Author Topic: How do you assess timing?  (Read 3351 times)

Offline Theladyleo76

How do you assess timing?
« on: March 20, 2020, 06:54:59 PM »
I am not looking for my own psychic development but I would like to better understand the readings I get. (I think if most clients understood how you come up with timing we might be less impatient or upset when things don't pan out in the time we are expecting.)  When I have been given a time frame, timing is often more often than it is on point. From my understanding with Tarot, different suits (I'm not sure if that is the right word or not- for example, hearts, wands, etc.) correspond to different timing- days, months, weeks, years. For those of you that have psychic ability, what makes you give one timeframe over another? The best adviser I ever spoke to (and can not seem to find online anymore) had told me a few years ago that she would receive a number or day or month or whatever and then based on the energy of the people involved (being stubborn, upset, easy-going, etc) she would then provide what she felt the time would be (days vs weeks vs month, etc)- she was extremely accurate. Just curious as to how other readers do it. I would love to ask the people I get readings from but I don't want to waste minutes hearing about their process. 

Offline Ninacy

Re: How do you assess timing?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:05:43 PM »
I am not looking for my own psychic development but I would like to better understand the readings I get. (I think if most clients understood how you come up with timing we might be less impatient or upset when things don't pan out in the time we are expecting.)  When I have been given a time frame, timing is often more often than it is on point. From my understanding with Tarot, different suits (I'm not sure if that is the right word or not- for example, hearts, wands, etc.) correspond to different timing- days, months, weeks, years. For those of you that have psychic ability, what makes you give one timeframe over another? The best adviser I ever spoke to (and can not seem to find online anymore) had told me a few years ago that she would receive a number or day or month or whatever and then based on the energy of the people involved (being stubborn, upset, easy-going, etc) she would then provide what she felt the time would be (days vs weeks vs month, etc)- she was extremely accurate. Just curious as to how other readers do it. I would love to ask the people I get readings from but I don't want to waste minutes hearing about their process.

Personally, when I read for others I ask if something is about to happen in a specific timeframe from the moment of the reading e.g Will X contact Jane within the next three months?  Certain tarot and playing cards are associated with certain seasons and astrological signs so this is my second criterion to gauge a timeframe.  If all the cards have a negative connotation, it's a no, that thing that was asked will not happen in that particular timeframe.

I really don't get why so many psychic readers and especially no-tool ones use random numbers that could mean anything "Ohh I see number 3, it could be 3 weeks, 3 months, or even 3:33 o'lock". Every time I get such timeframes I'm beyond pissed. A gifted reader will at least be able to tell you if something is going in the very near or far future, as well as the sequence of events that will lead to the final outcome and final timeframe.

Offline Theladyleo76

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 02:28:37 AM »
Thank you for your feedback.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 06:26:06 PM »
I know I mentioned something along the lines of this timing topic in another thread but figured I'd post here too.

In my opinion, and from what I've studied and researched on this topic, timing is very difficult to determine because, in the spiritual realm, which is outside of this dimension, time does not exist. Everything is happening at the same time over there. There is no past/present/future. It's all just present........here and now over there. This is just information I've gotten from studying NDEs, OBEs, past life regressions, death regressions, and future life progressions. Obviously, I don't know this to be fact because I haven't experienced these things for my own self, but it makes sense to me.

So with that said, if a reader thinks they are reading over the next few months and thinks they can't see further out, then their timing will be off and said event ends up happening years down the line. I think many readers aren't aware of just how far out they are able to see. I'm sure that messages from spirit can sometimes be confusing to decipher so the reader may interpret said message wrong as well. That's why so many say, take timing as a grain of salt and don't wait for a thing to occur.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 12:30:29 AM »
From what I've read on here, we get told a number of some sort as you know: days months or weeks. But form all the reading I've done on here, for some people, the number could be in the date ( month 2 or day 2 etc) the time or even ends up like 2 years later. I recently had my reading and she did get some numbers right from the past (like  3 weeks ago etc) she said 4 for my future so we shall see. 4 days already went by and nothing. Now waiting for the week and month. I am also going to be looking at the time and the date, just in case it was that. And that is if what she says comes true. I just really hope it is not 4 years later. I'm not sure if there's a way to be more accurate (could depend on the reader etc) but from everything I read on here, I'd look for the number anywhere if what they say does start happening.

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 06:22:44 AM »
Don't wait for the timing when you read with a psychic, just see the outcome

Offline violetann

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 10:45:25 PM »
personally with timings always understand their not 100% since its kind of like the butterfly effect one tinny choice could blow the timing out of the window also sometimes their is block or lesson needs to be learned before it can happen.

as for gaining timings often I get spirit say 6 weeks or 6 months or two weeks now etc through mediumship.  but when I first started I did yes or no with tarot. negative card for no positive card for yes. then ask like is it before the end of the year, yes no, then if it was before the end within 6 months yes no etc. till I got a time period i.e longer than 1 month but less than 3.

being able to confirm with quick yes no is very helpful for getting more info from a reading or clarifying something.

anything