Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 43732 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #225 on: September 08, 2020, 12:32:17 PM »
her contact timeframe for me wasn’t accurate for me too

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #226 on: September 08, 2020, 01:38:06 PM »
She gave me an accurate time frame prediction recently.  One of several she's given me that have been accurate on separate occasions.  I do tend to take time frames with a grain of salt regardless of the reader, but she has had definite hits for me, along with Kisha, Ari and CD.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #227 on: December 17, 2020, 08:03:46 PM »
Ive been doing healing work with LT since this summer and it has helped me a lot on my journey in general. She also has a private site: psychicjessie.com. She also spends more time meditating before appointments vs on bitwine where she has a limited time, so I've found she gives more detailed info this way. 

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #228 on: December 18, 2020, 03:39:01 AM »
This was another new over-hyped reader that gained major traction this year. Nothing she said came to pass for me. Nothing. In fact, I remember asking her if I’ll ever have kids and she, most assuredly was like “yeah” but not anytime soon, maybe next couple of years or something to that effect- meanwhile, I was a month PREGNANT as we spoke, I didn’t even know it yet 🙄 everything else she said... pure guess work. Life played out differently and as it should.

Offline Melrosegal

« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2020, 01:45:33 AM »
I think nobody can be 100% but she won me trust with her high accuracy even to small things.
I also learnt to not judge a readers ability simply from predictions wise but hey how many times she nailed contact/meeting predictions for me and it’s been impressive even sometime she had one or two miss but what importantly is how she delivered the messages cuz she’s an excellent mind reader!