Author Topic: I need help with these tarot meanings  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Lovergrl

I need help with these tarot meanings
« on: March 22, 2020, 02:39:25 AM »
Hi I need some help with the meanings of some cards.
I asked the cards if communication with me and someone would happen soon .
I got the following cards in this order :

King of pents
5 of wands
Moon reversed

For a clarifier I asked the same but then got
Queen of pents
3 of wands
4 of wands

Now I’m confused , can someone help me?

Offline bee.23

Re: I need help with these tarot meanings
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 06:20:22 PM »
Ok I might be wrong so don’t quote me on this as I’m also a beginner, but have been studying cards for 6 months, and my best interpretation of this, is there could eventually be communication. But pentacles are the slowest suits, meaning it could possibly take some time before there is communication. Or at least that time is needed. Swords are fastest for communication, then wands, then cups, then pentacles. And the slowest of the Pentacle courts is undoubtedly the King. The Page is young and as hasty as a pentacle court can be; the Knight more plodding, but on a horse and so moving. The Queen is moving about the palace at a stately pace, making sure it is in order. But the King...well, he is enthroned and not going anywhere. He doesn't need to. In the court world, people come to the King, he doesn't go to them. And is the least likely of all the kings to move an inch from where he's sitting. A little stuck in his ways, so, I think the action this guy is going to take (is taking) is pretty clear. He is going to sit there and wait for you to come to him. Patiently and stubbornly. He'll listen and keep informed, but either won't reply now, or will take some time to, and if he does reply your convo could lead to conflict + secrets being exposed OR a discussion about the conflict + that gives you the space to release some fears  (with those other cards showing sub energies) cards show energies, but have different meanings, so you have to further clarify when asking other questions, or wait to see what unfolds. This is just the current energy as of now, so my recommendation for the best thing you can do, is go no contact. Give some space and time to breathe, and check to see how his energies have changed in a few weeks ago. Focus on your self until then. Sometimes space is beneficial.

But the 2 cards following the king of pentacles further confirm that the communication has a likelihood of leading to a conflict/arguments or alternatively, discussion of an argument that happened (5 of wands) that could potentially lead to some releasing of fears or negative energy clearing (moon reversed) It can also indicate secrets or lies being exposed. This card reversed also means,  If you have been experiencing fear or anxiety it should begin to subside. Or at least, these are the current energies when it comes to the connection you are currently experiencing with this individual/his feelings.

As for those clarifying cards:
It could mean right now what is needed is some distance from eachother (another pentacles to me illustrates some time is needed) and with the following cards, an opportunity to reevaluate to discover or choose what path to go down/move forward with, and which path will ultimately make you happiest/feel most harmonious

This could also indicate that after some time, there will be a moving forward or a choosing of what path to go down, that could lead to harmony in the relationship or even outside of the connection

You can further clarify this by asking spirit directly, if you guys will be together again or if it was in reference to a self journey

There aren’t typically genders in tarot but most seem to believe the king is reference to a man and queen of pentacles reference to a woman, so keep that in mind, as it could be saying the cards following king of pentacles are his energies, and cards following queen of pentacles are your energies. Sometimes I’ve noticed in readings tarot can just lay out the energy of the situation (even when I’ve specifically asked a question) and you take what you will from it
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 06:30:34 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Esse

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 10:41:49 PM »
Total amateur and just speculating for fun, 

I would interpret that as the king is a man probably an earth sign that's your poi and that you've had a falling out with and there may be others involved, the moon as the outcome shows distrust/silence/towers/deception - so don't trust what anyone else involved tells you about this, in fact I'm not sure you should trust what he says if you do have contact.  The Queen is a sensible intelligent earth sign or someone with darker/olive skin tones, the three of wands traditionally suggests cooperation/help on a work or business front but in a love meaning usually i would say it suggests third party influences but looking at my card now the words strength and support is jumping out - the four of wands suggests peace, harmony, celebrations at work.

So i would say that communicating right now or allowing third party communications e.g. with one of his friends isn't going to be of any help, it would probably make matters worse.   If there is someone possibly with a work connection that is supporting you that's good - carry on as normal and don't be surprised if you run into this guy at a party or work event.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 11:28:51 AM »
I agree with the previous member interpretations for the most part and I'll just sum up my own with no fluff as I feel you are still confused about the matter. There are a lot of wands in your reading which indicates a power struggle, competition and lots of fiery energy that could end up in fights.  It also looks like your poi is an earth or fire sign. Getting back to your question, it seems that there is a medium to low chance (I'd say around 30%) he will contact you in a month or so (Late April) and if he does, it may escalate into a disagreement and fight as lies will be exposed from either sight (moon reversed).

Btw do you know if your POI has another woman? The presence of the Queen of pents with 3 of wands often indicates a third woman unless the following characteristics fit you: appearance-wise, you like to change your hair color often and like to dress in prints or multiple colors and not solid or classic clothing. You are also nurturing a sensitive woman with a free and independent spirit. If this doesn't sound like you, it looks like a third woman is involved here, her presence in this spread is pretty strong.

Hope this helps and please update us on your situation...

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 02:49:25 AM »
Hi everyone ‘ thank you all for your inputs. This is a lot and some of if reasons.
@ninacy as far a second woman yes there is one however not sure if the cards represent her or I. I currently am a hairstylist and change up and experiment with color and lengths a lot. I mean you dead on described me with clothing but again this can also be her.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 12:07:42 AM »
what cards show poi is earth or fire sign? i have seen explanations above from Ninacy and Esse saying this here.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 12:12:29 AM »
Hi I do want to add that the POI is actually an air sign.
I am a fire sign and the third party woman is an earth sign

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 03:14:45 AM »
I do want to add that I asked for clarity since the cards seem to indicate possible conflict if communication occurred. We haven’t spoke in months and I’m not the type to reach out first so I know communication would never come from me. However, suddenly  dreams kept coming to me about him back to back. So I had to ask the cards. Anyways when I asked if betrayal or trickery will be revealed during communication I got :
5 of cups reversed
Queen of cups
Justice.

Wow wow wow

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 02:38:07 PM »
what cards show poi is earth or fire sign? i have seen explanations above from Ninacy and Esse saying this here.

pentacles- earth
wands-fire
swords-air
cups-water

Agree, you may also tell by examining major arcana cards in the spread and the good thing is that they are self-explanatory, if you see fire or movement e.g strength, lion, sun, it's fire energy. If you see water, calmness, moon, or blue symbols in the card the water element is stronger. Likewise, if you see more earth e.g fields, groups of people, soil, etc it's the earthelement and finally the air element is predominant in cards that show something or someone up in the air, e.g magician, justice, lovers.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2020, 10:42:59 AM »
𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍.. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝙸 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜....

𝙺 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑, 4 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍  :-\ , 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜, 8 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 10:47:11 AM »
𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍.. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝙸 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜....

𝙺 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑, 4 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍  :-\ , 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜, 8 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

I am not an expert but wouldn't the Tower reversed be opposite of just the Tower card? I always thought a negative card in the upright position was negative but positive when reversed. I could be wrong. Did you google or youtube any of the cards to see what that spread could mean?

Edit: This is what I found on the Tower reversed.

https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/tower/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:49:44 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 10:52:42 AM »

I am not an expert but wouldn't the Tower reversed be opposite of just the Tower card? I always thought a negative card in the upright position was negative but positive when reversed. I could be wrong. Did you google or youtube any of the cards to see what that spread could mean?

𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 (𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏) 𝙸 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 "𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘" 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 :)

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 10:57:18 AM »

𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 (𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏) 𝙸 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 "𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘" 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 :)

Yona uses the full deck in her readings and everyone has a “tower moment” but she did tell me once that it’s not always bad. She said sometimes it’s about reinventing yourself and winning personal battles. I understand where you are coming from. The Tower card carries a negative connotation but how it’s interpreted varies. I think the 2 of cups is a good sign.

https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-cups/two-of-cups/

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2020, 11:52:09 AM »
I believe the tower reversed is avoiding something problematic or disasterous.  Tower isn't always bad could just be something unexpected.

anything