Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 42892 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2020, 12:20:44 PM »
Why not show your screenshots on here since you’re so adamant she’s done this.  Come on let’s see it 😊 Btw, I’m not accusing you of anything; I’m telling you you’re lying.  There’s a difference.

The thing is, Armour is lying about her experience with her; saying she’s selling spellwork and asking for payment outside of Bitwine which is a direct violation of their policy.  She knows exactly what she’s doing; trying to tarnish someone and get them fired.  That’s unethical behavior and she should be banned from platforms like this.  Everyone’s experience with psychics is on them; however, when out right lies are being spread, that’s when things get rough.  I don’t attach myself to the truth.  Peace.

Wow so much happened in a day. I swear this happens in every thread where a reader has a good fan base and someone leaves a negative review. People shouldn’t be so attached to a reader. It actually goes against what she preaches. Who cares if someone says something negative about her, if she worked for you she worked for you. Unless someone is flat out lying about their experience everything is fair game and it’s up to others to determine from all the reviews given if she’s worth reading with. And it’s up to time to determine if she was right for you. Don’t attach yourself to a reader, when I see ppl say things like we are being disrespectful to a reader I just can’t take that seriously. I’m sorry.

this person is crazy. She thinks she knows everything. Accusing people for  lying when we wrote genuine negative experiences.

guys, stay away from Jessie Roro. This person is crazy and angry woman.... She is out of her way, accusing people personally.
Definitely you and Jessire Roro both do not have any manner. Honestly if you are not Jessie Roro, why are you so angry and so sure that she wasnt doing that to me?

I did not even say anything about you and you are attacking me like crazy accused me of being liars etc..

If anyone want to see the screenshot of how Jessie Roro aka Loving Touch offering energy work for $150 outside Bitwine and $100 on Bitwine, please PM me.

Honestly guys, if they think im lying its ok. I just want the best for other people for not getting scammed by Jessie Roro.
If she didnt offer you like how she offered me, thats good and I am happy for you. and Jessie if you read this, please change your behaviour and treat people nicely. I am forgiving and maybe she can learn from all of this.

This forum is to help other people to avoid scam and I am just having good intention for all of the friends here for not getting scammed by psychics, honestly if you dont like and dont believe me, it has nothing to do with me.
It's your money anyway and you can spend the money just to anyone you like and you trust.

Byeee

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2020, 05:19:32 PM »
Just going to put this here for anyone who wants to hear a review updates and not about the drama of this thread. I’ve read with Jess several times and each time she has been really spot on. Timing is pretty accurate and she will not sugar coat. Very ethical. She’s super nice and if you ask her for LOA or manifesting tips she is more than willing to help. A couple months ago I messaged her for an energy work session. I was specifically looking for one that I could do remotely and remember seeing it on her page. She never offered it to me in a reading- I sought her out for it because I needed it and believe in energy work.

I can say that I no longer seek out multiple psychics for reviews and she is one of the only ones I trust to tell me the truth.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2020, 06:12:08 PM »
Guys be careful with her, she is really money-minded. I got one more confirmation for this, although I would not like to reveal the details here. And she definitely reads the forum. Just my 2 cents to not waste money on her...

Offline Angel22

« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2020, 03:47:26 PM »
No, she did not sell me anything. Sorry can’t reveal much, but it was specific and I would definitely say she is extremely money-minded and I would not trust her on anything in the future. Each to its own though, but I am just stating my opinion.

Guys be careful with her, she is really money-minded. I got one more confirmation for this, although I would not like to reveal the details here. And she definitely reads the forum. Just my 2 cents to not waste money on her...

As in...? I respect you don't want to reveal a lot. Did she upsell anything or tried to keep you online?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2020, 04:48:43 PM »
Well another prediction she made for me came true with contact.  And I still haven't been upsold anything or dealt with anyone "money minded" lol

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2020, 04:51:40 PM »

AKA You wont offer anything for proof but just want people to take your word she is a certain way that many others are saying she isn't?  Got it.  Must be a jelly reader that doesn't like it that someone is actually ethical on that site.  lol So silly.  Proof or stfu quite frankly
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:53:25 PM by Kaliangel27 »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2020, 04:56:30 PM »
Well another prediction she made for me came true with contact.  And I still haven't been upsold anything or dealt with anyone "money minded" lol
Do you know when can I catch her online? Thanks

Offline Angel22

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2020, 06:52:06 PM »
Yup, I am not going to reveal anything as I mentioned before. You are free to take my word or get your money wasted. The joke’s on you btw, since many have mentioned in the previous replies that she is not a psychic at all, vague, generic and money-minded. You are the only one putting her on pedestal here and blabbering non-stop so you stfu already..

AKA You wont offer anything for proof but just want people to take your word she is a certain way that many others are saying she isn't?  Got it.  Must be a jelly reader that doesn't like it that someone is actually ethical on that site.  lol So silly.  Proof or stfu quite frankly

Offline massine

« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2020, 07:18:48 PM »
Yup, I am not going to reveal anything as I mentioned before. You are free to take my word or get your money wasted. The joke’s on you btw, since many have mentioned in the previous replies that she is not a psychic at all, vague, generic and money-minded. You are the only one putting her on pedestal here and blabbering non-stop so you stfu already..

She wasn't vague for me. She picked up on several issues about my POI that no one else mentioned

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2020, 08:12:39 PM »

HAHAHA I guess you didn't read this entire thread at all?  Just want to pretend you know something most others don't yea okay pal.  You're full of it.  Post proof of stfu... oh you aren't going to post any proof?  STFU kk

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2020, 08:13:42 PM »
Several people in this thread have stated she is gifted EVEN while complaining about her for some other silly reason.  How dumb you must feel to not even have read this thread you're trying to comment on.  Sad. Shame. 

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2020, 07:29:35 PM »
Looks like we have another "blue" member trying to bash every gifted and ethical reader on this forum--most likely a fellow reader on Bitwine on the list of 200+ frauds. If you guys can't post any proof for your accusations, please do all the rest of us here a favour and keep your opinions to yourselves.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2020, 11:50:47 AM »
Has anyone’s predictions come to pass despite not having done the manifestations or following the videos she recommended?

Offline massine

« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2020, 03:39:19 PM »
Has anyone’s predictions come to pass despite not having done the manifestations or following the videos she recommended?

She specifically told me my predictions have a high chance of occuring but that the LOA and manifestation helps (she didn't sell me anything and sent me the links to the videos. I feel she is right in this because my entire mood and overall confidence has definitely been boosted and I've worked through a lot of emotions I didn't want to)

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2020, 03:43:21 PM »

She said something would happen within the timeframe and it didn’t happen. She was wrong about the details of my situation too. Again I don’t think she’s psychic but the videos she sent me were helpful, very helpful even tho I started getting into manifestation before her. I am a firm believer that we control our realities tho. We all have the power to manifest our dreams and have already started to see some things happen. I feel people should start moving away from psychics in general and more to meditation and manifestation. Relying too much on psychics will turn toxic, it gives too much power to another person and if the topic is a romantic interest too much power to that person, but with manifestation you rely on no one but yourself. Yourself alone, it’s a great way to get your power back and end a cycle. Sorry for blabbing but yeah she was wrong on prediction and details but I did do manifestation videos she suggested. Only one reader knew that would happen and everything she said is turning out exactly as she interpreted, that reader is one of five I can truly recommend after years of this nonsense.