Author Topic: Lifereader scam?  (Read 1543 times)

Offline lightfaerie

Lifereader scam?
« on: March 21, 2020, 06:13:44 AM »
Hi all, I wanted to share a pretty disappointing story I had with many psychics on Lifereader.com and the alarming customer service that I encountered afterwards.

So I'll try to keep it short & sweet, but I started using their website in 2012, after a pretty devastating breakup with my ex fiancé. I spoke to many, if not all, of the "top rated" psychic readers on there - from Rev Charlie, to Ann, Mandi and many more. They would tell me things like "he's coming back, he still loves you". I believed them and I fell into a bit of a psychic reading trap that went on for 8 years.

My enquiries were about many people and situations. The false predictions only unravelled over time, as things started to present themselves.

Predictions given would be for 3 months or even a year for two into the future, so sometimes I waited. Sometimes I was tired of not getting results, so I'd naively contact a new psychic and see if I had any luck there. I got into this pattern of reaching out to readers every time I felt lonely or confused about the direction of my life.

I would occasionally message the psychics and question them on Lifereader, but they would block me when I asked why nothing they told me came true.

Recently I contacted customer service to close my account and ask for a partial refund, but I was met with extremely rude messages from the owner of this site - questioning if I was crazy and basically offering no resolution. I was actually afraid to email him because I'd be sent essays and rants in response. I searched reviews for this company and found other people who have complained. There were a few ladies who claim they were sent abusive emails from "Thomas", much like I was.

Since there are apparently 3 owners of this site, I reached out to all 3. 2/3 ignored me. One blocked me on Linkedin.

I am really keen to know if any of you have had a similar experience with this website. I really want to speak about this as I spent a total of $26,000 from 2012 - 2019.

Offline jas

Re: Lifereader scam?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 01:07:40 PM »
90% of my readings are on Keen. I have tried California Psychics and a few independents, so I haven't had your experience.  Thank you for sharing this - the company sounds awful and others should be warned.

Offline lightfaerie

Re: Lifereader scam?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 04:27:11 AM »
Hi Jas, I've also spoken to some readers on Keen. I've had mostly duds there as well, but one or two readers got a few things right. In saying that, the reader who predicted 2 correct things, also gave contact predictions that didn't come to fruition. It's a bit hit and miss. I know psychics can't be prefect, or they'd all be wining the lottery! :) I think people should be warned about Lifereader and I hope more people speak out about this issue so that some money can be saved.