Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 17396 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 06:05:24 PM »
No. You can add any image you like, once you create the thread.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2020, 06:45:51 PM »
Yes of course. I am 1,000 percent sure. You can use any available image you want (see the image below) once you create a new thread. There is even a thumbs down.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 08:02:32 PM »
See I think he is better at contsct for me than current situation and engery. I kinda just focus on the contact aspect lately. Interesting. I felt like it could be a little fairytale. Nothing i can really validate except one thing but his contact has been spot on for me twice

Offline cake101

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2020, 08:47:13 PM »
I kinda felt the same with being told what I wanted to hear. I asked about a third party and he said she was negative but he's been kinda all of this chick. So I ended the chat figuring why spend the money. Maybe I should have asked for a contact prediction first? But current I felt it was what I wanted to hear.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2020, 09:31:09 PM »
Why is there a thumbs up in the thread next to title? Is he being promoted by admin?

I did try him, he seems nice but I don’t think my prediction will pass. He might have told me what I wanted to hear.

I read with him twice. I don’t think his predictions will pass. Also, one contact prediction did not pass and I am waiting on another

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2020, 09:39:38 PM »
What he said was completely against what Yona, Cindys and Hipatia and Rachel J said to me this past week... so idk

ive had others agree with what he has said but who knows honestly my ending could literally happen in two completely different ways. idk who to believe.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2020, 10:26:26 PM »
I had a chat with him on 3/10/20 and he said poi would reach out within a few days, or a week at most. Poi has not reached out yet.  He was quick to reply back so I liked that but his prediction did not happen when he said it would. But then again, none of the other advisors I’ve tried have been correct since they have all been telling me the same thing Conor has. I’ve heard it’s hard for them to predict timing so I’m still hoping his prediction will come to fruition. Keep us posted, I will as well when and if poi reaches out. I’d probably try Conor again.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2020, 10:28:02 PM »
Yea he told me a prediction that is supposed to happen within the next week so ill let you all know one week from now if anythings happened. and then other predictions for April/may

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2020, 11:32:28 PM »
I had predictions this past weekend from Conor.....the latest day for my predictions to come to pass is today. It's not looking like it will happen, but I'm not really holding onto timing. The only person who has been pretty good on timing with me is Oracle of the sea. I'll update tomorrow if the weekend/Monday predictions pass.  :)

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2020, 11:40:22 PM »
His past and presents are very accurate actually but I dont think his prediction will pan out. Or he is just bad with timeframe. It seems he give a lot of one week prediction?

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2020, 02:02:22 AM »
Yes true. And even if they see us meeting someone new romantically its probably not the case. It might be just normal interaction or friendship and thats all. We might not even attracted to this person they talk about honestly. But he gave me more details about whats going on and more information about POI.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2020, 02:13:45 AM »
Hi! So I finally got a hold of him. Not hard too! I was just having messaging issues! And dang..... he hit the nail on the head. I even paid for more time. His prediction for me was farther out but he def gave me what other ones have! We shall see! He was super sweet and kind! He said when this new movie comes out poi will really think of me. The move thats coming out uses our nicknames
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:19:29 AM by Fairydust123 »

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2020, 07:20:14 PM »
Did he get contact correct for you?!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2020, 07:30:16 PM »
My weekend/monday predictions from Conor did not come to pass. But it could just be timing.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2020, 10:00:10 PM »
Awh man :( now im discouraged too lol. Not really lol. But like nervous lol

anything