Author Topic: May  (Read 2279 times)

Offline TeaAndCookies

May
« on: March 24, 2020, 12:08:16 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She’s a new reader. Price is already very high. I tried her twice now. She seemed VERY tuned into my work situation, and current energies with personal life. Predictions still pending.

Offline Christina 6:17

Re: May
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 02:42:22 PM »
I have not read with her but I am considering reading with her for anyone else has any comments or anything to say about her if anyone else has red with her as well

Offline kandyna

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 08:20:57 PM »
Shes very positive lol I think I have one negative remark from her however she is resonate with my situation well too. However a couple prediction that were meant to happen in late Feb and March did not pan out due to the current world situation and most of the one that I trust have predicted them as well. ( I believed them cause my poi and I were planning certain things out, their predictions were more like confirmations.) We couldnt proceed with our plans due to travel safety issue! I would recommend her butI try not to focus on certain wording that any reader use such as ohh hes your soulmate... hes madly in love with you blah blah blah but that is just in general

Offline jolimano

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 10:19:44 PM »
I read with her in May. She seems really lovely and she's fun but she didn't pick up on big things, and she asked too many questions. Not to the extent of Tara though, for example.

Yes she is very positive. She started off by saying, "Whoa! I just got like butterflies in my tummy, it feels like what the hell just happened there, it gets really intense really quick with him." She told me that my POI and I have never felt this type of connection before, that this is the best thing that has happened to me, etc. Oh geez. 

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 03:01:28 PM »
I liked her but stopped calling because she was giving too much advice towards the end. I’m not paying to hear stuff I already know.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 12:25:32 PM »
I don't like May, she is dragging me on the phone. My intuition said its deliberately