Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 17474 times)

Offline Mirosee

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2020, 05:39:46 AM »
It could be part of it. He seems to have issues in his life and the pressure to earn money for his family is huge. Most of readers I read with actually said he is so confused and don't know what he really wants. And some of them were actually from last month reading. He seems to be hating on me these days i reached out few days ago and he was cold and spiteful. This comes from a man that told me he want me few months back. I'm so confused lol. Funny thing is when I read with pure Empath, they say no, he wont reach out and he is trying to move on. So I need to let go. Others (clairvoyant or medium) said he will reach out. I tried my best not to be too hopeful about this situation because he broke my heart multiple times already throughout the year. But I'm still here wishing for things to work out. I have been stopping reading mostly and waiting for my appointment with Yona next month but it's very hard when I have anxiety.

His reading about my POI was also so different from what he said here. Including all the bad habits and he can see that he is having hard time stopping that. His outcome was positive (i read with him last month) but it got worse this month (aka POI veing super spiteful and salty) so i don't know if this will get better at all even though i hope it will.

I don't know you, your POI, or your situation but do you think this whole pandemic is causing stress on your POI to act this way? I only ask because my POI and I are normally on good terms but since this pandemic started it put a strain on us and he's been lashing out. He and I don't live together, and my roommate is a miserable bitch who refuses to let anyone in the house see their significant other, so I haven't seen him about 2 weeks.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2020, 06:57:25 PM »
Hi all-

just wanted to pop in and say that my prediction that was supposed to happen "about a week or so" didn't come true. though, im not too stressed on time of course, but just thought id update.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2020, 07:27:07 PM »
Hi all-

just wanted to pop in and say that my prediction that was supposed to happen "about a week or so" didn't come true. though, im not too stressed on time of course, but just thought id update.

I talked to him a week ago, on Thursday! He picked the situation greatly, his contact prediction was for last weekend but that did not happen so perhaps timeframes are not his specialty

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2020, 07:28:11 PM »
Yea.. losing hope again :(

I was supposed to get contact close to middle of april

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2020, 07:43:00 PM »
We'll see guys! lets keep our hopes up

Offline librasun

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2020, 08:31:56 PM »
Guys! Just remember time is fluid and it is extremely hard to predict an exact timeframe or even date for any psychic. Of my favorite advisors they have all said different timeframes but not that far off from each other. The only one that literally NAILED IT with EXACT DATE was TasaraM. On March 18th she told me she saw contact for me coming within 3:8 which meant three weeks and it was a match for April 8th.

At first I was like, WTH how can that mean that? And indeed my POI contacted me on April 8th like she predicted. I don't know if it was just coincidence or what but that blew my mind. She also predicted my POI and I being in better terms by late April - early May, which is what all of my favorite advisors have predicted as well (except Jax Taurus that is predicting late May - Early June).

I guess I will see! As long as things are starting to move in the right direction I don't mind when it will be. I'm just staying extremely positive, I realized that helps a lot!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2020, 02:26:52 AM »
Guys! Just remember time is fluid and it is extremely hard to predict an exact timeframe or even date for any psychic. Of my favorite advisors they have all said different timeframes but not that far off from each other. The only one that literally NAILED IT with EXACT DATE was TasaraM. On March 18th she told me she saw contact for me coming within 3:8 which meant three weeks and it was a match for April 8th.

At first I was like, WTH how can that mean that? And indeed my POI contacted me on April 8th like she predicted. I don't know if it was just coincidence or what but that blew my mind. She also predicted my POI and I being in better terms by late April - early May, which is what all of my favorite advisors have predicted as well (except Jax Taurus that is predicting late May - Early June).

I guess I will see! As long as things are starting to move in the right direction I don't mind when it will be. I'm just staying extremely positive, I realized that helps a lot!

Libra Sun, was this your first time reading with TasaraM?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2020, 02:44:46 PM »
I have to give kudos to Conor. He said that contact from my POI would begin in the beginning of April and it did. He said by the middle of April things will improve and it has. I am even getting more from him that I thought. I was worried that it was not going to happen but it did. Even met up and spent hours talking. Very impressed with him.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2020, 03:23:21 PM »
Ok so I just read back on my two readings with Conor. the first said face to face within a week... didn't happen

the second said contact within 1-2 days .... didn't happen

he said improvement in April, and I know its only half way through but so far nothing. lets wait and see!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2020, 05:54:09 PM »
Me to listenlisten. Mid april is the 15th and he said around mid april there would be communication.

Offline librasun

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2020, 06:01:47 PM »

Libra Sun, was this your first time reading with TasaraM?

Hi!  Yes it was :), I wanted to read with her again a few days ago and she blocked me :( :( which is unfortunate.

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2020, 06:33:21 PM »
Hi all,
I've been trying to get a reading with Conor but he always seems to be away, even during his stated schedule. He also doesn't respond to any emails. Any tips on how to get a hold of him?
Thanks!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2020, 06:48:02 PM »
Try early morning! Around 10am

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2020, 07:37:51 PM »
Thanks for your response - I'll give that a shot tomorrow!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2020, 07:45:23 PM »
Good luck!!