Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 42908 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2020, 11:17:11 PM »
Has anyone’s predictions come to pass despite not having done the manifestations or following the videos she recommended?

She said something would happen within the timeframe and it didn’t happen. She was wrong about the details of my situation too. Again I don’t think she’s psychic but the videos she sent me were helpful, very helpful even tho I started getting into manifestation before her. I am a firm believer that we control our realities tho. We all have the power to manifest our dreams and have already started to see some things happen. I feel people should start moving away from psychics in general and more to meditation and manifestation. Relying too much on psychics will turn toxic, it gives too much power to another person and if the topic is a romantic interest too much power to that person, but with manifestation you rely on no one but yourself. Yourself alone, it’s a great way to get your power back and end a cycle. Sorry for blabbing but yeah she was wrong on prediction and details but I did do manifestation videos she suggested. Only one reader knew that would happen and everything she said is turning out exactly as she interpreted, that reader is one of five I can truly recommend after years of this nonsense.

what videos did she suggest?

Offline Lys

« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2020, 03:35:11 PM »
I had a reading with her and I was very impressed. She gave me several videos too. We will see for the predictions its supposed to happened soon. Time will tell.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2020, 03:45:44 PM »
Has anyone’s predictions come to pass despite not having done the manifestations or following the videos she recommended?

She said something would happen within the timeframe and it didn’t happen. She was wrong about the details of my situation too. Again I don’t think she’s psychic but the videos she sent me were helpful, very helpful even tho I started getting into manifestation before her. I am a firm believer that we control our realities tho. We all have the power to manifest our dreams and have already started to see some things happen. I feel people should start moving away from psychics in general and more to meditation and manifestation. Relying too much on psychics will turn toxic, it gives too much power to another person and if the topic is a romantic interest too much power to that person, but with manifestation you rely on no one but yourself. Yourself alone, it’s a great way to get your power back and end a cycle. Sorry for blabbing but yeah she was wrong on prediction and details but I did do manifestation videos she suggested. Only one reader knew that would happen and everything she said is turning out exactly as she interpreted, that reader is one of five I can truly recommend after years of this nonsense.

Do you mind sharing your top 5? Thanks!

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2020, 12:39:50 PM »
As much as I loved reading with her - her predictions& timeframe have not panned out.
I don’t think I will be going back to her ever again sadly.
When I have done she will say her predictions did not happen because I have not been releasing fears. I believe it’s a cop out. I do believe in loa but it’s kind of....fake to tell someone a prediction and blame you if it did not happen.
Why not just promote loa without the prediction?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2020, 01:28:33 PM »
As much as I loved reading with her - her predictions& timeframe have not panned out.
I don’t think I will be going back to her ever again sadly.
When I have done she will say her predictions did not happen because I have not been releasing fears. I believe it’s a cop out. I do believe in loa but it’s kind of....fake to tell someone a prediction and blame you if it did not happen.
Why not just promote loa without the prediction?

Yeah I agreed! When psychics make excuses with loa bs or free will it’s like “really can you see the future or not?”

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2020, 02:49:03 PM »
Her predictions - timeline and circumstances have happened for me and have lined up with Kisha's predictions.  I have done LOA work because honestly I do believe in free will and do believe you get back what you put out.  I also think that even if you remove the manifesting part - what do you have to lose by trying to change your limiting beliefs and negative thoughts.  For me it sure beats going from psychic to psychic and just hoping some prediction passes in 6 months.  Just my opinion and not being judgmental at all.

I think she is an amazing reader and wonderful person.  She cares about her clients and their well being.  She is my fave and I don't really speak to many readers anymore because my mindset is much better.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 03:03:32 PM by Kayrid »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2020, 03:37:21 PM »
I’d like to report that none of her predictions happened for me.  I still don’t think she’s psychic just good with words.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #202 on: August 13, 2020, 07:04:26 PM »
I’d like to report that none of her predictions happened for me.  I still don’t think she’s psychic just good with words.

What is this -p next to your user name suddenly appearing?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2020, 01:31:25 PM »
I really, really REALLY don't get the money-minded thing.  She is honestly the most generous reader, especially with her time.  I speak to her often and she has never tried to sell me a spell lmao.

You know who does sell spells?  Yona haha

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2020, 06:43:35 AM »

What is this -p next to your user name suddenly appearing?

It means that she’s a reader. She said before that she was practicing and a beginner and then said she has been reading for years. So I guess the admin added the -P recently. I posted a screenshot to clear up your confusion, Real.

[attachment deleted by admin]

« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2020, 07:13:59 AM »
Ok Caller I’ve had enough with you and your negativity.  I told you several times I took a break from reading because I was BATTLING BREAST CANCER.  That is why when I began reading I said I needed practice. Seriously?  You really need to stop it you come off as completely unempathetic, rude, judge mental and quite petty.  Is this is the way you speak to people to people in your everyday life?  I’ve noticed you also harass Professor too.  You strike me as a very insecure person with too much time on their hands.  I’ve blocked you numerous times and I’d appreciate it if you would keep my name out of your big mouth.  I haven’t said anything to you.  Man I’d take dolphin any day over this looney.

« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2020, 07:23:07 AM »
Victim?  I’m sorry but you don’t know me, what I look like, where I live, anything about me.  You clearly have problems.  Sitting online bullying me non stop shows your lack of character and empathy.  Get a new hobby, and leave me alone.  I don’t call you out, because frankly, you are insignificant to me.  Bye Felicia

« Reply #207 on: August 16, 2020, 10:24:17 AM »
That’s right...... keep telling yourself that.... ::) ::) ::)

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2020, 12:51:19 PM »
Ok Caller I’ve had enough with you and your negativity.  I told you several times I took a break from reading because I was BATTLING BREAST CANCER.  That is why when I began reading I said I needed practice. Seriously?  You really need to stop it you come off as completely unempathetic, rude, judge mental and quite petty.  Is this is the way you speak to people to people in your everyday life?  I’ve noticed you also harass Professor too.  You strike me as a very insecure person with too much time on their hands.  I’ve blocked you numerous times and I’d appreciate it if you would keep my name out of your big mouth.  I haven’t said anything to you.  Man I’d take dolphin any day over this looney.

Hold on. Dream you said you were interviewing with 10th generations psychics a couple months back, so that’s a lie.
I asked a simple question& by your response it seems you are trying to hide it.
Caller is stating facts and it’s actually on the website per her screenshot- what exactly is the issue? This isn’t harassment. You are the one being disrespectful. She answered my question towards you lol
The only thing that caller has said to you is that you need to state that you are a reader - the forum has now branded you and it looks like you are upset by it lol Take it up with admin, not caller.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #209 on: August 16, 2020, 01:28:07 PM »

Hold on. Dream you said you were interviewing with 10th generations psychics a couple months back, so that’s a lie.
I asked a simple question& by your response it seems you are trying to hide it.
Caller is stating facts and it’s actually on the website per her screenshot- what exactly is the issue? This isn’t harassment. You are the one being disrespectful. She answered my question towards you lol
The only thing that caller has said to you is that you need to state that you are a reader - the forum has now branded you and it looks like you are upset by it lol Take it up with admin, not caller.

I don’t think so, I just think @caller calls out the bullshit that goes on on this forum.