Author Topic: My Psychic Binge/ ask the answer psychics  (Read 9801 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: My Psychic Binge
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2020, 04:04:05 PM »
Here’s my unsolicited/non-psychic advice: if he ended after 6 months of dating that suggests he decided you weren’t someone he wanted to date long long term. It generally takes guys 6 months of decide that. He may hit you up for a hookup or if he is rebounding (let’s face it, there’s a 99% chance he will). But then you’ll be stuck in a viscous cycle of giving in to him because you like him and think there is a chance to develop something deeper because of the “psychics” who really also could be scammers. My advice would be to not go down that road. You deserve love and kindness. Date other people, see what qualities you want in a person and also what qualities you want to improve within yourself. And if he comes back with a sincere offer, then don’t start back off where you guys left off - start from the beginning, work for each other and build a relationship. And if he leaves you again, cut that mofo off like dead weight.

Goodluck!
That's the truth. Reality at times is crap.

Offline Itsmylife

Re: My Psychic Binge/ ask the answer psychics
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2020, 05:59:59 AM »
It’s all easier said then done. I mean that 6 months things and dating paragraph above. Quotations and pieces of advices are easy to give and so hard to take. If it were this easy, we all were not chatting on this psychic forum...
chatting with psychic doesn’t bring back an ex or gets a job but if it makes you feel better and you do it within limits ( like NOW I read 1-2 psychics a year) ;) it’s ok. Anytime I wanna buy a psychic reading I think of my kids, go to amazon and end up buying stuff for them from that money....
I am happily married with 2 kids my issues are career relevant etc.
Best of luck guys and never give up on your dreams.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2020, 05:50:09 PM »
:) that’s a great idea! and personally I find it helps. These days every time I think of getting a reading I think do I want a reading that’ll end in minutes or do I want a new skin care products/makeup that will last me months! But yes definitely much easier than done :)

Currently on a face masks binge 😂😂

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2020, 07:45:40 PM »
:) that’s a great idea! and personally I find it helps. These days every time I think of getting a reading I think do I want a reading that’ll end in minutes or do I want a new skin care products/makeup that will last me months! But yes definitely much easier than done :)

Currently on a face masks binge 😂😂
That is an idea for me to try! Love my makes especially brushes...time to try masks!
I am currently not on a binge thank the goodness.
Keep going!
J.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2020, 08:24:59 PM »
Thank you :) definitely an improvement on readings 😂

anything