Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 42895 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #210 on: August 16, 2020, 02:46:54 PM »
She leans way too much into the fact you’re not doing healing work and that’s why everything is not happening. Like it’s not a reading, it’s a therapy session. She is generous with time but it’s mostly counseling..

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #211 on: August 16, 2020, 04:55:07 PM »
Ok Caller I’ve had enough with you and your negativity.  I told you several times I took a break from reading because I was BATTLING BREAST CANCER.  That is why when I began reading I said I needed practice. Seriously?  You really need to stop it you come off as completely unempathetic, rude, judge mental and quite petty.  Is this is the way you speak to people to people in your everyday life?  I’ve noticed you also harass Professor too.  You strike me as a very insecure person with too much time on their hands.  I’ve blocked you numerous times and I’d appreciate it if you would keep my name out of your big mouth.  I haven’t said anything to you.  Man I’d take dolphin any day over this looney.

Hold on. Dream you said you were interviewing with 10th generations psychics a couple months back, so that’s a lie.
I asked a simple question& by your response it seems you are trying to hide it.
Caller is stating facts and it’s actually on the website per her screenshot- what exactly is the issue? This isn’t harassment. You are the one being disrespectful. She answered my question towards you lol
The only thing that caller has said to you is that you need to state that you are a reader - the forum has now branded you and it looks like you are upset by it lol Take it up with admin, not caller.

FYI, there’s no site called 10th generation psychics.  Who would want to read with a 10th generation psychic? 

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #212 on: August 16, 2020, 07:41:25 PM »
Ok Caller I’ve had enough with you and your negativity.  I told you several times I took a break from reading because I was BATTLING BREAST CANCER.  That is why when I began reading I said I needed practice. Seriously?  You really need to stop it you come off as completely unempathetic, rude, judge mental and quite petty.  Is this is the way you speak to people to people in your everyday life?  I’ve noticed you also harass Professor too.  You strike me as a very insecure person with too much time on their hands.  I’ve blocked you numerous times and I’d appreciate it if you would keep my name out of your big mouth.  I haven’t said anything to you.  Man I’d take dolphin any day over this looney.

Hold on. Dream you said you were interviewing with 10th generations psychics a couple months back, so that’s a lie.
I asked a simple question& by your response it seems you are trying to hide it.
Caller is stating facts and it’s actually on the website per her screenshot- what exactly is the issue? This isn’t harassment. You are the one being disrespectful. She answered my question towards you lol
The only thing that caller has said to you is that you need to state that you are a reader - the forum has now branded you and it looks like you are upset by it lol Take it up with admin, not caller.

FYI, there’s no site called 10th generation psychics.  Who would want to read with a 10th generation psychic?

You are a big big liar. Goodnight

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #213 on: August 16, 2020, 07:57:57 PM »
Whatever you say I’m not arguing with you.  Let’s stick to reviews on Loving Touch.

Offline Mich123

« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2020, 02:01:21 PM »
Hi, am i in the minority with her predictions not coming true? I do think she’s gifted but she predicted definite contact in June and it never happened.  Also second reading changed a bit from first.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2020, 02:20:57 PM »
At this point not sure she was accurate with me either regarding contact.  Unfortunately i wasn't signed into my account so I can't read my transcript to see if she said Aug or Sept.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #216 on: September 03, 2020, 06:05:56 PM »
she saw me and POI hanging out more consistently over time and relaxing into things. at least 3 months has passed since then and it's not really happened like that, although things are on an uptick now.

one thing she nailed was that he and i have similar but distinct fears/wounding. he fears disappointing people/not meeting expectations... and i fear not being enough or good enough. that was dead on.

Offline PriyaB

« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2020, 12:21:20 AM »
She is very good with the present. She is genuine. No doubt.

Offline PriyaB

« Reply #218 on: September 04, 2020, 12:24:27 AM »
She is very good with the present. Genuine reader.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2020, 03:06:48 AM »
Gosh I have to write this. When I read with her, she asked a lottt of questions right off of the bat and pushed the LOA thing. But that’s not what threw me off. I asked about when she saw me having a family/kids. She said she could only see as far out as a year so it won’t be by next year (2021), it would be after. Well, I found out two days after, I’m pregnant. And by the dating of my ultrasound, I had been pregnant for weeks, and exactly when Loving Touch read for me but she didn’t know. Surely she should’ve seen this right? If she could’ve said I’d have a kid but not anytime soon. I remember feeling kinda disappointed after the reading as it seemed so far away but boy was I in for a big surprise!

Also mentioned a possibility for me moving in with my partner sometime  next year, but again, that was already happening whilst she read for me, it became official 2 days later.

So I truly do feel like these were BIG MISSES for me from LT :-\

Only two other readers predicted it, one even got exactly how far along I was before I had the ultrasound, to me, that’s real ability xx

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2020, 05:35:31 AM »
Gosh I have to write this. When I read with her, she asked a lottt of questions right off of the bat and pushed the LOA thing. But that’s not what threw me off. I asked about when she saw me having a family/kids. She said she could only see as far out as a year so it won’t be by next year (2021), it would be after. Well, I found out two days after, I’m pregnant. And by the dating of my ultrasound, I had been pregnant for weeks, and exactly when Loving Touch read for me but she didn’t know. Surely she should’ve seen this right? If she could’ve said I’d have a kid but not anytime soon. I remember feeling kinda disappointed after the reading as it seemed so far away but boy was I in for a big surprise!

Also mentioned a possibility for me moving in with my partner sometime  next year, but again, that was already happening whilst she read for me, it became official 2 days later.

Only two other readers predicted it, one even got exactly how far along I was before I had the ultrasound, to me, that’s real ability xx

Oh wow !! Congrats !!! Who and who was right for you ?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2020, 06:17:28 AM »

Oh wow !! Congrats !!! Who and who was right for you ?

Thank you so much! Primarily Ari, she even warned me before it happened but I didn’t believe her because I didn’t think it would happen naturally or without ivf or something. Back in December Rachel Marie saw a pregnancy for me this year, unplanned, and I swore she wrong too but nope!

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2020, 11:00:07 AM »
Oh wow

Offline PriyaB

« Reply #223 on: September 08, 2020, 09:04:13 AM »
Loving touch is hands down one of the best.

Offline Mich123

« Reply #224 on: September 08, 2020, 09:45:06 AM »
I agree that she is very honest and has a gift but her contact timeframe for me wasn’t accurate.  She said nov/dec and contact was Sunday.