Author Topic: bullies on this site  (Read 4340 times)

Offline PixieMoonlight

bullies on this site
« on: March 20, 2020, 09:46:46 PM »
there are some rude people on here. like stop! let us say our experiences without harassing!

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: bullies on this site
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 09:57:09 PM »
there are some rude people on here. like stop! let us say our experiences without harassing!

Chrissy, you advertised yourself on the sps forum too as “mystic moon”, and now you’re Pixiemoonlight.

BEST OF LUCK, Renaee

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 12:00:24 AM »
It’s not harassing, the thing is you are giving to much information that only Chrissy herself would know. For example let’s say I have this regular advisor that I frequently with, I speak with them however we talk and I ask about about my future or my concerns I don’t talk to them about them! You are defending her and promoting her so much that makes it suspicious, usually when users of this forum express the reader they like they simply write their review and move on with their life, but you are raving about her in multiple threads and going out of your way to defend her looking for screenshots or stuff

Offline smilegodlovesu77

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 05:08:54 AM »
It’s not harassing, the thing is you are giving to much information that only Chrissy herself would know. For example let’s say I have this regular advisor that I frequently with, I speak with them however we talk and I ask about about my future or my concerns I don’t talk to them about them! You are defending her and promoting her so much that makes it suspicious, usually when users of this forum express the reader they like they simply write their review and move on with their life, but you are raving about her in multiple threads and going out of your way to defend her looking for screenshots or stuff

I Disagree, when sum one has a life changing experience by a reader and feels touched by their light. Appreciation and loyalty could be one of the feelings expressed.  especially from sum one who is vibrant in nature. and hypothetically if what you say is true, who cares.... leave people to their own devices.. why does every one have to police others if they aren't hurting anyone.  people need to stay in their own lanes. not speaking to you directly but in general.

Offline PixieMoonlight

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 04:54:23 AM »

Chrissy, you advertised yourself on the sps forum too as “mystic moon”, and now you’re Pixiemoonlight.

BEST OF LUCK, Renaee

Lol funny to see how I became very successful years later! the forum says we can self advertise lol so that's what I did. I have over 136,000 followers now and people still come to be on a regularly. I am not obsessed with this website like most of you. Y'all stalk new replies and threads it's weird. That's why you can't keep a partner. CLINGY as F*CK! you are too aggressive. Who cares if I say hey I make free readings or sell myself in a ad just like any other corporate company. I am a good psychic and I know it. watch me for free and you will see!

Offline PixieMoonlight

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 04:56:41 AM »

I Disagree, when sum one has a life changing experience by a reader and feels touched by their light. Appreciation and loyalty could be one of the feelings expressed.  especially from sum one who is vibrant in nature. and hypothetically if what you say is true, who cares.... leave people to their own devices.. why does every one have to police others if they aren't hurting anyone.  people need to stay in their own lanes. not speaking to you directly but in general.

YOU ARE RIGHT! They are too aggressive on this site, they stalk for new responses from the users. They need to leave me alone. If they are a hater then okay that's cool but leave me alone. They attack everyone who says positive reviews or even mention their services so that's why we create accounts to speak in 3rd person because of the bullying on the site. it's annoying. LEAVE ME ALONE!

Offline PixieMoonlight

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 04:58:04 AM »
The site literally says we can self promote, I made another account to speak in 3rd person because I hate trolls, I don't want to argue with you people on here. I just wanted to show my YouTube FREE READINGS, you don't have to pay me for free public videos. People stalk this site for new responses just to be mean and attack us for our own opinions.

Storefront Psychics & Online Services
In effort to help the smaller psychic companies, please feel free to post your ads here or if know of a good reader, you may post their information here as well.

^^ this is what it says!!! so how am I wrong for posting my videos on here? it says I can but y'all attacked me so I made a new account and then y'all stalk the way I type supposedly just to continue to be mean. then you wonder why your lover interest doesn't want to talk to you and YOU ARE BLOCKED.... YOU ARE A MEAN PERSON that's why... you push people away.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 05:00:09 AM by PixieMoonlight »

pfizer

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2021, 08:35:13 AM »
it's ok you self promoting
but i hate tik tok same as all my friends.
this tik tok full of pretentious scam. bad taste.

The site literally says we can self promote, I made another account to speak in 3rd person because I hate trolls, I don't want to argue with you people on here. I just wanted to show my YouTube FREE READINGS, you don't have to pay me for free public videos. People stalk this site for new responses just to be mean and attack us for our own opinions.

Storefront Psychics & Online Services
In effort to help the smaller psychic companies, please feel free to post your ads here or if know of a good reader, you may post their information here as well.

^^ this is what it says!!! so how am I wrong for posting my videos on here? it says I can but y'all attacked me so I made a new account and then y'all stalk the way I type supposedly just to continue to be mean. then you wonder why your lover interest doesn't want to talk to you and YOU ARE BLOCKED.... YOU ARE A MEAN PERSON that's why... you push people away.

anything