceptible to get the disease but she's not. I honestly don't know why she's acting like this.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2020, 12:22:35 AM »
Everyone is susceptible tbh. The only reason it was announced early on that younger people without any pre-existing conditions could not get it was to alleviate fear and not cause a panic. It was also because of this, that tons of young people were not social distancing as they should have been and still partying and hanging out at the beach. I've been reading tons of articles where all ages have gotten it, all age ranges have died, even healthy people. I've also read articles where those who contracted the disease, who were susceptible, also survived the illness as well. I'm honestly very surprised Tom Hanks did so well since he is diabetic.

I totally get what your roommate is saying, because the virus is highly, highly contagious. It wouldn't hurt to not physically be so close to others if it's preventable. Even with wearing masks and gloves, we honestly can't say how diligent the other person has been. It's only for a bit more time (perhaps two months or more) and everything will go back as it once was.

If nothing else during this time period, it has taught people how to connect with others better and finding workable, virtual alternatives.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2020, 12:27:18 AM »
I would take the advice of the CDC. As I asked why can't you go to his home? You should move out and move in with him. I've not allowed anyone in my home and not hung out with anyone. I work for Dr's so I'm at risk. This is not a joke.  Over 1700 people died in the USA today from it. Spain and Italy both have deaths over 15,000 Unfortunately, you've no idea until you get it whether or not you get it mild or end up on a ventilator. Most people on ventilators don't come off. 
When you live with our you have to respect that having people in your home is also putting them at risk.
Even people you know and trust.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2020, 12:43:02 AM »
Everyone is susceptible tbh. The only reason it was announced early on that younger people without any pre-existing conditions could not get it was to alleviate fear and not cause a panic. It was also because of this, that tons of young people were not social distancing as they should have been and still partying and hanging out at the beach. I've been reading tons of articles where all ages have gotten it, all age ranges have died, even healthy people. I've also read articles where those who contracted the disease, who were susceptible, also survived the illness as well. I'm honestly very surprised Tom Hanks did so well since he is diabetic.

I totally get what your roommate is saying, because the virus is highly, highly contagious. It wouldn't hurt to not physically be so close to others if it's preventable. Even with wearing masks and gloves, we honestly can't say how diligent the other person has been. It's only for a bit more time (perhaps two months or more) and everything will go back as it once was.

If nothing else during this time period, it has taught people how to connect with others better and finding workable, virtual alternatives.

Oh absolutely! I mean I've been quarantined for the last three weeks and haven't seen him since. We talk everyday and facetime every few days. So for me right now, not seeing him isn't a huge issue but he's the one who's insistent and getting mad at ME over it. All this has definitely caused chaos and anxiety in my life (and everyone else's as well). I think my boyfriend is aggravated because we both had the virus already (MONTHS ago), and have been quarantined since our state went on lockdown. Two of my roommates got sick at the time when I got sick in January (including the roommate I mentioned). From what I've heard you can't really get sick from it twice so he doesn't understand why he and I can't see each other every so often if neither of us have really left the house since quarantine started.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2020, 12:47:10 AM »
I would take the advice of the CDC. As I asked why can't you go to his home? You should move out and move in with him. I've not allowed anyone in my home and not hung out with anyone. I work for Dr's so I'm at risk. This is not a joke.  Over 1700 people died in the USA today from it. Spain and Italy both have deaths over 15,000 Unfortunately, you've no idea until you get it whether or not you get it mild or end up on a ventilator. Most people on ventilators don't come off. 
When you live with our you have to respect that having people in your home is also putting them at risk.
Even people you know and trust.

Oh I see what you mean. I misinterpreted your question. The problem is he lives with roommates too so I'd hate to have to live in a houseful of guys for possibly the next two months. I ended up getting the virus back in January and got my boyfriend, as well as 2 of my 3 roommates sick from it too. From what I've heard you can't really get the virus again (they're using blood of people who'd recovered to help those who are sick) so my boyfriend doesn't understand why we can't see each other despite he and I both being in our respective homes on lockdown for the last three weeks.

Either way I've been following the CDC rules about all this but it's super frustrating nonetheless.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2020, 12:54:44 AM »
It's a new virus which they are still learning. They are not sure if you can only get it once. We all won't be truly safe until there is a vaccine.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2020, 04:55:01 AM »
It's a new virus which they are still learning. They are not sure if you can only get it once. We all won't be truly safe until there is a vaccine.
Been waiting on this for ages. Is anything working? I know the malaria drug is apparently working and everyone is now stocking up on that since it's supposed to lessen the virus effects by 25%.