Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 17251 times)

Offline Mirosee

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2020, 04:52:20 AM »
I read with him on bitwine before. Honestly he was really nice and very positive with his reading. But so far none of the prediction pan out.

Offline artslove

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2020, 04:54:43 AM »
He’s so kind and confident that I wish I didn’t have to write this. :( His prediction unfortunately did not come to pass. But there’s also a lot going on with my POI now, so I tried not to expect it. I did receive a text from one of my exes, but not the one I was hoping to hear from. Ahh. He was accurate in describing our situation though, I will say that.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2020, 05:55:24 AM »
Man :(

Well in the case that he is right.... fingers crossed.  I will update :/

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2020, 05:46:20 AM »
He is on both bitwine and keen. I caught him when he was new on bitwine and he said he will be more active but then I never saw him online ever since. Next i know there's new thread about him doing reading on keen. He was cheaper on bitwine tho with $10 deal for 10 minutes. He is definitely good at present time I think. Don't think prediction is his strong suit. He might see more to POI potential to do certain things. Or maybe his timeframe just sucks just like most readers. I won't discredit him because what he said about POI was on point. I think he is great on present time reading.

(I'm glad I can't do any transaction on keen or else I will binge there too before lol)

I read with him on bitwine before. Honestly he was really nice and very positive with his reading. But so far none of the prediction pan out.

Wait he’s on bitwine?! Damn it! I’m out! I don’t read with bitwine readers... I’m an utter bitwine-ist (that’s fun to say!) but you get what I’m saying, I’m very anti bitwine
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 06:04:38 AM by Mirosee »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2020, 10:22:28 AM »
He is on both bitwine and keen. I caught him when he was new on bitwine and he said he will be more active but then I never saw him online ever since. Next i know there's new thread about him doing reading on keen. He was cheaper on bitwine tho with $10 deal for 10 minutes. He is definitely good at present time I think. Don't think prediction is his strong suit. He might see more to POI potential to do certain things. Or maybe his timeframe just sucks just like most readers. I won't discredit him because what he said about POI was on point. I think he is great on present time reading.

(I'm glad I can't do any transaction on keen or else I will binge there too before lol)

Wait he’s on bitwine?! Damn it! I’m out! I don’t read with bitwine readers... I’m an utter bitwine-ist (that’s fun to say!) but you get what I’m saying, I’m very anti bitwine

Hey, sorry if it’s out of topic but quick question, why can’t you do any transaction on keen? I would love to stop myself of using it so that but be good if I’m block of doing any transaction there, although I stop binging but just in case, thanks

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2020, 05:13:21 PM »
Heyya, it's okay.

I'm.not sure why but it is probably my card or the country I live in. But I tried multiple times to add credits and it wouldn't go through. I ended up reading with a lot of fake reader on bitwine. Not proud of it but I learned my lesson :(
 ( I just tried to log in to keen and i couldnt access my account now lol)

Yes i did wish these website block me or things wont work on payment page so I won't be able to do some reading. Too much reading isn't healthy for sure, I'm still trying to hold back on reading as much as I can and learn to let whatever happen, happen. The more I read, the more I become anxious even though the reading was good.

I hope you can stop the reading as you wish for. I am trying so hard to hold back on my urge to do readings too.

Ps. Maybe try to keep the expectation low will help. I am doing that for few days now and I just come to realization that there are too many stuff that would not work in my case and I am starting to expect less and less for this to happen. I still want him but I learn to cope with the fact that it probably wont work out anyway. That thought kind of stop my reading urge (not 100% but it kind of help).
Sorry ended up talking about something totally off topic.

Hey, sorry if it’s out of topic but quick question, why can’t you do any transaction on keen? I would love to stop myself of using it so that but be good if I’m block of doing any transaction there, although I stop binging but just in case, thanks

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2020, 01:42:39 PM »
updates?

Offline Phoenixwolf

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2020, 02:31:52 PM »
I'll say he is very good on picking up past and present. Especially present. He did give me a prediction spanning gradually over the next two months, but he seems to be basing it off of my POI's current intentions feelings towards me. I called more to get a view on the current situation though. Not a prediction. However I had several other psychics say the same thing about present time and predict similar or same in the next coming month's. They also see corona virus being a big reason for the delay on top of financial crap and personal family stuff. That is the only reason I think his prediction will be right.

I also did some tarot and got similar results on current situation and intentions.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »
amazing. Thanks for the reply! I hope it all turns out as you hope it to.

I read with him last week and agree on what he said to an extent, some I cannot validate but for the most part Id say he was pretty on point. His predictions go against big hitters like Yona for me so really, who knows.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2020, 04:50:20 PM »
I really hope he ends up being the ones who os right for all of us!!!

Offline librasun

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2020, 05:50:08 PM »
Update guys!

He got prediction for me correct. He said my POI would contact me early april and he did today! Hopefully the other things he has predicted come to pass as well :)

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2020, 05:52:46 PM »
Librasun, YAYY!! giving me hope over here! Listenlisten, there is hope!! 🤣🤣 happy for you librasun!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2020, 05:56:28 PM »
YAY! I hope he is right for me and all of us as well :) Good for you! woot woot

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2020, 06:15:38 PM »
Fingers crossed for us all!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2020, 06:54:42 PM »
Is he always positive?