Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 5094 times)

Offline listenlisten

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2020, 01:42:39 PM »
updates?

Offline Phoenixwolf

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2020, 02:31:52 PM »
I'll say he is very good on picking up past and present. Especially present. He did give me a prediction spanning gradually over the next two months, but he seems to be basing it off of my POI's current intentions feelings towards me. I called more to get a view on the current situation though. Not a prediction. However I had several other psychics say the same thing about present time and predict similar or same in the next coming month's. They also see corona virus being a big reason for the delay on top of financial crap and personal family stuff. That is the only reason I think his prediction will be right.

I also did some tarot and got similar results on current situation and intentions.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »
amazing. Thanks for the reply! I hope it all turns out as you hope it to.

I read with him last week and agree on what he said to an extent, some I cannot validate but for the most part Id say he was pretty on point. His predictions go against big hitters like Yona for me so really, who knows.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2020, 04:50:20 PM »
I really hope he ends up being the ones who os right for all of us!!!

Offline librasun

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2020, 05:50:08 PM »
Update guys!

He got prediction for me correct. He said my POI would contact me early april and he did today! Hopefully the other things he has predicted come to pass as well :)

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2020, 05:52:46 PM »
Librasun, YAYY!! giving me hope over here! Listenlisten, there is hope!! 🤣🤣 happy for you librasun!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2020, 05:56:28 PM »
YAY! I hope he is right for me and all of us as well :) Good for you! woot woot

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2020, 06:15:38 PM »
Fingers crossed for us all!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2020, 06:54:42 PM »
Is he always positive?

Offline librasun

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2020, 09:33:58 PM »
Thank you guys!! You rock!!

Oisin16 he is not always positive, with me he is honest into what he sees and he has told me things I did not want to hear but that I know are true 

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2020, 04:18:52 AM »
Hey guys i spoke to him last night and honestly i agree hes incredibly talented at picking up the situation without any input. However i see that a lot of stuff he said to me is similar to what all you have described i.e third party being very negative; that there are family and financial issues and the virus thing..it was an overly positive reading so I dont know what to make of it yet. My contact is to come next week so will keep u posted :)

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2020, 04:40:11 AM »
How are you guys getting a hold of him? I sent a message but he’s got no arrange call option, etc.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2020, 02:12:23 PM »
Hey guys i spoke to him last night and honestly i agree hes incredibly talented at picking up the situation without any input. However i see that a lot of stuff he said to me is similar to what all you have described i.e third party being very negative; that there are family and financial issues and the virus thing..it was an overly positive reading so I dont know what to make of it yet. My contact is to come next week so will keep u posted :)

Hey!
just wanted to say that he didn't mention any of the things from your reading that he did in mine. not one! so maybe he really is good at what he does, but alot of you guys may have similar situations and have relatable readings?

overall outcome is still pending for me... it does seem very positive and almost impossible at this point in time lol

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2020, 02:40:48 PM »
His reading about my POI was also so different from what he said here. Including all the bad habits and he can see that he is having hard time stopping that. His outcome was positive (i read with him last month) but it got worse this month (aka POI veing super spiteful and salty) so i don't know if this will get better at all even though i hope it will.

I hope his positive prediction will happen for you guy! Nothing better than seeing things work out well.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2020, 03:53:04 PM »
I hope so too! My situation seems super impossible as like dead as a dog in the middle of the street impossible. Soooooo i hope i get that message. (First prediction was for middle to end of april). Second was summerish picking up, and thenn late fall (same as anthony and raynee).
Ps. This is for hope for you all, I doubt my situation is like any of yalls. So hipefully he is right for all of us!

To get a hold of him i had to try a bunch of times because it kept saying message didnt go through! But i logged out and logged back in the next day and then tried and it worked :)

anything